Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2018, 09:56 AM   #16
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyagiSnatchSlapper View Post
Roll? I get it. It's a BBW joke! hahaha Brit don't let these idiots give you any shit! To get to know you is to love you. I mean how many midget (little person) BBW providers are there out there? You fill a niche very nicely and to hell with anyone who has a problem with that!

Brit why don't you start a BBW ThreAD? Before Jade Rose does? Between the two of you, Austin can be the BBW capitol of Texas not just the state capitol. Hell why should ALANA KAY & SUESALAMI have all the fun?
THIS. This right here. You ain't got a dog in this hunt, but you just had to take a jab at what's-her-name. I guess neither of us is getting a nice-guy discount. Just fucking quit it.
Txcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:12 AM   #17
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG ***eyeroll*** dude, you can't see how your post is way off base. No wonder you have problems finding love. Ok, Ima gonna help you. First off- when Britt replied - you should of just said - Thank you for your input. STOP. Next you don't call someone "watzhername when you know their name - that is being passive aggressive - google it if you don't know what I'm talking about. Next, don't justify your position by crying about how your "trying to have an original thought" that just makes look like a pussy and no provider wants to see someone like that.
I could go on but I'm sure you get it - if not- try Facebook-it's a lot gentler.
Good luck!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txcruiser View Post
This whoooole thread is so very typical of the current atmosphere here. I was just spit-balling an idea that I admit having thought about, and gotten raked across the coals for it, I realize was a stupid idea. In response, watzhername spent a significant amount of time and energy looking for shit to sling, apparently too cynical and jaded to catch that I actually, specifically said, I don't see providers from eccie, that I wasn't asking anyone for a discount, and was just.Fucking. TRYING. To have an original thought(a concept that never seems to go over well here) on encouraging civil behavior. In an alternate universe, some provider more thoughtful and contemplative might have commented voicing their opinion on why she thought it was a bad idea instead of taking time to dig up things I said that weren't the kind of things nice guys say. You know, a universe where people were nice to each other when they didn't have a reason to do otherwise.

I feel fortunate that neither of the providers commenting are someone I might actually want to see. Neither of them are, as far as I can tell, not being willing to waste my time digging through their past posts, not members who regularly start shit, but their total cynicism and defeatist attitude that it's hopeless thinking grown-ass people could ever be civil and polite to each other is, IMHO, some sad shit. I'm a member of a prop-building forum that obviously is using the same basic forum template as ECCIE. The members are between 12 and 70, with, I'm guessing, about a third of the members being under 18, and you'd be AMAZED at how much more polite and civil it is there. That's probably why I think that we could all be nicer here. There's hundreds of teenagers who behave better than a good chunk of the people here, who are all, technically anyway, grown-ass adults. Some sad shit, huh?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:19 AM   #18
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Jab, jab, jab, attack, taunt, insult, belittle, is all I saw, except for the dozen or so spelling/grammatical errors. Poor angry thing.
Old 02-28-2018, 10:20 AM   #19
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This whoooole thread is so very typical of the current atmosphere here. I was just spit-balling an idea that I admit having thought about, and gotten raked across the coals for it, I realize was a stupid idea. In response, watzhername spent a significant amount of time and energy looking for shit to sling, apparently too cynical and jaded to catch that I actually, specifically said, I don't see providers from eccie, that I wasn't asking anyone for a discount, and was just.Fucking. TRYING. To have an original thought(a concept that never seems to go over well here) on encouraging civil behavior. In an alternate universe, some provider more thoughtful and contemplative might have commented voicing their opinion on why she thought it was a bad idea instead of taking time to dig up things I said that weren't the kind of things nice guys say. You know, a universe where people were nice to each other when they didn't have a reason to do otherwise.

I feel fortunate that neither of the providers commenting are someone I might actually want to see. Neither of them are, as far as I can tell, not being willing to waste my time digging through their past posts, not members who regularly start shit, but their total cynicism and defeatist attitude that it's hopeless thinking grown-ass people could ever be civil and polite to each other is, IMHO, some sad shit. I'm a member of a prop-building forum that obviously is using the same basic forum template as ECCIE. The members are between 12 and 70, with, I'm guessing, about a third of the members being under 18, and you'd be AMAZED at how much more polite and civil it is there. That's probably why I think that we could all be nicer here. There's hundreds of teenagers who behave better than a good chunk of the people here, who are all, technically anyway, grown-ass adults. Some sad shit, huh?
For one who wants civility and for people to act like grown adults you would think you could be one and reference me as Britttany and not watzhername. I never called you names or disrespected you so if you want alittle respect around here you need to give it back. You asked a question and got a civil response, it was not hostile it was all truth. You got an answer that you didn't like and immediately went to attacking. No big deal yet you are making it a big deal. You want this to be a nice, no drama board and unfortunately this is a pay for play site and there will always be drama, assholes, hostility, name calling.. etc. I actually didn't spend much time at all a quick click of your review tab brought up the comments you made that were not nice guy comments nor civil. You can't really tell everyone else to chill and be civil when you yourself have said things that weren't civil. Based on your responses so far you are proving my point, people that acted like assholes in the past will always still be assholes.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:26 AM   #20
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

I called you wutzhername because scrolling up to remind me what your name was was more energy than I was willing to put into replying. Never attacked you. And just because you may THINK it started to get uncivil is no reason to stop trying to be civil. Words I have to remind myself of every goddam time I get on here.

And THAT is the last I have to say to you or the other angry defensive provider. Maybe after you get the last word you can move on.
Old 02-28-2018, 10:34 AM   #21
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I called you wutzhername because scrolling up to remind me what your name was was more energy than I was willing to put into replying. Never attacked you. And just because you may THINK it started to get uncivil is no reason to stop trying to be civil. Words I have to remind myself of every goddam time I get on here.

And THAT is the last I have to say to you or the other angry defensive provider. Maybe after you get the last word you can move on.
I'm sorry but Britttany is not that hard of a name to forget. If so Ma'am, Miss..etc would suffice. Watzhername is just rude and pretty childish and definitely comes off as disrespectful. I have been nothing but civil and nice. You have been the one that is defensive and angry. Not I! If you can't handle a opinion I would advise that you don't place such questions in coed.
Old 02-28-2018, 10:47 AM   #22
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

I like "Watzhername", I intend on using it daily now.

Thanks watzhisname!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:57 AM   #23
Fletchlives
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

To answer the OP’s question, there are some ladies who will offer a “good guy” discount once you have built up some rapport. It appears that Britt is not one of those. Her prerogative. Her rates are already on the lower end of the spectrum. But I have had multiple women offer this type of discount. I do not expect it and do not ask. But is sure is a pleasant surprise and has resulted in me repeating with these ladies. Unfortunately for me these ladies have since retired.
Fletchlives is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 11:05 AM   #24
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletchlives View Post
To answer the OP’s question, there are some ladies who will offer a “good guy” discount once you have built up some rapport. It appears that Britt is not one of those. Her prerogative. Her rates are already on the lower end of the spectrum. But I have had multiple women offer this type of discount. I do not expect it and do not ask. But is sure is a pleasant surprise and has resulted in me repeating with these ladies. Unfortunately for me these ladies have since retired.
Building rapport with me makes you a regular. Of course regulars get special treatment because they are gentlemen that enjoying spending a good amount of their time with me and are rewarded for doing so. That is way different than a guy requesting a discount just because he posts nice things and isn't an asshole on a online forum...which is what the gentlemen was referencing. Yup my rates are low because it keeps my business steady and bills paid. You are exactly right I do not offer discounts just because you are a "nice guy" you should be nice regardless.
Old 02-28-2018, 11:06 AM   #25
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletchlives View Post
I meant less a frequent flyers discount and more some sort of reward for guys not being complete assholes on ECCIE but you can see for yourself what a train-wreck that turned into.
Old 02-28-2018, 11:11 AM   #26
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
I meant less a frequent flyers discount and more some sort of reward for guys not being complete assholes on ECCIE but you can see for yourself what a train-wreck that turned into.

Yup, once Brittney gets on that high hooker horse its all over.
Old 02-28-2018, 11:17 AM   #27
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Yup, once Brittney gets on that high hooker horse its all over.
Get off that shit! I have never acted like my shit or opinion is better than anyones. I'm allowed an opinion like you are. You dont like that I have no problem expressing my opinion and being blunt dont read the shit I post. I dont tell you what to post and shit so quit bitching when I say something. Don't like me put me on ignore.
Old 02-28-2018, 11:19 AM   #28
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
Get off that shit! I have never acted like my shit or opinion is better than anyones. I'm allowed an opinion like you are. You dont like that I have no problem expressing my opinion and being blunt dont read the shit I post. I dont tell you what to post and shit so quit bitching when I say something. Don't like me put me on ignore.

Lmao. You don't bother me, I think you're funny. Getting a little worked up are you?
Old 02-28-2018, 11:24 AM   #29
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Lmao. You don't bother me, I think you're funny. Getting a little worked up are you?
Worked up nope. Just telling your ass to quit worrying about me so much. You've always gotta has some bullshit jab to throw at me. So frankly your bs just gets old. Im glad you find it funny to always jab at someone who never does the same to you.
Old 02-28-2018, 11:32 AM   #30
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

If you could see how defensive you get when someone brings up a few different topics. Discounts is one.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women