Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42362
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36771
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2017, 06:12 PM   #16
royal2002
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
Every boss I have ever had has wanted to fuck me and made it well known. When you have a big ass, big tits and flirt you can blow and fuck the boss anytime you or he wants and believe me, I have thought about it constantly at work. I could have spent the entire day at my old jobs sucking and fucking)))
Big asses do make men quiver. Women think we're obsessed with breasts... admittedly they're nice too; but, the real currency is what you're sitting on. Men love em. I don't dip my pen in company ink, but I'm not afraid to role play.
royal2002 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 10:33 PM   #17
Danson&Highsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I would be total scared to but I've been at the office late at night and nothing sounds hotter than scheduling an afternoon in the meeting room and giving it a go.
Danson&Highsmith is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 12:12 AM   #18
Inversion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchofheaven View Post
So I've always had this fantasy about coming into the boss's office to take "dictation" and ending up between his legs sucking his big fat tool while he's on a business call and then being bent over his desk while he fills me in on his hard points. Maybe I need reprimanding so he's teaching me how to properly behave in his office. Makes me hot just thinking about it! Anybody else?
I've always wished for a boss with a big desk and an office door that locks!
You got it!
Inversion is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 04:38 AM   #19
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

When my girl was 19 she came into my office on a Saturday wearing a long coat with nothing under it.

I couldn't see her that day and asked if she could bring lunch so I could see her.

I did
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 10:30 AM   #20
touchofheaven
Your Heart's Desire

User ID: 314634
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal2002 View Post
Its funny, but I have the same fantasy, but my female boss ends up sitting on my face, then pegging me. She just gets off on being on top. I'm totally fine with it.
That's hot!! I do love to switch
touchofheaven is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 10:33 AM   #21
touchofheaven
Your Heart's Desire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danson&Highsmith View Post
I would be total scared to but I've been at the office late at night and nothing sounds hotter than scheduling an afternoon in the meeting room and giving it a go.
All afternoon? That would be an amazing "work" day!! Sign me up!
Old 08-31-2017, 10:35 AM   #22
touchofheaven
Your Heart's Desire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inversion View Post
You got it!
Inversion, I'll be your secretary..
Old 08-31-2017, 12:37 PM   #23
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default Hello from Indiana

The topic makes think Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky.Office sex fun.People do it daily. Fantasy about office sex with a hottie or boss.I have had fun with request going to the office to have fun.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 01:35 PM   #24
touchofheaven
Your Heart's Desire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
The topic makes think Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky.Office sex fun.People do it daily. Fantasy about office sex with a hottie or boss.I have had fun with request going to the office to have fun.
Office fun indeed! Seems like there should be a service just for that. A group of sexy ladies that go out just to answer the needs of overworked businessman. I know there are many you have that secretary fantasy. Maybe pass it off as some kind of an elite executive temp service? I know that's the kind of office job I want!
Old 09-01-2017, 04:20 PM   #25
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Default Yum

Quote:
A white, long sleeved, low cut crossover blouse that is thin enough to see whatever is or isn't underneath.. Dark blue pencil skirt cut above the knee.. Nude stockings and nude colored pumps.

Classy, demure, sexy... and I wear glasses
You could take some great dictation wearing that, believe me.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 04:23 PM   #26
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Default Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletteC View Post
Ummm.....btdt. Had a partner that often had to go in after hours to finish things up. Desk sex is one of my faaaaavorite things, it's just the right height and the sensation of the cold surface under my back made it even hotter. I just had to be careful not to know everything off lol. It made his days a little less boring when he could replay me naked with tits bouncing on his desk, or bending me over it with my ass in the air.
Is this a great thread or what? Love stories like this.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 04:35 PM   #27
royal2002
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
That's hot!! I do love to switch
Maybe we should get to know each other then.
royal2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 09:08 AM   #28
Mroldman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Reading these stories reminds me of office fun! I work from home now and travel for work now but I sometimes miss working at an office! I had a co worker who always flirted with me and I flirted back! One day after a long day we both were working late and she came by my office and starting her usual when are we gonna take our flirting to the next level conversation! I decided than and there to call her on it! I grabbed her by the hand and took her to an empty training/conference room, locked the door, pushed her against the wall and starting DFK her, all this without saying a word!

DFK went to fingering until she came! One of the hottest things for me is DFK to keep a woman from moaning/screaming when you can't be to noisy. Than it was my turn! A little Russian in between her massive tits and down to my cock with her on her knees until she swallowed it all! The whole time I couldn't believe this was happening but holy shit what an experience. We never spoke of this experience as it was something that just happened but the flirting continued. There were times when in meetings or in her office I would grab her ass or brush against her tits very subtle but definitely enough for her to notice. There were also times where she would grab my cock when no one was around and just look at me.

Dam thinking about that is making me hard! We no longer work for the same company as she moved on but we are still friends in FB!! Funny how this type of experience leads into others. It's like you just kinda find others that have similar fantasies or as horny as you are as I've had other sexual encounters at the office after this first time!
Mroldman is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:18 AM   #29
touchofheaven
Your Heart's Desire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal2002 View Post
Maybe we should get to know each other then.
Maybe we should doll.. We can have our own office fun
Old 09-05-2017, 09:50 AM   #30
SleeperHit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Office fun indeed! I know there are many you have that secretary fantasy.
+1 on the secretary fantasy and another +1 for the secretary attire. I've never banged co-workers but damn sure thought about it.

My fantasy is having the secretary walk into my office dressed normally but once inside, she strips to bra, panties and heels. When I tell her to start writing she ignores me, puts on lipstick, grabs my cock and starts stroking with a look that says, "I dare you to tell me to stop" then kisses me to stay quiet until I cum. She finishes, put on clothes, goes home for the day. I can't stop her from doing that once a week.

The other fantasy, is being told to strip nude for HER. She then grabs my cock and pretends to take notes using my cock as a pen. She then using my cumshot as an "exclamation point" and tells me to get out.

"just my imagination...."
SleeperHit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women