Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42076
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2017, 06:45 AM   #31
Ltm666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie griffen View Post
Maybe she just st needs a break from the tedious bunch of henpecking bitches around this place
Well said, Stewie
Ltm666 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 08:27 AM   #32
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

So youre asking why we take breaks?
...who the hell do i have to clear my vacation days with to not get shit for going on a vacation?! Lmfao
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 10:25 AM   #33
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte View Post
...who the hell do i have to clear my vacation days with to not get shit for going on a vacation?! Lmfao

Hooker HR department.

With a 2 weeks notice treAd.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 10:36 AM   #34
avalanche16
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Nope
avalanche16 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 01:31 PM   #35
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalanche16 View Post
Nope
Well silly ol' me is confused then.... because that is what i gathered from your original post
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 09:50 PM   #36
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
In any job are you going to be allowed to disappear when you want for as long as you want and come back to work without an explanation?

There will never be a shortage of guys willing to pay for it but a regular or someone following you prior might want to know what was up before taking a chance on you...

It's not different when guys are gone for a while and show back up..... they get the newbie treatment till they build up a few references right?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:35 AM   #37
avalanche16
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well silly ol' me is confused then.... because that is what i gathered from your original post
This was asked in the original post for providers:

"As a provider, how do you look to get back into the hobby after a hiatus? Is it like riding a bike? Is it generally a calculated move or does shit literally hit the fan?

Obviously real life happens and providers need time off, but I feel that there is generally a negative stigma attached to a hiatus in this hobby. Providers are willing to provide even during pregnancy and medical issues these days so how important is it?"

Old 04-20-2017, 04:32 PM   #38
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalanche16 View Post
This was asked in the original post for providers:

"As a provider, how do you look to get back into the hobby after a hiatus? Is it like riding a bike? Is it generally a calculated move or does shit literally hit the fan?

Obviously real life happens and providers need time off, but I feel that there is generally a negative stigma attached to a hiatus in this hobby. Providers are willing to provide even during pregnancy and medical issues these days so how important is it?"

Avalanche I totally agree with you that there is a negative stigma attached to it. I entourage documented hiatus' only to avoid this. Good thread!
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 04:01 PM   #39
avalanche16
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellevans View Post
Avalanche I totally agree with you that there is a negative stigma attached to it. I entourage documented hiatus' only to avoid this. Good thread!
Yeah, some honesty would be good.

On another note, we should demand new pics weekly! So tired of the same old ads.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:33 PM   #40
Omnivor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Give it a break. No one here should have to explain why they want to refrain for a while. Speculate all you want. If someone doesn't tell, it could be anything. If they give a "good" reason, would you believe it anyways? I kinda overdid it for two months, with 53 reviews and idk how many other sessions, and then I took a month off where I actually got -2. Strange how it went down while I was gone. Did someone take back their sessions. If so, I expect a refund.

I don't feel like I need to explain my absence, nor do I feel a provider would either. If they do give a reason, I'm glad to understand or take it with a grain of salt, but not really question it. There are countless reasons that someone would not want to reveal. Most of them perfectly valid and not really relevant.

I definitely wouldn't speculate or take someone else's word for what the reason is, as there was a recent hiatus that resulted in false rumors being spread about someone by other members, and you never know who to believe.

Even though I may chose to not participate in chasing a bunch of different hot young pussies any more, it s still fun to come here and see what goes on in coed once in a while. I didn't really pay too much attention before. I was focused on welcome, then ads and reviews. Once in a while I went to requests/ISO if I was desperate(it worked out pretty well the one time I contacted someone who responded to my post, at least for a while), then maybe I would go to here to bitch about something. Now I just stop in here to se what might be going on. Some stuff is good for a laugh, and some stuff just makes me mad, but it is a good way to kill some time.
Omnivor is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:18 PM   #41
Parsifal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

At some point, we all need a break. I've been hobbying my ass off since the 1st of the year, and there is no way I can maintain the pace I've been on much longer. I'm feeling like I need to hit the brakes - less sessions, less often. Quality, not quantity.

I'm sure it's no different for providers, and they have to live in the fantasy land of the hobby much more than we do. I can't imagine having more than a session per day - some of these women have MUCH more than that, and I'm sure it's taxing mentally for them to be "on" so often, not even mentioning the physical strain.

If an ATF communicates to me her desire to take a break, I'll welcome her back with open arms when/if she returns.

If she vanishes without a word, with no heads up at all, I'll have to think long and hard before I see her again. Of course, no provider owes their clients an explanation - but it's good business to keep your regulars in the loop, and will help the transition back into the hobby.
Parsifal is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 11:37 PM   #42
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive been on an almost two year break.Frankly i was tired of traveling. Tired of sex all together.

My kid is older its harder to keep giant secrets like mom is a whore.

I accomplished alot of my goals here. I saved money paid of student loans and other debt and slowly transitioned to being a 9-5 person.

Not saying i will never provide again but it didnt bother me that people wondered where i went. I would be curious too.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 04:14 PM   #43
avalanche16
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
Ive been on an almost two year break.Frankly i was tired of traveling. Tired of sex all together.

My kid is older its harder to keep giant secrets like mom is a whore.

I accomplished alot of my goals here. I saved money paid of student loans and other debt and slowly transitioned to being a 9-5 person.

Not saying i will never provide again but it didnt bother me that people wondered where i went. I would be curious too.
Thanks for sharing! Its natural to be curious and I think more guys should be considering the nature of this hobby and because these forums exist for the exchange of information.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women