Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2018, 03:06 PM   #91
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

I prefer to hang out with talkative providers. I like to establish a human connection and get to know them. I like to know what we have in common, our backgrounds, struggles, what makes them tick, happy, etc. I'm actually turned off by providers who want to get straight to business and when it's over tell me to get the fuck out.

I hobby because I love "the thrill." I enjoy having an NSA relationship with the providers (who are fascinating) I see. Sure, I can go on Tinder and find someone, however quite often they tend to want something more deeper, and I'm at point in my life where that's not what I'm looking for.

I know I'm complex (aren't we all), but it's just how I'm wired.
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:16 PM   #92
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
I prefer to hang out with talkative providers. I like to establish a human connection and get to know them. I like to know what we have in common, our backgrounds, struggles, what makes them tick, happy, etc. I'm actually turned off by providers who want to get straight to business and when it's over tell me to get the fuck out.

I hobby because I love "the thrill." I enjoy having an NSA relationship with the providers (who are fascinating) I see. Sure, I can go on Tinder and find someone, however quite often they tend to want something more deeper, and I'm at point in my life where that's not what I'm looking for.

I know I'm complex (aren't we all), but it's just how I'm wired.
That is really good to hear! I also enjoy the mental connection and intimate rapport that only conversation, relating and humor can provide. To me, it makes things feel more like a real life date versus a cheesy business transaction. And honestly, since I don’t date anyone in real life, I take from my hobby relationships as much as I give.

I’ve had other providers chastise me for how social I am… But personally, I think they just don’t understand. And I’m sure there are guys out there who would prefer just to get on, get off and get out! To each their own, I suppose.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:18 PM   #93
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Any lady I have seen knows I enjoy an intelligent conversation on a date. If she has a great sense of humor, so much the better. Makes it more fun to me.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:26 PM   #94
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

i'm pretty ok with most any conversation, ladies.
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:27 PM   #95
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

just sayin
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:04 PM   #96
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

I also like dick jokes. If a provider has a sick, twisted, perverted, and dark sense of humor like I do then yeah we're gonna get along just fine. 😈
Old 02-13-2018, 07:01 PM   #97
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I also like dick jokes. If a provider has a sick, twisted, perverted, and dark sense of humor like I do then yeah we're gonna get along just fine. 😈
Big dicks or little dicks?
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:02 PM   #98
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Any lady I have seen knows I enjoy an intelligent conversation on a date. If she has a great sense of humor, so much the better. Makes it more fun to me.
The tequila helps
Old 02-13-2018, 07:08 PM   #99
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
Big dicks or little dicks?
#ALLDICKSIZESMATTER

#DICKSOUTFORHARAMBE
Old 02-13-2018, 07:10 PM   #100
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
That is really good to hear! I also enjoy the mental connection and intimate rapport that only conversation, relating and humor can provide. To me, it makes things feel more like a real life date versus a cheesy business transaction. And honestly, since I don’t date anyone in real life, I take from my hobby relationships as much as I give.

I’ve had other providers chastise me for how social I am… But personally, I think they just don’t understand. And I’m sure there are guys out there who would prefer just to get on, get off and get out! To each their own, I suppose.
+1
Old 02-13-2018, 07:18 PM   #101
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
#ALLDICKSIZESMATTER

#DICKSOUTFORHARAMBE

Edit to add:
Before anyone decides to report me for being off topic (I’ve been taught all the tricks)

Another fun fact: I’m not a heavy drinker. Sometimes I go months without drinking. But I do enjoy a nice margarita or moscato. A little goes a long way.
Old 02-13-2018, 07:32 PM   #102
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

DR, you are 100% correct - but while I've had drinks on dates, you are the only "Tequila Date(s)" I've had - and you had no trouble talking with me.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:06 PM   #103
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
DR, you are 100% correct - but while I've had drinks on dates, you are the only "Tequila Date(s)" I've had - and you had no trouble talking with me.
Aww I feel special now

You're so easy to talk to! Even without the tequila. I don't know why people think I won't talk at all given that I did give examples of times when I do talk. I don't just sit there and watch the clock or kick someone out of the after we're done (I've only done that once and he was drunk).

If I have an issue talking to you, then it's because we don't connect. YMMV on this ride. Sorry, not sorry.
Old 02-13-2018, 10:15 PM   #104
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fun hobby fact about me:

I have never hit the RTM button like a little bitch....

Others..yeah they cant make that claim..they are some RTM hitting..whining and complaining to a mod fools..they like to dish their nonsense but cant take it lmao

I bet the cliq hits the RTM button more in a day than most members have in a year
Like i said..some of us never have..we strap our boots on and get deep in this shit without the need to ask for a mod to bail our asses out when we cant seem to get our way

I guarantee my post garner more RTMs than any other in the state..oh they fire back their retorts while desperately seeking the support/help me please from the mods...their secret..is the PM's and emails sent to their group with the "go report the post" command their "fearless" aka fearful leader sends out..followed by the obligatory "no one told me to do it" lmao
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:34 PM   #105
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
Fun hobby fact about me:

I have never hit the RTM button like a little bitch....

Others..yeah they cant make that claim..they are some RTM hitting..whining and complaining to a mod fools..they like to dish their nonsense but cant take it lmao

I bet the cliq hits the RTM button more in a day than most members have in a year
Like i said..some of us never have..we strap our boots on and get deep in this shit without the need to ask for a mod to bail our asses out when we cant seem to get our way

I guarantee my post garner more RTMs than any other in the state..oh they fire back their retorts while desperately seeking the support/help me please from the mods...their secret..is the PM's and emails sent to their group with the "go report the post" command their "fearless" aka fearful leader sends out..followed by the obligatory "no one told me to do it" lmao
Sounds like someone butthurt over getting points.
Where did the mod hurt you?
Guest110920 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women