Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70771
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60747
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42425
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36851
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2017, 10:19 PM   #16
LyssandraAsh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418752
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch p View Post
You go girl!!!
thanks mitch! Just telling the truth lol
LyssandraAsh is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 11:15 PM   #17
Carribean stud
BANNED

Lyssandra Ash, my comments seemed to have touched a flash point and triggered you a lot of what you say can be interpreted as supporting what I was saying. Perhaps you missed my statement of "generally speaking" obviously there are unique situations but majority do fall in this category I think you probably missed that based on your response. As for your statement about expierencing making less money than my example, I'm sure that's certainly true and thats unfortunate due to the risks and effort involved especially if outstanding service is provided, but keep in mind it was clearly just an example.
Carribean stud is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 11:24 PM   #18
LyssandraAsh
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carribean stud View Post
Lyssandra Ash, my comments seemed to have touched a flash point and triggered you a lot of what you say can be interpreted as supporting what I was saying. Perhaps you missed my statement of "generally speaking" obviously there are unique situations but majority do fall in this category I think you probably missed that based on your response. As for your statement about expierencing making less money than my example, I'm sure that's certainly true and thats unfortunate due to the risks and effort involved especially if outstanding service is provided, but keep in mind it was clearly just an example.
I did not miss that part. I read your entire post. My point is that yes there may be a sector of ladies that fit into the "stereotypical prostitute category" that you speak of but I can tell you that from meeting many of the verified providers from ECCIE that is not the general case here. We are professionals, not street hookers.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:28 PM   #19
Carribean stud
BANNED

Lyssandra Ash, if the story of your life you painted for us is true I would expected you to have realized your advantages and said something completely different instead of becoming defensive.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:31 PM   #20
Carribean stud
BANNED

Pardon me but any prostitute can join this site.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:34 PM   #21
LyssandraAsh
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lyssandra Ash, if the story of your life you painted for us is true I would expected you to have realized your advantages and said something completely different instead of becoming defensive.
I can guarantee you I am not being defensive. I am merely trying to open your eyes and educate you a little since your view of prostitutes, based upon your previous statements, seems to err on a stereotypical and close-minded level.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:35 PM   #22
LyssandraAsh
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Pardon me but any prostitute can join this site.
wrong again, we have to go through a verification process
Old 11-09-2017, 11:44 PM   #23
Carribean stud
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyssandraAsh View Post
wrong again, we have to go through a verification process
That proves what? that you did a good job a few times. That in no way justifies the ideal of Elitism you inferred, I have read many accounts here of no call no shows and cash and dash. This site has entire section dedicated to alerts in every city I have looked at so far. Your entire case just does not hold up.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:52 PM   #24
Carribean stud
BANNED

Furthermore a prostitute does not even have to be a member of this site, prostitutes from the street the strip clubs and other internet sites and massage parlors receive reviews and gain business from this site. There is probably just as much room provided for these prostitutes who are not "verified members".
Old 11-09-2017, 11:53 PM   #25
LyssandraAsh
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That proves what? that you did a good job a few times. That in no way justifies the ideal of Elitism you inferred, I have read many accounts here of no call no shows and cash and dash. This site has entire section dedicated to alerts in every city I have looked at so far. Your entire case just does not hold up.
Actually it does. You were referring to a generalization of most prostitutes. Of course there are some "bad eggs" which you can find in literally ANY JOB. Not just this one. So thank you for your very weak counter-argument.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:05 AM   #26
LyssandraAsh
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My main point is this: stereotyping and generalizing facts of an entire sector of people isn't helping you or anyone else. It's only furthering those stereotypes so maybe try meeting some of these ladies and actually finding out who they are as people before you stamp a label on the group as whole. Just some food for thought.

xoxo,

Lyssandra Ash
Old 11-10-2017, 12:07 AM   #27
Carribean stud
BANNED

Quote:
Actually it does. You were referring to a generalization of most prostitutes. Of course there are some "bad eggs" which you can find in literally ANY JOB. Not just this one. So thank you for your very weak counter-argument.
Please read my original statement in which I talk about having to pay them enough so that they are able to at least resemble normal and provide services despite a crazy life in the real world. Your simultaneously supporting your statement of not making as much as my example and my statement on why we should pay enough.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:17 AM   #28
LyssandraAsh
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The type of person who is willing to prostitute cannot be compared to that of an ordinary functional person and by us partaking in their services we must realize that for her to at least resemble some type of normal for an hour and perform her services we must financially enable her level of crazy in the real world.
This is what you said. This statement in and of itself is exactly what I am talking about in regard to being close-minded. So you literally just proved my case for me. Anyway, it's my bedtime, which, I don't know if you're aware but prostitutes actually sleep too lol so goodnight and I hope you have wonderful sweet dreams of crazy prostitutes that have no life or future outside of this job

xoxo,

Lyssandra
Old 11-10-2017, 12:18 AM   #29
Carribean stud
BANNED

Quote:
My main point is this: stereotyping and generalizing facts of an entire sector of people isn't helping you or anyone else. It's only furthering those stereotypes so maybe try meeting some of these ladies and actually finding out who they are as people before you stamp a label on the group as whole. Just some food for thought.

xoxo,

Lyssandra Ash
What a Completely false and narrow minded statement, remembering the stereotypical prostitute and the facts prevalent in this industry can help keep a man safe.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:23 AM   #30
Carribean stud
BANNED

Quote:
This is what you said. This statement in and of itself is exactly what I am talking about in regard to being close-minded. So you literally just proved my case for me. Anyway, it's my bedtime, which, I don't know if you're aware but prostitutes actually sleep too lol so goodnight and I hope you have wonderful sweet dreams of crazy prostitutes that have no life or future outside of this job

xoxo,

Lyssandra
Ordinary functional people have jobs that do not require breaking the law. Our society does not consider prostitution acceptable that's why it's against the law in our society. It's my assumption many Prostitutes fear outing due to not only law enforcement but also such circumstances as ostracism in the community how many mamas want their young kids to go over to a prostitutes house and play with her kids. Do you think a teacher might contact child protective services if she knew her students mama was a prostitute? Stamping the label on and understanding Prostitutes can not function normally is the correct thing, getting personally involved enough in the real world with a prostitute especially one you do business with is a bad thing you should have boundaries that are not crossed a man should just rely on stereotypes and stamped labels if he even thinks about her personal life so that he acts accordingly and safely. There are so many reasons that this true and I probably don't know them all and I'm not going to try to explain all the ones I do know.

I would think a majority of prostiutes have some generalized thoughts on us, perhaps that we are older at least financially stable fat guys that are miserable jackasses with a short dicks and hairy balls that smell and cannot get a woman to have sex with him in the real world so he has got to pay and who will probably stalk you in real life on some level if he has an opportunity.None of those statements may describe me but I am not offended by it if that's the generalization and label stamped on me and I wouldn't dispute it being an accurate description of most tricks. Just because we are screened and you are verified means nothing don't ever let either lull you into a sense of safety.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women