Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42125
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2017, 07:57 AM   #16
River Song
Simply Extraordinary

User ID: 315773
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
Interesting read River! Thanks for sharing. Something that came up for me was you conveying the limitations of monogamy as seemingly only applying to men. Non-monogamy resonates deeply with me. And I know many other women who also have a preference for more fluidity when it comes to sexual and romantic relationships.
Thanks Lena,
This was written thinking of men so it did come out sounding like that. I totally understand what you mean. I believe if I would have known what poly was when I was in my early twenties I would have went for that type of relationship.
River Song is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 08:19 AM   #17
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

I completely feel you! Your blog post is intriguing. And I really do appreciate seeing people on here examining other relationship frameworks beyond monogamy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Song View Post
Thanks Lena,
This was written thinking of men so it did come out sounding like that. I totally understand what you mean. I believe if I would have known what poly was when I was in my early twenties I would have went for that type of relationship.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:28 AM   #18
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot savant View Post
8. Blowjobs.
Mostly this.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 03:14 PM   #19
Caligula1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

So there is a support for 8. A friend of mine told me once when he had kids his wife stopped giving him bj. Reason quoted the lips are used for kissing the kids. He was devastated with the answer not sure what he did ..to offset the loss. We changed the topic....
Caligula1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 03:21 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligula1 View Post
So there is a support for 8. A friend of mine told me once when he had kids his wife stopped giving him bj. Reason quoted the lips are used for kissing the kids. He was devastated with the answer not sure what he did ..to offset the loss. We changed the topic....

This topic surely came up prior to the inventions of mouthwash and CocaCola.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #21
Caligula1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Actually baking soda has been used in the past before mouthwash and coca cola was put for consumers....But to continue it was a lesson learned for me to be prepared when the time comes for me though it's still while......
Caligula1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 09:13 PM   #22
Heman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

9 to get divorced and bankrupt
Heman is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 11:56 AM   #23
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot savant View Post
8. Blowjobs.
oh yeah...
But I agree with OP.
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 03:02 AM   #24
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

makes sense.
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 03:07 PM   #25
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
1. Monogamy isn’t natural for men. Our society has rules to ensure the fringe stays in line with what comes natural to the majority of us. We don’t murder, we don’t steal, we don’t assault, because not doing these things comes as natural to us as breathing or blinking. However, monogamy doesn’t seem to come so easy. Why? Because it’s NOT NATURAL! One day our society will catch up and this whole thing will pass. Until then you will need a discrete partner to help you live more naturally. Come see me, I can be that discrete partner.
First of all, great post, and I'm glad I haven't seen any of these stupid 'threAD' remarks. I was very active in the hobby from 1999 to 2007, but have been on hiatus since then. However since I'm on hiatus doesn't mean I don't understand (or have forgotten) the psychology involved in this thing of ours.

Even though monogamy isn't natural, when we get married, either through the vows or putting on the ring, it is implied that we're through playing around and mature enough to carry on our lives with only one person. Now if it's understood that it's an open marriage, that's different and there is no implication at all, but do the families and friends understand the concept of an open marriage? Most likely not.

Quote:
2. Your marriage has become a friendship. Many years ago you had a best friend and a lover. As the years and your relationship have progressed it seems you have a best friend who occasionally allows you access to “the goods”. While you love your wife and have no intention of living without her, you don’t want a sterile mechanical sexual relationship. You want that willing participant that rocked your world so many years ago. Come see me, I will rock your world.
Great comment, however if the husband gets play time, can that same husband forgive the wife if she steps out of the marriage for the same reason? What if the husband or wife has medical issues that causes them to play to get their needs fulfilled? Medical issues, especially for older persons can make a huge difference. It's one thing if the wife says no, or not tonight....what if the wife is willing, but has heart issues (for example only) and she wants to, but isn't medically able to. It puts a lot of guilt on a man visiting with a provider to meet his needs and he has to deceive his sick wife about leaving the house and using family funds to play around.

Quote:
3. A non-judgmental ear. You have spent a lifetime working to make yourself the best you can be. Some days were smooth as silk. Some days however some days felt like the weight of the world was sitting on your shoulders. Those stressful days are hard to deal with. Sometimes you need someone who listens to you. I absolutely love to hear about you and what makes you tick. I also love getting naked and showing you what makes me tick.
I fully agree with the non-judgmental ear, however a lot of guys only have enough time to spend an hour and need to clean up and head back home. Most of my discussions were between ring 1 and ring 2, and they were pleasurable, however I didn't care to discuss 'hobby politics'.

Quote:
4. Kinky secrets. You have sex regularly and she does her best to please. However, you have a kinky side and want to try new things. The problem is you don’t want to ask your wife, the mother of your children to do those things. Ask me to do them instead. I specialize in “those things”.
I wasn't really into kinky secrets, I just wanted an intimate session with lots of DFK. This was my m.o., no doubt a lot others wanted some sort of kink, which most caring providers would supply. There are a lot of providers who just want you to cum and go. This is why reviews are so important, to find the type of provider a man looks for.

Quote:
5 Adventure. Probably the most mentioned reason. Sometimes you just feel the daily grind has extinguished any excitement you’re your life. If you want the adventure back, come see me. I will make your life adventurous once again.
IMHO, this should be number 1. Being a normal looking guy, midway between Quasimodo and Brad Pitt, plus the fact that the RW (real world) me is basically shy, being in the hobby allowed me to visit the world of the star athlete with a bunch of horny girls. For the first time in many years, being in the hobby, allowed me to really enjoy being Dear John. Socials, loved them and got some freebies, with the implication a session or two was in the future. I remember meeting one lady for the first time ever at some notel and her tearing my clothes off as I walked in the door. I felt alive and important and women actually wanted to be with me. (let me say this, they didn't want to be with me, however it was the illusion that mattered), and getting out of this hobby took a lot of strength and maturity.

Perhaps it was a complete and total mid life crisis, however I didn't want the 'other woman' be it Kate Upton (well maybe, LOL) or anybody else.

I do have regrets about my time in the hobby. I regret seeing any lady who was forced to see men. In this context, I do regret the two times I visited McCarty road. If a woman was of age and wanted to do this, that was the type of woman I was seeking. I never saw a street walker or used backpage or craigslist.

Oh yes, I do still visit the showcases, some many times (LustyBustyGina 38FF...LOL) and I won't ever forget my time in the hobby. Many things still occupy a part of my memories and some of these are memories I will never forget. The great memories far outweigh the bad.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 08:35 PM   #26
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
6. Death wish.

4PawgLovers is offline   Quote