Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2017, 08:31 AM   #16
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogbag View Post
Agreed. But some of those amateurs can fuck the lights out and keep the hobby within reach when funds are running low.
BP is a hit or miss but mostly miss. You will end up going to more expensive whores in order to avoid the miss.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 09:03 AM   #17
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Has anyone had problems finding available hourly rooms ?
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:05 PM   #18
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogbag View Post
It's true. Harvey fucked everything up. Can't get a motel for me and a lady I see anywhere. I suspect the ladies with their own Incall and will see a jump in business.
Well that explains a LOT! LOL.
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:07 PM   #19
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
With displaced victims coming and going at local hotels/motels and the po po tied up with flood victims and looters, the heat should be off the hobby for a while.
Yup! No LE on posted on 610 handing out tickets like candy since the flood. I've been taking advantage. Hehe
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 08:04 AM   #20
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sitting here waiting for the ungodly traffic to die down so I can get into town to continue helping someone I know clean up/tear out from the storm, yucky, slimy, stinky work, let me tell ya. The neighborhood I was in yesterday looked like a war zone. Just heartbreak horrible.

TV news reporters dropping phrases like "nightmare commute" to describe the jam from so many people returning to work or accessing their homes for the first time in a week. Some main roads are still flooded. Would take me nearly 3 hours to get where I need to be from Montgomery County to West Houston if I left now!

Puttering on the Net and making calls to motels and hotels (yes, even a few no-tells) on the north side and Spring for entertainment purposes, and most are at capacity, rates on the rise. (My normal nightly inn of sin is filled for the foreseeable future.) Since I don't have that many play opportunities anymore and when I am available usually only host 1 randy rendezvous per day, on rare occasions 2, it likely won't be economical for me to book expensive accommodations even if I can find them.

Many lusty ladies may have to go completely outcall for a while, or find places to share. As someone else mentioned, I think this will be a boon to those with private incalls IF risque recreational money is spendable. However, apartment and home rentals will see a boost, too, due to the scarcity of undamaged residences and so many displaced families looking for roofs to put overhead, so any providers who need to renegotiate a lease, do it NOW and lock in your rate for the next year.

(That accursed bitch Mother Nature took my amorous apartment the way of Atlantis last year, but I heard it flooded several feet higher with Harvey, so evidently I would have been in worse shape now had I stayed, losing even more of my treasured Celtic art collection.)

Times are going to get challenging. Stay strong and adapt, Houston Hobbyists and Hussies!
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 01:38 PM   #21
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Sitting here waiting for the ungodly traffic to die down so I can get into town to continue helping someone I know clean up/tear out from the storm, yucky, slimy, stinky work, let me tell ya. The neighborhood I was in yesterday looked like a war zone. Just heartbreak horrible.

TV news reporters dropping phrases like "nightmare commute" to describe the jam from so many people returning to work or accessing their homes for the first time in a week. Some main roads are still flooded. Would take me nearly 3 hours to get where I need to be from Montgomery County to West Houston if I left now!

Puttering on the Net and making calls to motels and hotels (yes, even a few no-tells) on the north side and Spring for entertainment purposes, and most are at capacity, rates on the rise. (My normal nightly inn of sin is filled for the foreseeable future.) Since I don't have that many play opportunities anymore and when I am available usually only host 1 randy rendezvous per day, on rare occasions 2, it likely won't be economical for me to book expensive accommodations even if I can find them.

Many lusty ladies may have to go completely outcall for a while, or find places to share. As someone else mentioned, I think this will be a boon to those with private incalls IF risque recreational money is spendable. However, apartment and home rentals will see a boost, too, due to the scarcity of undamaged residences and so many displaced families looking for roofs to put overhead, so any providers who need to renegotiate a lease, do it NOW and lock in your rate for the next year.

(That accursed bitch Mother Nature took my amorous apartment the way of Atlantis last year, but I heard it flooded several feet higher with Harvey, so evidently I would have been in worse shape now had I stayed, losing even more of my treasured Celtic art collection.)

Times are going to get challenging. Stay strong and adapt, Houston Hobbyists and Hussies!
PI has to go anyway. I don't know any other hobby city that elevates those sketchy hourly places as ideal places to play and has well-reviewed or highly regarded whores that religiously use them on a regular basis except for Houston.

Whoring has become more limited in Houston because of the storm and its aftermath. It makes some Johns want to go elsewhere to play like some Houstonian residents wanting to leave Houston because they got hit really hard by the storm and don't want to deal with the ensuing mess that will require years to correct. There are some flooded neighborhoods that literally smell like raw sewage. That isn't going to disappear any time soon.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 01:50 PM   #22
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle View Post
PI has to go anyway. I don't know any other hobby city that elevates those sketchy hourly places as ideal places for me and Papi to rape and has well-reviewed or highly regarded whores that religiously use them to get raped by me and Papi on a regular basis except for Houston.
There. Fixed it.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women