Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2018, 11:48 AM   #46
strawberry skye
BANNED

User ID: 362971
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
+1

Miss Rogue, I did not read the entire thread, but it sounds like you need a break and a friend (that's been there) to vent with, without having to hold back Majority of the ladies here know the the feeling
Fran you are my woman crush Wednesday ♡♡
God knows Ive been there!!!!! We need you to come back and stay for awhile.
strawberry skye is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 12:11 PM   #47
Leilani.Love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 408971
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow I think I’m in love with the San Antonio board! I don’t think this would have ended so well in my home board. You ladies are so sweet!
Leilani.Love is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:33 PM   #48
ms.rogue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 417257
My ECCIE Reviews

The funny thing about all of this is I haven't taken a day off while everybody's on this board answering this and being a busybody about me, I'm busy as hell even on my day off that I wanted to take which was Sunday LOL I do believe tho I do need a vacation and a spontaneous thought came to mind if I can pull it off I think I'm going home for Mardi Gras, which is on Tuesday February 13th which would mean I would leave the Tuesday before that would be the only way I can take off and have a break besides I haven't been home in 7 years, now that was just a spontaneous thought which it probably will happen but know this I decided Sundays will be my day off of now on, I'm only working 3 to 4 appointments ta day out of the 30 plus phone calls I get per day, so I do ask for patience, I will not be working past midnight anymore because I really do need to sleep so this is what I'm definitely come up with for certain. okay y'all could be busybody about me I'm going to do what I do. Have fun everyone
ms.rogue is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 10:03 PM   #49
ms.rogue
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and BTW the only purpose behind me saying about the changes was to read all the lady's forms that I'm supposed to read to possibly start on my showcase to catch up and get to all the gentleman that I haven't been able to see yet I just really got a breather and catch up on some things this is not my only site I go to I have 11 sites altogether that I answer phone calls for I do not have time to sit on this board like this. But yet I feel like I have to answer to everyone when I really don't.. but now I know the real reason behind my officially taken off and unofficially still working
Old 01-11-2018, 01:39 AM   #50
strawberry skye
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.rogue View Post
The funny thing about all of this is I haven't taken a day off while everybody's on this board answering this and being a busybody about me, I'm busy as hell even on my day off that I wanted to take which was Sunday LOL I do believe I'm only working 3 to 4 appointments ta day out of the 30 plus phone calls I get per day
Your apology just lost all merit with this blather you posted... everyone responding is a busybody huh? Including those who stood up foryou...
Great job insulting some of the best women of Eccie with that bullshit statement. Bad idea all around. Best of luck with whatever it was that led to your thread here.
SMH.
Old 01-11-2018, 01:52 AM   #51
ms.rogue
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Not including the ones who stood who stood up for me, come on now, i appreciate those that has stood up. No matter what i say its going to be taken wrong, and thats not what all this was intended for bit no matter what, in general ya can't make everyone happy I don't want drama.this thread will continue as ppl plz i csnt do anything about it ;im tired, dix my last call, im going to sleep, strawberry skye, that waz not intended for anyone who took up for me. Good night
Old 01-11-2018, 03:13 AM   #52
be-kind_rewind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

be-kind_rewind is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 04:33 AM   #53
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

[QUOTE=ms.rogue;1060371683]The funny thing about all of this is I haven't taken a day off while everybody's on this board answering this and being a busybody about me,

Hmmm... You break the RULES... Create AN AD in COED and when some of us tried to HELP YOU... you became POUTY....

Now we are BUSYBODIES? LOL... As one of my favorite artist's like to say... BITCH PLEASE...

I'm busy as hell even on my day off

Who isn't?

that I wanted to take which was Sunday LOL I do believe tho I do need a vacation and a spontaneous thought came to mind if I can pull it off I think I'm going home for Mardi Gras, which is on Tuesday February 13th which would mean I would leave the Tuesday before that would be the only way I can take off and have a break besides I haven't been home in 7 years, now that was just a spontaneous thought which it probably will happen but know this I decided Sundays will be my day off of now on,

Completely irrelevant information....

There are these CRAZY THINGS called PARAGRAPHS... Have you ever heard of them?

I'm only working 3 to 4 appointments ta day out of the 30 plus phone calls I get per day, so I do ask for patience,

You only get 30?

I can promise you that you wouldn't last 24 hours with my schedule... Lol...

I will not be working past midnight anymore

Who cares?

because I really do need to sleep so this is what I'm definitely come up with for certain. okay y'all could be busybody about me I'm going to do what I do. Have fun everyone

Sir Johnny... Bekindrewind... you both called it HONESTLY & ACCURATELY... You heard her... HAVE FUN... She deserves all of your generosity and more...

Take care Princess...

Your amused slave,

Guinevere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= XgrKuJQn5Ow
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 04:35 AM   #54
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry skye View Post
Your apology just lost all merit with this blather you posted... everyone responding is a busybody huh? Including those who stood up foryou...
Great job insulting some of the best women of Eccie with that bullshit statement. Bad idea all around. Best of luck with whatever it was that led to your thread here.
SMH.

BEAUTIFUL & BRILLIANT... One of the MANY REASONS that I adore you...

Keeping it real Red...:involve:

Love you...

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:35 AM   #55
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Should John Heywood stumble upon this thread, he might express thus:

A man maie well bring a ho to the water, But he can not make her drinke without she will.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:52 AM   #56
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilani.Love View Post
Wow I think I’m in love with the San Antonio board! I don’t think this would have ended so well in my home board. You ladies are so sweet!
Not so fast ...
Old 01-11-2018, 10:11 AM   #57
Leilani.Love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 408971
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh yes!! The Dallas board would have never been so kind, as soon as their bsc senses tingled☠️!!! The ladies and gents here handled the situation with class for sure! Definitely looking forward to visiting!!
Leilani.Love is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 01:31 PM   #58
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Well then. Be sure to post your own "I'm Coming to Visit Your City" threAD.
Old 01-11-2018, 04:51 PM   #59
MrBangBang21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

wow Leilani you sure look damn good ; )
MrBangBang21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 06:01 PM   #60
strawberry skye
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
BEAUTIFUL & BRILLIANT... One of the MANY REASONS that I adore you...

Keeping it real Red...:involve:

Love you...

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere
Thanks sexy
I try to keep my thumbs in check but last night the Crown Royal my 8 pm and I indulged in didn't go well with that busybody business.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women