Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60457
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48481
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2017, 03:39 PM   #16
unknown1647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

But judging by most peoples reaction perhaps I did step over a moral line. Next time, as roxy has implied I should just keep it to myself
unknown1647 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:08 PM   #17
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

NEXT time...consider sending a PM to MODS, instead of posting in the open. Sometimes they may make the decision to freeze her account until they can verify that it hasn't been compromised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown1647 View Post
But judging by most peoples reaction perhaps I did step over a moral line. Next time, as roxy has implied I should just keep it to myself
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:34 PM   #18
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_foonman View Post
You don't pay for the pussy. You pay for them to leave you alone after it's over.
Exactly
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:59 PM   #19
Bettlejuice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

It's like leasing a new car. Drive it and return it when done and move on to the next model. No maintenance costs.
Bettlejuice is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:07 PM   #20
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettlejuice View Post
It's like leasing a new car. Drive it and return it when done and move on to the next model. No maintenance costs.
Lol never heard that one but that's a good one
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:38 PM   #21
hdanish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It is possible that she wasn't in jail and it was something else. In most prostitution arrests, I assume you don't have a lot of time to deal with things like securing personal possessions (go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not give your phone to someone for safe-keeping).
hdanish is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:33 PM   #22
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

So let me get this straight. You called her number and some random guy who you don't know answers. You ask to speak with Ashley, he replies that she is in jail and you accept his statement as fact. So with no real factual information to back it up you post a bullshit alert based on hearsay from a stranger.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 06:05 AM   #23
unknown1647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdanish View Post
It is possible that she wasn't in jail and it was something else. In most prostitution arrests, I assume you don't have a lot of time to deal with things like securing personal possessions (go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not give your phone to someone for safe-keeping).
Well by previous reviews two of which in particular stood out. Seems like she is having some personal problems with someone particularly close or used to be close with. It seems kinda grimey if I am going to dissect it too deep and give my opinion on her personal life without meeting her. One can read her last few reviews and decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
So let me get this straight. You called her number and some random guy who you don't know answers. You ask to speak with Ashley, he replies that she is in jail and you accept his statement as fact. So with no real factual information to back it up you post a bullshit alert based on hearsay from a stranger.
Well clearly the person that picked up knows her, if hes willing to say a statement like that. Whether he was lying or not I dont know. What I said in the original post is exactly what happened. Im just saying the facts of what happened with me. What factual information is one supposed to collect? Should I go to all the jails with my "police badge" and check all the cells for her. Im just relaying what I heard from the number she provided.
unknown1647 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:45 AM   #24
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

What a great concerned friend the OP is, what jail is she in and what's the charges btw?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 12:02 PM   #25
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

OP,

For me, it's easy to see how, without thinking it thru much, you prolly just grabbed your keyboard meaning only to help us out, "just so you know" style. If she's been compromised, others could be at risk in communication attempts either direction. So for this, a simple correction - not getting set on fire over it - was prolly all that was required in reply.

That being said, you've got the message that you didn't think it thru in terms of consequences. I wouldn't expect her to see you, but call it lesson learned. I'd quit posting on this thread, you've owned it, let it die, and move on down Hobby Road.

.02 cents,
LnH
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 11:00 PM   #26
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Not an alert.

If she used her 1 phone call to call you personally to tell you she was in jail then we could freeze her account. However, we have no evidence.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 11:08 PM   #27
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Dude, what is it you don't get?...Try this out next time, it may help - If you went to jail for something, how would you like it if every hooker you've seen broadcast it in a thread somewhere?
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 08:42 AM   #28
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettlejuice View Post
If it flies, fucks, or floats, its cheaper to rent it!!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 11:51 AM   #29
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Exactly HOW is being in jail an alertable thing? You do know this thing we're doing here could land any one of us a ticket to the big house. Hypothetically, if you were locked up for trying to have a personably enjoyable, mutually beneficial agreement between to consenting adults, would you think it fair for someone to post you've been locked up publicly? Foot off the gas Captain Ethics!
Recurve Jones is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 12:52 PM   #30
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recurve Jones View Post
Exactly HOW is being in jail an alertable thing? You do know this thing we're doing here could land any one of us a ticket to the big house. Hypothetically, if you were locked up for trying to have a personably enjoyable, mutually beneficial agreement between to consenting adults, would you think it fair for someone to post you've been locked up publicly? Foot off the gas Captain Ethics!
Speak for yourself Bud. You mean to tell me this ISN'T a site to write literotica and other fictional short stories??? Guess I've been missing out........
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women