Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2017, 09:42 AM   #16
1+1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGent View Post
this going to get ugly quick, but I think that's exactly what the OP intends.
+1
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:48 AM   #17
Longdongstrong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I've asked a very few girls about their policies.

The answers I got (they all knew me well and knew I wouldn't care, so I trust I got something approximating the truth)

1) They were told when they started they'd get more business if they were NBA - not many quality men of color paying good money, so they were told. She does see black men, by appointment

2) I never dated a black guy and "the thought is just weird to me somehow. I guess I would, but I'd want to know the guy first".

3) Her black boyfriend is ok if she provides to white men, b/c "we don't matter. Its not cheating if he's not black".

So that is my short unscientific study.

As for why it bothers some white guys - ask them.

I'm with the Yoda guy - what she did before me is of no matter -- so long as she is generally as safe as you can be.
Longdongstrong is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:19 PM   #18
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default +1

In my often perplexed study I also found it is like 90 a black bf that won't allow his loved one to see other black men. I stopped wondering....scared on investment or jealous another can steal her away?? I mean I'd see where I'd wanna leave all that love flowing!! lol. xxoo annie.
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:31 PM   #19
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I have always thought the reason white girls who have black pimps/boyfriends and are NBA did so to keep the other pimps away. I got the feeling that they were afraid that a bigger thug pimp would come in and steal his money maker. God knows they wouldn't want that they might be forced to look for an actual job.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 06:28 PM   #20
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I assume every hooker I bang likes black cock. I figure 90% of the time, it is probably true.

Who gives a shit anyway? A guy would be bullshitting himself big time if he rents a chick and thinks that she never tasted black cock.

I really don't care, as long as she doesn't talk to me like "What up? How bout da?" or some shit. Hate that crap.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:15 PM   #21
NolaStarlett
Ultra Erotica Facilitator

User ID: 296161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've heard everything from...
A. It's a pimp thing
B. Upscale white men with $$ have an .....issue with it..

I'm from San Francisco and this "no black men" rule was not so prevalent.. so maybe it's a Southern thing?

Then again... from my experience being a dominatrix for 20 years it's the upscale white guys that are all into the girl being the center of a 10 black man gangbang...

But I only really see about advertised on Ghetto fabulous Backpage ads so maybe it really is a pimp thing...
NolaStarlett is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 09:29 PM   #22
Scratchynuts
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I think some white men, more than will openely admit it, have a deep feeling of disgust by white women with black men. Some of my whitest college friends are not racist otherwise but completely loose it when they see a white woman with a black man. Who knows, I'm confident we're not going to solve this riddle with this thread though.
Scratchynuts is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 10:11 PM   #23
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Scratchy
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 11:09 PM   #24
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Keeping it REAL!!

Like two people on this thread actually spoke the truth.....

If a provider any race, gets too many reviews from black men, her business will slow down...I've seen it..cough cough Houston...when getting reviews from the black mods was cool....

Most providers I know if NBA...have black boyfriends....they will NEVER admit this, they will never admit that black dick is good.

It will screw their business....sad truth...

I used to say black men were just cheap and ask Too many personal questions."where yo man at baby girl"....

After touring all over the country...my views have changed.

All races come with that stupid shit....

White men care (some) if their ATF are seeing black men. Sad truth and very real.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:24 AM   #25
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 328776
My ECCIE Reviews

While we don't always see eye to eye, gimme_that, I do appreciate the premise of this thread. I have had hobbyists refuse to see me because I have reviews from African American gentleman. I just laughed and thanked them for doing my screening for me. If it freaks someone out that I will see gentleman of all races, ethnicities, religions, and ages, I could not care any less. I care only about how you carry yourself and how you treat a lady.
Lily Kat Wood is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 02:37 PM   #26
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I appreciate the responses thus far. Especially from you ladies that posted.

I do feel sorry for the "independent" ladies who won't see black clients moreso to keep business with clients who perfer they don't interact with black clients. > think it would suck to be independent yet enslaved by someone else's control of what they can do or see.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 12:51 PM   #27
Scratchynuts
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Why is it that we all black, white, green, racist, or whatever feel that everyone else should feel the way we do? If a black woman doesn't see white guys good for her, if a white guy doesn't see black women good for her, if a white guy doesn't see white women that see black guys great. It's none of our business and we're not likely to change their minds. How about everyone doing what they like and let it go already? This board or hobby should be the one place everyone is free from the restraints of society and allowed to fuck who they want to fuck without a lecture or pressure from their peers. I might wake up tomorrow and want to see a black lady, a white lady the next day, and change my mind to only seeing Asian midgets with 6 toes the next. As long as I'm not disrespectful to them and pay for my time what does it matter? Why should I feel it necessary to explain or be judged by anyone on this board? Spend more time doing what you want to do and less time being concerned with what others do is my point here.
Scratchynuts is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 01:38 PM   #28
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 328776
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchynuts View Post
Why is it that we all black, white, green, racist, or whatever feel that everyone else should feel the way we do? If a black woman doesn't see white guys good for her, if a white guy doesn't see black women good for her, if a white guy doesn't see white women that see black guys great. It's none of our business and we're not likely to change their minds. How about everyone doing what they like and let it go already? This board or hobby should be the one place everyone is free from the restraints of society and allowed to fuck who they want to fuck without a lecture or pressure from their peers. I might wake up tomorrow and want to see a black lady, a white lady the next day, and change my mind to only seeing Asian midgets with 6 toes the next. As long as I'm not disrespectful to them and pay for my time what does it matter? Why should I feel it necessary to explain or be judged by anyone on this board? Spend more time doing what you want to do and less time being concerned with what others do is my point here.
Well said! This board is about fucking after all. And I definitely say to each their own. This is a safe place for each of us to let our personal freak flag fly and to exchange ideas with like minded folks, or at the very least open minded folks. I am all for a more civil hooker board.
Lily Kat Wood is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 07:43 PM   #29
CaseyK
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 317718
My ECCIE Reviews

From my experience back in back page days I always posted no black men! why? cause it kept a lot of the retarded time wasters away! The majority that would call would low ball or just try and get pictures or just try and conversate and be like oh well I'm sexy as fuck with a huge cock so I shouldn't have to pay that much! just complete idiots I've never felt the need to post no black men since being on eccie cause the men are gentlemen (well most of them) So that's my take on it, it wasn't a race thing it was just a trying to keep time wasters away cause with BP there was already enough time wasters already! And yes I have heard it does make a difference in your business as a provider if you are known to se AA men! But imo it's 2017 get over it what's the difference in fucking an asian or arab or someone from freaking Australia we are all human and it's all about having a good time being safe and getting your rocks off at the end of the day! I know a bunch of men that claim to be racist but would fuck Halle Berry in a freaking heart beat! People are so backwards and full of shit most of the time! I say fuck who ever you wanna fuck whenever you want to fuck them that's what this place is for to find people to have a good time with shouldn't be about race!
CaseyK is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 01:16 AM   #30
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchynuts View Post
if a white guy doesn't see white women that see black guys great............Spend more time doing what you want to do and less time being concerned with what others do is my point here.
Contradictory just a tad right?

The point of this thread is to give people a vehicle to vent as to why they feel that's way toward nba ladies who still see black men or have mixed children. And I'm pretty sure they are concerned what others do......as that is my point exactly in regards to those guys. I just wish one legit poster and reviewer or two would directly say why they feel that way. I see nothing wrong with understanding the mindset.

If I felt so strongly about something I'd just say it......and make it be known, rather than hide in the closet and reveal after things have been made present.
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women