Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70746
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42018
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36396
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2017, 04:26 AM   #16
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

I like meet and greets~
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:06 AM   #17
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

User ID: 402056
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it’s s cool idea but maybe girls only and wine ❤️
ACharmXo is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:23 AM   #18
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACharmXo View Post
I think it’s s cool idea but maybe girls only and wine ❤️
Oh, to be a fly on the wall at that one!

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:27 AM   #19
MoJo1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I love the idea, coming from Texas myself. I do understand the apprehension, but a get-together at a friend's house is hardly means for blackmail. There are definite risks involved anytime you get a group like this together, but there are also definite rewards. I'd be in, provided my schedule allows.
MoJo1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:25 AM   #20
Rollypolly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I can see how some would be against it. Even though there is a run over rate of new people to the area. No one wants to risk running into their father in law or son in or Stan that fixes the copier.
I like the idea though of a mixer to get to know more of you ladies but I see the ris for them. Publicly saying here's who I am what I drive and my hobby when other wise steps taken to protect that. Then there's the risk of not everyone being a gentleman and offering, requesting, attempting something that they normally don't or turning something nice into the idea of a swingers party or an old key party" do they even have those anymore".
Rollypolly is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:53 AM   #21
BK
Valued Poster

I’d only attend one if it did evolve into an orgy. 😈
BK is online now   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:22 AM   #22
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

I seem to recall in the last few days (literally) of the late, lamented ASPD a Texas (Houston, I think) M&G wound up getting a number of persons arrested when one or more of the ladies and one or more of the gents decided to conduct business on the premises, and some of the local constabulary had managed to infiltrate the soiree. I don't think that was a factor in the demise of the board, but IIRC it didn't contribute to members' sense of well being in the final days before the shutdown. If y'all go through with something like this, it's good to keep screening and invitee behavior in mind. (I could be misremembering this, so I'm open to correction on the facts.)

As for me, I am not a meet and greet guy (not an orgy guy, not a gangbang guy--hell, I'm not even a threesome guy), but hey, if the rest of you feel social... it ain't going to affect me one way or the other.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 11:55 AM   #23
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

You'll not catch me at any meet and greets. I understand the appeal of getting to know people, but I've already had people harass me privately when they think they've found some piece of real world info on me. I'm not going to make it any easier for them. I suspect going through that might change some people's perspective a bit if they've never experienced it. Doesn't mean it couldn't work for people that would be comfortable being there, but I'm unlikely to ever be in that group.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 12:05 PM   #24
BK
Valued Poster

Well it would be a nice way to meet the handlers of our fine independent ladies other than seeing their mug shots from their police stings.
BK is online now   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 12:10 PM   #25
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
Well it would be a nice way to meet the handlers of our fine independent ladies other than seeing their mug shots from their police stings.
That’s hilarious, BK.

And to those doubting whether someone having your license plate can turn into a problem… There are websites where you can obtain real life full names and addresses with just a license plate. So yeah, TMI.

I wasn’t saying that just being present at a M&G would be prosecutable by LE. Although I do remember the ASPD M&G that BCG is referring to. Reportedly, members hobbied at the M&G, wrongly assuming that everyone present had been properly vetted, and many arrests were made.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 01:52 PM   #26
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As a person who LOVES TEXAS and attended both an Austin and a San Antonio meet and greet back in 2004-2006 time frame(and who is not a party person)..let me say..they had the desired effect of being in front of potential clients then those potential clients calling me the next day while i was touring....arkansas tried..but it failed..the texas guys had next level shit..it was alot of work and pretty well put together

For argument sake..all the bs about being known..parties were always held at a venue..austin might be a restaurant/bar place..SA a rentable club so being there didnt stand out as odd as much..etc..also in the era of uber.. being dropped off by uber and/or in my case in texas circa 2004/2005 using a taxi since i would FLY on all my tours and use super shuttle..there was no way to get my real world info.NOR WAS THAT EVER A CONCERN THERE!! Guys nor girls were doing that petty trashy bullshit..there were professionals.. Hence the bigger RED FLAG and indication of a true problem in arkansas currently......if im correct the guys had to pay to get in..girls did not..rarely did newbies either way get to attend. Guys were expected to buy girls drinks..be nice..respectful..everyone went by hobby handles unless the guys gave their first name to thr lady(ladies) at their table..for someone who dont party..i respected the effort and work that CK put into his gatherings that really helped put providers in front of potential clients

However in arkansas its a legit concern because thats what the troublemakers are out to do..for as much as the "helpful" providers that always seem to be in the know what it seen as improving arkansas..what it really is..is their attempt to get info they can use to manipulate guys and girls..the hobbyist tied to these troublemakers are just as problematic...hence the decline of participation on thr boards by well knowns etc..hence the legit need to worry about running into those u may know etc..to many meddling members looking to get an advantage over providers and hobbyist..they want leverage..texas basically wasnt like that AT THAT TIME.."board enemies" could exist in thr same building because they were adults who realized that those around them had the ability to be adults..arkansas at this stage is not so lucky

Houstons demise was from girls who had been busted..htown was incredibly HOT and girls cleared as safe to attend had flipped..and were allowed to bring a guy..that guy was an undercover cops..who were propositioned just enough to lead to a bust..the best i remember

Dallas use to disguise theres as toy drives and fundraisers..they actually did turn in toys ironically

Austin and SA host put in work..clearing people..venues..rules..etc..

Right environment it can be done successfully..arkansas sadly right now is not that environment..the last times they really made an effort to host a legit M&G it desolved into a drunken party that drew to much unneeded attention with a provider flashing a pizza delivery guy blah blah blah..funny if your a college fool..not so much when its adults trying to be on the DL. That and texas meets were HUGE..guys attended to put a face with a provider..arkansas guys and girls come across as just wanting to be in your business..when they did host a few it was the same small group that didnt need a m&g to get together.

Besides..i thought attempting to organize a get together via eccie was against the rules anyways? Or u cant promote it here or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
I seem to recall in the last few days (literally) of the late, lamented ASPD a Texas (Houston, I think) M&G wound up getting a number of persons arrested when one or more of the ladies and one or more of the gents decided to conduct business on the premises, and some of the local constabulary had managed to infiltrate the soiree. I don't think that was a factor in the demise of the board, but IIRC it didn't contribute to members' sense of well being in the final days before the shutdown. If y'all go through with something like this, it's good to keep screening and invitee behavior in mind. (I could be misremembering this, so I'm open to correction on the facts.)

As for me, I am not a meet and greet guy (not an orgy guy, not a gangbang guy--hell, I'm not even a threesome guy), but hey, if the rest of you feel social... it ain't going to affect me one way or the other.

Cheers,

bcg
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:31 PM   #27
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

User ID: 402056
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
I just spit my wine out
ACharmXo is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:14 PM   #28
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Apparently my ears were burning just a bit, due to the very interesting discussions above.

Speaking of the Houston bust (which was more political in nature than LEOs per se) December 7, 2009 was not the most pleasant event I have ever attended, but here's some clarification.

Of the more than 200 people who attended (yes 200+!) the Houston Xmas gathering, there were roughly only 100 or so present when vice came in at the 8:30 p.m. when we made "last call" and separated 15 people and lined them up at the DJ booth. 12 were taken "downtown" on various complaints, of which 4 or 5 ladies were departed for no green cards, several gents and ladies were charged with the P and one lady served 22 days for outstanding traffic warrants.

We had used the venue, an after hours club, for several months and the club would allow us to enter for a few hours prior to its regular opening. Then close and reopen after a clean up.

The club ran the door, supposedly admitting our guests only according to our guest list.

Due to the local Houston political situation, the then current chief of police decided to try to make an example of us happy people who had been meeting and greeting several years with no incidents and, for that matter ZERO P4P or P4P discussion allowed at events.

Vice threatened the club's liquor license and the club rolled over and allowed some UCs to come in and they talked P4P with a number of the guests and isolated the 15 mentioned above.

So that was the end of the Houston string of events that had been on-going since early 2000s.

We were totally sold out by the venue protecting its main business.

= = = = =

Meanwhile, while Yellie (who, btw, is a well known provider back in Texas) has yet to make much impact in Arkansas, she perhaps sdipping in a toe and not jumping into the social pool possibilities.

I've counseled her to be very low key, shoot for something maybe in the late Spring, and get to know more of the folks hereabouts before trying to firm anything up (well, she can well "firm" me up -- she has skeeelz!) in the local area.

And, btw, if any of y'all are ever visiting in the Austin/San Antonio hereabouts, think about meeting and greeting with some very friendly Texas folks.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:19 PM   #29
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Meet and Greets are a lot of work, and can be a dismal failure or a wonderful success depending on the amount of work the committee devotes to planning.

I have helped in setting up Meet and Greets in Mississippi and in the Indianapolis area when I lived there.

There have been a number of "Socials" in Mississippi and they had the desired effect of putting a face with the Eccie Handle.

It provided a "forum" for Hobbyist and Provider to see if the other person was as
  • Nice
  • Interesting
  • Intelligent
  • Engaging
  • Sexy
as they seem to be on the board, or not.

All who attend MUST be cleared by the committee setting up the event.

If you show up with a "Friend" that has not been cleared, you have a choice to make:
  • Attend the Meet and Greet without your Friend
  • Don't Attend the Meet and Greet

The Meet and Greet is a Social Event, it is not a Grab and Grope.

No business negotiations should occur or be permitted during the Social.

As to legality of the event, there is nothing illegal about a group of adults getting together for drinks and discussions in a public venue.

That is, provided you conduct yourselves in a respectable and appropriate manner for the venue chosen.

Some well known Arkansas Providers have attended a couple of the Mississippi Meet and Greets.

It was reported that they enjoyed themselves.

As to the Eccie Guidelines on the topic of "Events". . .
Quote:
ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:28 PM   #30
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Thanks, biomed1, for the additional observations.

Basically much the same as we have used in Texas for many year and many many events of all shapes, sizes and styles.

Folks who would like more info from me are encouraged to send me a pm, please, as well know that certain "authorities" are well aware of these sites and discussions might tend to focus unnecessary attention hereabout.
ck1942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women