Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2017, 06:36 AM   #16
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

The signing of Brandon Marshall spells the beginning of the end for the giants. Only a matter of time before the giants trade for jay cutler. Lol
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:14 AM   #17
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Eli is tanking.

I don't even think with beckham they could have won.

I think Elliot made it MUCH easier but I think we could have done it ,even if he were benched and the giants had beckham.

Our defense turned the giant's OL into bitches.

Our OL is awesome!

New York can suck it!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:22 AM   #18
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
every year I make a prediction right before game one.. last year I woefully underestimated their eventual success. with Zeke seemingly on board for the whole season (?), here is my take.

10-6

a small downturn from last year.

tonight?

Cowboys 23

Giants 20
I say 13 - 3 first round bye in playoffs.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:47 AM   #19
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

[QUOTE=grean;1059956053]Eli is tanking......QUOTE]

Exactly.

This constant idiotic garbage that's been blathered by the East Coast Media claiming Eli is a first ballot HOFer (becuz of his 2 SB wins over Brady) has him feeling guilty.

Deep down inside, Eli knows he's undeserving of such respect & honor. Tanking is the only way he knows of to keep his sorry ass outa The Hall.

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:30 PM   #20
Biff Biffington
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

As long as Jerry and his puppet are running the team they won't win another super bowl. They might make it to the playoffs but they'll choke again like the normally do.
Biff Biffington is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:40 PM   #21
NYr
You Never Really Know

that was sad...really sad.

The Oline is the issue for the Giants and has been for a few years...even a 1st round draft pick sucks on the Oline.

Stephen has definitely right the ship for the cowboys with the Oline first.
NYr is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:01 AM   #22
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=NYr;1059958883]that was sad...really sad.

The O-line is the issue for the Giants and has been for a few years...even a 1st round draft pick sucks on the O-line. QUOTE]

What'll really make ya sad is that the Giants actually had La'el Collins (LSU) pegged as a potential draft choice in the first round for the 2015 NFL draft until his name was pulled (by his agent) a day or so prior (because of being under investigation / murder of a former girlfriend....remember that one?) Here's how it all domino'd.......

The Skins selected Brandon Scherff (OT / Iowa) with the 1 / 5 pick and (with Collins being in "flux") Miami's Erek Flowers fell to the Giants with the 1 / 9 pick. Once the police investigation cleared Collins a week+ later, he signed as a Free Agent with the Cowboys.
Woo Hoo!

Hoping to groom a backup (and eventual starting) swing tackle, Dallas also drafted Florida Gators OT, Chaz Greene, with the 3 / 91 pick that same draft. With the departure of starting guard, Ron Leary, in free agency (to Denver) and retirement of OT, Doug Free, both Collins and Greene have taken their spots on Dallas' O-Line.

But hey.....you guys got that emotional wreck, OBJ! He can protect Eli's blindside, right? So smile, NYr....life is good.

Old 09-13-2017, 01:20 PM   #23
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff Biffington View Post
As long as Jerry and his puppet are running the team they won't win another super bowl. They might make it to the playoffs but they'll choke again like the normally do.
Not true. We have a good QB now. Superbowl is definitely in the picture.

Our defense needs a tad bit of work but what team doesn't. Our OL is amazing. Even if we lose Elliot for a few games, we'll be Ok. I would like to see the suspension happen earlier than later if it's going to happen at all, though.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:12 AM   #24
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=grean;1059966023]We have a good QB now......our OL is amazing.... we'll be Ok. QUOTE]

And should we need a sub on the O-line for whatever reason, Dallas' former backup QB and current head coach knows how to protect the Blind Side from oncoming traffic.

Old 12-24-2017, 06:40 PM   #25
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
and Dak? yes, I have a sneaking feeling he will lose some of his edge.. Sophomore slump, if you like.. which means Zeke needs to lead the league in rushing again, if 10-6 is viable.. I hope I'm wrong about Dak, he certainly surprised me last season.
I think I was right about Dak, 3 1/2 months ago.. it was more difficult for him, with Zeke out 6 games, and the OL weaker than last year.. but he made some poor throws tonight, and in many games.. and fewer 20+ yard pass plays this season than almost any QB in both leagues. of course, in my opinion, Dak, Zeke, Dez, Beasley, and Witten ALL had worse seasons than a year ago.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 08:55 PM   #26
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Dak is dependent on all the others around him starting with the O line. I thinck Collins will get better but the left guard has been a weak point all season. In addition, Smith is getting very old very quickly due to injury.

Dez is Dez ... over rated and over paid. He cannot learn all the route trees so they cannot move him around to create mismatches. Plus, he cannot get separation making the windows for Dak to throw very small.

Terrence Williams is a waste of a roster spot and salary cap.

Beasly is just a low rent Wes Welker. Nothing special.

Zeke is a special running back. However, he needs to grow up quickly and get serious if he wants to do something in the NFL. I have never liked the cowbitches but the NFL's kangaroo court on player discipline needs to be revisited by the owners. The NFL spent a lot of time and money going after Brady and Elliott without coming up with anything beyond circumstantial evidence. People thinck the American judicial system is one sided should look at the NFL. By comparison, the American judicial system is a lot more fair.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 10:37 AM   #27
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Wow that was PAINFUL, Fire GARRETT, and BRYANT overpaid morons , Start new next year ( bad play calling , Dez yup he will tell you how great he is )
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 01:07 PM   #28
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Anybody see this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...me-get-me/amp/

Earl Thomas wants to be a Cowboy...he’s pretty sure the Seachickens will cut him. Really odd to do this now when they have a chance for the playoffs...wow.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 03:22 PM   #29
John Rockhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Prolongus, I'm wondering if with the new tax bill, a lot of pro-athletes will be making the jump to states without a state income tax?
John Rockhead is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 04:06 PM   #30
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 105
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff Biffington View Post
Truer words have never been spoken!

Jerry and his cronies also need to get off their high horses and stop calling themselves America's team or whatever the fuck they call themselves!

They stopped being America's team decades ago!

When you give yourself an inflated sense of worth, you will never attempt to be better and do better and you will always be mediocre.
CG2014 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women