Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163011
Yssup Rider60652
gman4453275
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36730
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2017, 01:53 PM   #16
bella0203
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 307670
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Have you tried emailing n asking why she is ignoring you? You might be surprised and get a response, maybe even a honest one.
bella0203 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 04:55 PM   #17
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella0203 View Post
Have you tried emailing n asking why she is ignoring you? You might be surprised and get a response, maybe even a honest one.
if its his, then he would have wished did not ask
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:24 PM   #18
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
Dom dot com. Whew

Ew.
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 07:18 PM   #19
seen_alot
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

You say busier than ever in her real life, maybe she is no longer providing? Four years and if she's smart its time to move away from the lifestyle. You sure she's still providing?
seen_alot is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 07:48 PM   #20
Alchemist2u
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=bustybabygirl;1059593271 ...There are also a few who I had to have a discussion with them after the first visit and let them know that if they'd like to see me again they need to change A, B, and C. .[/QUOTE]
Such a dutiful submissive
Alchemist2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 08:01 PM   #21
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist2u View Post
Such a dutiful submissive
Good luck finding another pro in Upstate who lets complete strangers beat them until they're bruised, sobbing, spit on, pissed on, degraded, gagged, bound, etc. Professional submissives are rare for a reason. If me having limits for my safety and peace of mind means I'm not submissive enough then so be it.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 08:56 PM   #22
Alchemist2u
Lifetime Premium Access

Before seeing BBG's response here, I has sent her a note. She replied and indicated that she would have preferred a public response, so here it is.
Don't take my response too seriously. I merely found the juxtaposition of your self description and the reponse that you made amusing, no offense intended. Actually think you have your head on straight and I understand the difference between dominance and abuse or the threat of real danger. (I should have said harm, not danger)
Alchemist2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:06 AM   #23
JennerJammer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
Good luck finding another pro in Upstate who lets complete strangers beat them until they're bruised, sobbing, spit on, pissed on, degraded, gagged, bound, etc. Professional submissives are rare for a reason. If me having limits for my safety and peace of mind means I'm not submissive enough then so be it.
True dat. I ask if I can get rough and rarely do they like what's coming. And I'm a pussycat.
JennerJammer is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:06 AM   #24
Ceremony
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

It helps to build a repport. See the person 3-4 times first make and mention of it during those times.
Ceremony is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 08:59 AM   #25
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
There are a few clients I wouldn't see again. There are also a few who I had to have a discussion with them after the first visit and let them know that if they'd like to see me again they need to change A, B, and C. Usually after this chat things are smooth sailing.

What have some guys needed to change?
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 09:09 AM   #26
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben8888 View Post
Not trying to offend you but... this seems border line stalking.... Plus mailing from a different address... You sir are getting too attached... You see her 4 times a year and you are mailing her every month... Lets use another perspective.... Would you call your car dealership every month when you only need 3 or 4 oil changes a year..... Just want to make sure they are still selling oil right..... i dont get it....

This is from another thread but applies to you.

" FYI this is a business... Lots of girls i see have regular or grandfathered rates... WTF is that if you got a regular you know that is hooked on your ass up the $$$ Economics 101... We do it at work all the time when business is booming we jack our rates up you lose some customers but you make up for it in the extra others pay when business is slow we drop our rates to bring business in then slowly start jacking the rates up again..."

If i was the girl your stalking id double your rate cause you're hooked so the pussy must be nice so pay twice the price.
I think alot of regulars keep in touch. Recently I had to text a regular about something that was not about setting up a meeting and I apologized about it and did again the next time we were together. She told me to relax and that I was her only regular who doesn't keep in touch between visits. I was really surprised.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:54 PM   #27
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
What have some guys needed to change?
It can be complicated. I allow certain forms of degradation during visits. I do not, however, enjoy being humiliated or demeaned/berated for the sake of it. There is a very fine line between degradation and humiliation and a lot of people don't understand it or our negotiations are not thorough enough so they say things that put me in a bad head space.

I don't enjoy "funishment" - fake punishment meant for enjoyment. If you want to spank me, spank me for fun or just for the sake of it - don't pretend I fucked up and deserve to be spanked as punishment. If I'm giving you a blowjob and it's amazing don't tell me that I'm not doing a good job and don't know how to suck cock just to put me down. Some girls like this. I dont. If I genuinely fuck up or need to be corrected then that is a different story. Slapping me, pissing on me, dragging me around on a leash and calling me a dirty whore/slut/cunt who is only good for fucking and sucking turns me on. Also info like - you can slap the shit out of my boobs but my nipples cannot tolerate a lot of pain. Or that my boobs can take more impact than my ass. It's an enigma. Everyone likes different things. Communication is important.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 09:21 PM   #28
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
It can be complicated. I allow certain forms of degradation during visits. I do not, however, enjoy being humiliated or demeaned/berated for the sake of it. There is a very fine line between degradation and humiliation and a lot of people don't understand it or our negotiations are not thorough enough so they say things that put me in a bad head space.

I don't enjoy "funishment" - fake punishment meant for enjoyment. If you want to spank me, spank me for fun or just for the sake of it - don't pretend I fucked up and deserve to be spanked as punishment. If I'm giving you a blowjob and it's amazing don't tell me that I'm not doing a good job and don't know how to suck cock just to put me down. Some girls like this. I dont. If I genuinely fuck up or need to be corrected then that is a different story. Slapping me, pissing on me, dragging me around on a leash and calling me a dirty whore/slut/cunt who is only good for fucking and sucking turns me on. Also info like - you can slap the shit out of my boobs but my nipples cannot tolerate a lot of pain. Or that my boobs can take more impact than my ass. It's an enigma. Everyone likes different things. Communication is important.

Interesting
Old 07-08-2017, 08:13 PM   #29
RochBob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I guess you could say I was Publicly fired by a Provider on this board several Years ago. But that would be an extreme case. You just need to keep in mind that this is a "transient" line of work. And that Providers for various reasons (retirement, a change in their personal life/schedule, finding a different client that wants longer sessions (i.e. more Money)) will suddenly stop communicating with long time clients. It sucks when it happens. But it is what it is. This is why it pays to have more than one Provider in your "Portfolio" and you need to be able to "take the hint" and be ready to move on.
RochBob is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:59 AM   #30
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by RochBob View Post
I guess you could say I was Publicly fired by a Provider on this board several Years ago. But that would be an extreme case. You just need to keep in mind that this is a "transient" line of work. And that Providers for various reasons (retirement, a change in their personal life/schedule, finding a different client that wants longer sessions (i.e. more Money)) will suddenly stop communicating with long time clients. It sucks when it happens. But it is what it is. This is why it pays to have more than one Provider in your "Portfolio" and you need to be able to "take the hint" and be ready to move on.
I miss her
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women