Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2017, 06:22 AM   #31
catchmeeifucan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanMoore View Post
Bump *** SURPRISE ***

I'll be available today, and yes I'm expecting

Kisses,
EM
Congratulations beautiful
catchmeeifucan is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 05:10 PM   #32
htownmike
Registered Member

congratulations, sexy ladies.
htownmike is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 11:46 AM   #33
QueenMariah
ARABIAN GODDESS

User ID: 259405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you L0VES ...
QueenMariah is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:41 PM   #34
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMariah View Post
Thank you L0VES ...

Love your new avatar! And yes from experience guys love the pregnancy pics, keep them coming! I'll be in SA on Sunday!
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:44 PM   #35
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I would love to do doubles with another pregnant provider, is anyone else currently pregnant?

XOXO
You should do doubles with someone who is not pregnant.... hint

Xoxo
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:04 PM   #36
QueenMariah
ARABIAN GODDESS

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a PayPal account open now as well, if anyone would like to make a partial donation $20, $50, $100 even (if you're feeling generous) would help me, I'm juggling school and providing, I can't apply for any jobs being pregnant so times are kind of hard, so if anyone can help please let me know, it will be highly appreciated
Old 07-06-2017, 03:10 PM   #37
QueenMariah
ARABIAN GODDESS

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana kay View Post
You should do doubles with someone who is not pregnant.... hint

Xoxo

I'm down XOXO
Old 07-06-2017, 03:18 PM   #38
QueenMariah
ARABIAN GODDESS

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

PS : my birthday is also on July 14 so any birthday wishes can help, too! Thanks in advance XOXO
Old 07-07-2017, 01:15 PM   #39
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I have a PayPal account open now as well, if anyone would like to make a partial donation $20, $50, $100 even (if you're feeling generous) would help me, I'm juggling school and providing, I can't apply for any jobs being pregnant so times are kind of hard, so if anyone can help please let me know, it will be highly appreciated
Quote:
PS : my birthday is also on July 14 so any birthday wishes can help, too! Thanks in advance XOXO
Seriously? Do you give out free blow jobs when one of your clients is short on funds? Jesus fucking christ. You charge $240 + PH and are now looking for handouts. I've criticized other members for asking for birthday discounts as well so don't think I'm picking on you but this isn't the fucking welfare office. How about telling the fucking daddy to support his damn kid. This place is going to shit when people start begging for handouts. Drop your rates provide better service and I'm sure you can make ends meet.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 02:11 PM   #40
NalgaSuckie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Heh
NalgaSuckie is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:31 AM   #41
QueenMariah
ARABIAN GODDESS

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Seriously? Do you give out free blow jobs when one of your clients is short on funds? Jesus fucking christ. You charge $240 + PH and are now looking for handouts. I've criticized other members for asking for birthday discounts as well so don't think I'm picking on you but this isn't the fucking welfare office. How about telling the fucking daddy to support his damn kid. This place is going to shit when people start begging for handouts. Drop your rates provide better service and I'm sure you can make ends meet.

No, but I do offer lower rates for those I have met before.
No, I do not charge $240+ PH. Please view my recent ads. My hour is $200, $180 if we met before. My rates are pretty standard, actually. Compared to girls doing $300 an hour for CBJ's and NON GFE services.
If you would read what you quoted, I explained my reason why, if you can you can, if not, if not.
My service isn't bad, I have over 100 yes reviews and it hasn't been brought to my attention of anything I should work on.
You don't even know my situation to claim anything about a "baby daddy" because everyone who has me while pregnant knows I DONT HAVE ONE.

BTW, this place has already been shit. If you're barely noticing this WELCOME TO ECCIE.

Round of applause for trying to bash me how much did you get paid to do that?

BTW, thanks to those who DID send me birthday wishes I highly appreciate the givings XOXO
Old 07-08-2017, 11:54 AM   #42
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
No, but I do offer lower rates for those I have met before.
No, I do not charge $240+ PH. Please view my recent ads. My hour is $200, $180 if we met before. My rates are pretty standard, actually. Compared to girls doing $300 an hour for CBJ's and NON GFE services.
If you would read what you quoted, I explained my reason why, if you can you can, if not, if not.
My service isn't bad, I have over 100 yes reviews and it hasn't been brought to my attention of anything I should work on.
You don't even know my situation to claim anything about a "baby daddy" because everyone who has me while pregnant knows I DONT HAVE ONE.

BTW, this place has already been shit. If you're barely noticing this WELCOME TO ECCIE.

Round of applause for trying to bash me how much did you get paid to do that?

BTW, thanks to those who DID send me birthday wishes I highly appreciate the givings XOXO
I got the rate from your showcase which states $240 PH + 20 for MSOG. You are correct that I don't know your situation but this is becoming standard practice here of providers asking for money and hobbyist asking for discounts by saying it's their Bday and wanting a special. Why should someone who doesn't know you get you a birthday gift? Plus you're an adult so quit acting like you're 12.

Personal responsibility has gone by the wayside. Why is it the responsibility of people outside of your close friends and family to support you? This is an honest question and not meant to bash you. When a business is struggling regardless of the reason their customers do not offer to pay higher rates of donate money to help out. It is the responsibility of the business to make adjustments.

Sorry if my blunt opinion has offended you. Good luck with your situation and I hope you get if figured out.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 02:29 PM   #43
Dick Fitzenwell
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

[QUOTE=QueenMariah;1059710462]You don't even know my situation to claim anything about a "baby daddy" because everyone who has me while pregnant knows I DONT HAVE ONE./QUOTE]

How did you get pregnant then?
Dick Fitzenwell is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 02:35 PM   #44
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Pretty sure by fucking without condoms... right?

Should any of us pay for that? NO!!!!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 03:57 PM   #45
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

JMHO...

Often much better to say something respectfully rather than loudly or loutly.

And, quite often, even more difficult to say absolutely nothing at all.

ijs
ck1942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women