Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41800
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36184
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2017, 07:23 PM   #1
unknown1647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Ashley1 in Jail

So been trying to reach her for a few days. Guy just picked up, I told him I was calling for Ashley, He told me shes in jail...
unknown1647 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:36 PM   #2
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

How is this an alert? More like, let's put somebody else's personal business out there.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:36 PM   #3
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow. I'm sure she will appreciate you passing on that personal and private information. WAY TO GO!
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 08:03 PM   #4
unknown1647
Valued Poster

Woah guys, not trying to ruin her reputation, an alert is meant for "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here."

Just trying to look out for us hobbyists, I would still love to see her. Some people might value this information, and for others like myself, might deter us for a bit
Old 06-01-2017, 08:04 PM   #5
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

damn. and i thought it sucked when i saw her when she had a cold. LOL!
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:05 AM   #6
roxy28
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 7512
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am sure if she wanted everyone to know her personal business she would have posted it here LOL or just told all of her clients! If I was her I wouldn't see you anymore, you guys expect us ladies to be discreet, but you want to go and blast all of her personal business. If you are worried about a provider going to jail then maybe you shouldn't be seeing ladies and participating in illegal activities with them. Men like this simply can't be trusted! Those that participate in any illegal activities have been to jail a time or two... its not for everyone else to judge or to spread the information to the public. We as providers are people/human too and deserve the same respect.
roxy28 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:37 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxy28 View Post
I am sure if she wanted everyone to know her personal business she would have posted it here LOL or just told all of her clients! If I was her I wouldn't see you anymore, you guys expect us ladies to be discreet, but you want to go and blast all of her personal business. If you are worried about a provider going to jail then maybe you shouldn't be seeing ladies and participating in illegal activities with them. Men like this simply can't be trusted! Those that participate in any illegal activities have been to jail a time or two... its not for everyone else to judge or to spread the information to the public. We as providers are people/human too and deserve the same respect.
well said.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:14 AM   #8
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Preach!!!
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 12:30 PM   #9
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Ashley1 is out now I just bailed her out she will be taking appointments tomorrow lol
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 12:37 PM   #10
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If a member posted an alert every time a provider was in jail, the owners would need to buy more servers.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 01:44 PM   #11
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Shit happens
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:35 PM   #12
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

All men are stupid that pay for pussy....butt dang op and suiram. No wonder the twit head president is the best entertainment ever.

You go Roxy
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:44 PM   #13
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
All men are stupid that pay for pussy....
I know it's off track, but paying for pussy by the hour is the smartest thing I ever did!
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:49 PM   #14
j_foonman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
I know it's off track, but paying for pussy by the hour is the smartest thing I ever did!
You don't pay for the pussy. You pay for them to leave you alone after it's over.
j_foonman is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 03:36 PM   #15
unknown1647
Valued Poster

Quote:
So am I supposed to apologize for being inconsiderate of her? Ive already said I have no ill intent.

Obviously we expect discretion, we are PAYING you for a service, we are not paying to be your friend. Thats why you guys can charge prices like you do. But if someone doesnt have their shit together a person like me would like to know because in my head I have to weigh things out and see: Shes hot but is she worth the $ if theres a chance she wont be performing due to other reasons.

Perhaps you can see it from my shoes, that although from a personal point of view it may not be nice. This is a business transaction. If your looking for a profession where people dont say bad things about you, maybe you should change your line of work. And in this business things like this matters for some of us.

And was not private information if it was told to me. I havent seen her btw. So if I was told, now its become public information. Its not her personal details about her kid(s) or outing her. We all know thats wrong to out anyone in this business.

That said I think shes a wonderful person. I wish her the best in her career, life, in happiness like I do for all. That has nothing to do with this interaction.

So where should the line be drawn? We should never talk about a girl thats in jail? What do we post alerts for? Getting robbed? STD's? We can talk about cop cars being posted outside AMP's? But a girl in jail, thats a step over the line.

I literally never said anything about not trusting her. This information is to be taken at face value. If a guy wants to bang a girl, he is going to do it regardless of a post like mine, even no reviews dont even deter people from providers majority of the time.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women