Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2017, 06:52 AM   #391
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
Are you really going to play dumb now? I posted a link of how Joy Reid deceives her viewers. You say I'm attacking a black woman. You pulled the race card to try to avoid debate and to shut me up. Then you say I deny racism in the world because I gave you push back for you calling me a racist. But again you deflect by talking how racism exists in the world blah blah blah.

This is getting tiresome. You just like calling people racist when you feel like it. I think this best sums up your mentality:

"I'm proud to be black," said the black man.
"I'm proud to be Asian," said the Asian.
"It's ok to be white," said the racist.

I’m not playing dumb. I did say Trump/people of his ilk like to attack black woman. That’s not a lie. Ergo I’m not lying on you. There is no debate in my mind on that. Again if you want to deny those things go ahead but I gave you the reasons anyone would do that. I never deflected. You are the one who mentioned racism in the world as a defense and I kindly knocked that stupid defense you use when you tried to change what I said.

I don’t call people racist unless they show me a few instances of being racist. Hell I let some people slide on 1 or 2 instances but you and a few on here have more than that.

You do know what isn’t the same as being African American or Asian, next time do better than telling me my mentality. Which is nowhere near my mentality but you tried to craft it to fit your agenda.

My mentality is that be proud of your race no matter who or what you are. But when you start looking down on other races. When you start generalizing an entire race. When you start denying the injustices. When you post things that are racist. I’m going to call you on it because racist shouldn’t be able to hide in the dark. They should wear that.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 05:05 AM   #392
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
I did say Trump/people of his ilk like to attack black woman.
Only when they lie and say the stupidest shit while wearing goofy-ass cowboy hats. Then it doesn't matter what color they are. They deserve it. You want equality? You got it.

That fifteen minutes of fame went by quick.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 06:02 AM   #393
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Only when they lie and say the stupidest shit while wearing goofy-ass cowboy hats. Then it doesn't matter what color they are. They deserve it. You want equality? You got it.

What did she lie about?
And speaking of "lying" and "goofy-ass", what 'bout your boy Trump and his roadkill comb over?

"The saddest thing is that because I'm the President of the United States, I am not supposed to be involved with the Justice Department,I am not supposed to be involved with the FBI."
>Trump<
“The one that matters is me. I’m the only one that matters.”
>Trump<

Sociopath punk ass shit right there! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 06:22 AM   #394
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:

Ok so when will you start talking about all the lies and stupid shit Trump says?? Oh or post a video of Roy Moore who wears a goofy-ass cowboy hate and says stupid shit too. Don’t see you doing that.

But also, what did she lie about? The mother and wife of the solider confirmed what she said. And video shows that John Kelly lies on her. So how can you call her a liar when the facts are on her side? Oh yeah she’s black that’s why.

Oh and I’m still waiting on the “honorable” John Kelly to apologize for lying about that black woman... sadly he said he won’t because he knows people who follow Trump don’t care about lying on black women.

I’d think everyone would want people like me to have equity too. It makes everyone unite and takes away the “Dem talking point”. But then racists never want that.
Old 11-03-2017, 06:28 AM   #395
gfejunkie

Why don't you attack Donna for telling the truth then we can call you a racist...

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ks-2016-215774

It's funny how all of those so-called 'Trump lies' keep turning out to be Trump truths...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCUHngLUe94
Old 11-03-2017, 07:32 AM   #396
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why don't you attack Donna for telling the truth then we can call you a racist...

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ks-2016-215774

It's funny how all of those so-called 'Trump lies' keep turning out to be Trump truths...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCUHngLUe94
What kind of move is that? You racist have weird tactics. I️ was never going to attack her. I️ don’t attack black women like Trump minions. I️ have nothing but respect for them, they raised me.

As for Trump being right. You’re wrong. The primary wasn’t rigged for Clinton. Her campaign financed the DNC. So she wanted to have a say in the platform. Ok. Why is that ok? Because she was the one campaigning for them getting donors to donate. Sanders, who’s an independent, wasn’t bring any money into the party. Even with that, the primary voters still voted for Clinton. If you’re saying that her propping the DNC up swung the primary... you’re a hypocrite or you’re ready to admit that Russian interfering in our election for Trump swung the election for him. Because the defense Trumps people have been saying is that there is no evidence that Russia swayed voters. There is no evidence that Clinton funding the party changed voters. It was actually Sanders policy that held him back for many. Oh and today Trump tweeted another lie saying that this was illegal, it wasn’t.

In what world are Trumps’ lies becoming truths? Did Obama wiretap him (that was false)? Is Mexico now paying for the way? Did he have a bigger inauguration crowd than Obama? Did it not rain at his inauguration? Repeal and Replace immediately? Not gonna settle on Trump U case because it’s not true? Biggest electoral college margin since Reagan?

Or how about any of the lies found here:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html

Yeah Trump has a chronic illness.. lying out of his ass daily.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:11 AM   #397
Observing
Valued Poster

We now know for an absolute fact that both Trump and Sessions were directly made aware that people within the campaign were talking to Russia and actively seeking to set up further meetings with Russia to get ahold of negative HRC info.
First, we were told that no conversations with Russians EVER happened.
Then, we were told that some conversations might have happened but they were just standard campaign conversations putting out feelers to foreign governments for future diplomatic purposes.
If this were the case, why did Trump, Sessions, etc. all feel the need to lie about these conversations?
I'll tell you why. They knew the conversations with Russians were extensive, they knew what they were doing was illegal, and they hoped that no one would ever find out.
This is why this administration is terrified of Bob Mueller. Bob Mueller has come in on the wings of a bald eagle and is ready to serve up a hot steaming plate of justice.

Old 11-03-2017, 10:07 AM   #398
gfejunkie

Quote:
The primary wasn’t rigged for Clinton.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9xrX__KKF0

Old 11-03-2017, 10:12 AM   #399
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
get ahold of negative HRC info.
The dimretards are calling that sort of thing "opposition research". Only they paid 12 million dollars to the Russians for theirs.

Dumb asses!
Old 11-03-2017, 10:18 AM   #400
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wait wait wait. When Warren attacks Trump and Russia and what it did for him in the election, she’s a crazy liar. She’s says that the DNC was backing Hillary and she’s a truth teller. An idiot and his hypocrisy at work. Again as said in the previous post, Clinton funded and fundraised for the DNC, so she had pull in saying what would happen with certain things. That’s not rigging an election. The voters still voted for her in the primary over Sanders. If you want to say they were swayed, then you must say people were swayed by Russia’s interference to help Trump. But that’s hard for you to do.

Oh and breaking news: Donna Brazile has come out and said that she didn’t say that it was rigged for Clinton. Just that she controlled the DNC. And again if you are paying the bills, you are gonna have control.

Now if a moron like you wants to see people in control rigging an election, go look at gerrymandering and voter suppression. That’s rigging an election. But you won’t admit that. Have a good day racist. You’re too dumb for me too keep having a discussion on this topic with.
Old 11-03-2017, 11:46 AM   #401
gfejunkie

Quote:
Oh and breaking news: Donna Brazile has come out and said that she didn’t say that it was rigged for Clinton.
Yeah, right. Just like she said she didn't give Shrillary the debate questions...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/do...rticle/2617742

You libtards are a fucked up bunch, aren't you? That's why you can't be trusted for anything. You lie and then you lie to cover up your lies. You have no clue where your loyalty belongs. But, the truth always comes out. Either by accident or on purpose. Or to make a profit selling a book.

From the Politico excerpt:

"I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested."

"By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart."
Old 11-03-2017, 12:15 PM   #402
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh My! They were! That must mean Jeff Sessions was making secret trips to Russia to take over the U.S.A. And Trump too - I bet he's not really going to Asia but to Russia to plan on over throwing the U.S. Government. And I bet Ivanka and Jared are Russian spys! You better scurry on over to your safe place so you can avoid the Russian takeover!!!

Quote:
We now know for an absolute fact that both Trump and Sessions were directly made aware that people within the campaign were talking to Russia and actively seeking to set up further meetings with Russia to get ahold of negative HRC info.
First, we were told that no conversations with Russians EVER happened.
Then, we were told that some conversations might have happened but they were just standard campaign conversations putting out feelers to foreign governments for future diplomatic purposes.
If this were the case, why did Trump, Sessions, etc. all feel the need to lie about these conversations?
I'll tell you why. They knew the conversations with Russians were extensive, they knew what they were doing was illegal, and they hoped that no one would ever find out.
This is why this administration is terrified of Bob Mueller. Bob Mueller has come in on the wings of a bald eagle and is ready to serve up a hot steaming plate of justice.

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 03:47 PM   #403
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Russia you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Oh My! They were! That must mean Jeff Sessions was making secret trips to Russia to take over the U.S.A. And Trump too - I bet he's not really going to Asia but to Russia to plan on over throwing the U.S. Government. And I bet Ivanka and Jared are Russian spys! You better scurry on over to your safe place so you can avoid the Russian takeover!!!
Cyprus Gave Manafort’s Bank Records to Mueller Team, Sources Say
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...itter-politics

As part of their investigation, U.S. officials were expected to look into millions of dollars' worth of wire transfers to Manafort. In one case, the AP found that a Manafort-linked company received a $1 million payment in October 2009 from a mysterious firm through the Bank of Cyprus. The $1 million payment left the account the same day — split in two, roughly $500,000 disbursements to accounts with no obvious owner.
Interesting, I wonder if there are any people connected to Trump that we know to have a relationship with the Bank of Cyprus?
Meet Dmitry Rybolovlev, the Russian oligarch believed to have ties to President Trump...
You don't say?
He was also the largest shareholder to the Bank of Cyprus — owning about 10% at one point — until he lost his holdings and about $600 million when Cyprus’ banking system almost went belly up, according to The New York Times.
He was the largest shareholder in said bank?
Rybolovlev in June 2008 bought a Palm Beach, Fla., mansion from Trump for roughly $95 million.
What a coincidence!
Reports have surfaced in recent days that Rybolovlev's jet was parked near Trump's in North Carolina a few days before the election. A few days earlier, the two were both in Las Vegas for separate events.
Well, I am sure that happening once is not crazy!
According to his flight plans, Rybolovlev started off in the Hamptons in early August. It’s not a surprise to find a wealthy socialite in the Hamptons. According to the geotags on the tweets from Donald Trump’s longtime personal lawyer Michael Cohen, he was also in the Hamptons during that same time. From there, Rybolovlev traveled to Dubrovnik, Croatia at a time when Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner just happened to be vacationing in that same city. But it’s Rybolovlev’s next flight that sets off all the bells and whistles.
Days after surfacing in Dubrovnik at the same time as Ivanka and Kushner, the next destination for Dmitry Rybolovlev was Budapest, Hungary. That’s very close to Prague, Czech Republic (85 minutes via air). This was at the same precise timeframe in which former MI6 agent Christopher Steele’s infamous Trump-Russia dossier claims Michael Cohen was meeting with a Russian envoy in Prague to discuss the terms of the blackmail which Russia is holding over Trump.
So yeah,Russia.
Mueller is all over it.
Old 11-03-2017, 06:42 PM   #404
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh you poor little snowflake - run,run,run before the bad Russians come and snatch you up in the middle of the night!!
And don't look back - the Russians have taken over the whole U.S.of A.!! Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote:
Cyprus Gave Manafort’s Bank Records to Mueller Team, Sources Say
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...itter-politics

As part of their investigation, U.S. officials were expected to look into millions of dollars' worth of wire transfers to Manafort. In one case, the AP found that a Manafort-linked company received a $1 million payment in October 2009 from a mysterious firm through the Bank of Cyprus. The $1 million payment left the account the same day — split in two, roughly $500,000 disbursements to accounts with no obvious owner.
Interesting, I wonder if there are any people connected to Trump that we know to have a relationship with the Bank of Cyprus?
Meet Dmitry Rybolovlev, the Russian oligarch believed to have ties to President Trump...
You don't say?
He was also the largest shareholder to the Bank of Cyprus — owning about 10% at one point — until he lost his holdings and about $600 million when Cyprus’ banking system almost went belly up, according to The New York Times.
He was the largest shareholder in said bank?
Rybolovlev in June 2008 bought a Palm Beach, Fla., mansion from Trump for roughly $95 million.
What a coincidence!
Reports have surfaced in recent days that Rybolovlev's jet was parked near Trump's in North Carolina a few days before the election. A few days earlier, the two were both in Las Vegas for separate events.
Well, I am sure that happening once is not crazy!
According to his flight plans, Rybolovlev started off in the Hamptons in early August. It’s not a surprise to find a wealthy socialite in the Hamptons. According to the geotags on the tweets from Donald Trump’s longtime personal lawyer Michael Cohen, he was also in the Hamptons during that same time. From there, Rybolovlev traveled to Dubrovnik, Croatia at a time when Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner just happened to be vacationing in that same city. But it’s Rybolovlev’s next flight that sets off all the bells and whistles.
Days after surfacing in Dubrovnik at the same time as Ivanka and Kushner, the next destination for Dmitry Rybolovlev was Budapest, Hungary. That’s very close to Prague, Czech Republic (85 minutes via air). This was at the same precise timeframe in which former MI6 agent Christopher Steele’s infamous Trump-Russia dossier claims Michael Cohen was meeting with a Russian envoy in Prague to discuss the terms of the blackmail which Russia is holding over Trump.
So yeah,Russia.
Mueller is all over it.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 03:46 AM   #405
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Oh you poor little snowflake - run,run,run before the bad Russians come and snatch you up in the middle of the night!!
And don't look back - the Russians have taken over the whole U.S.of A.!! Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Time to get out the old tin foil, right?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women