Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41558
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2017, 10:36 AM   #166
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
LmmFao......you tards just crack me up........So far the only thing I see Trump doing is keeping his word on what he said he would do before he was POTUS. unlike the Bitch would have done ! the US would have been for sale and you all know this.

All the protest by Coummies and BLM (Hate groups) change nothing ! Bitch on!!!!
See the way his deplorables have to act? He has to refer to A woman as a bitch just like Donald taught him to behave. When Trumps followers speak the ignorance is obvious. So Sad!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:46 AM   #167
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnino View Post
Told you, not racist against anyone. Whour did Clinton idolize and say we're great Americans? Robert Byrd, Margaret Sanger. Known racist, one a KKK member. Stop categorizing people as racist, please! Clinton accepted money from countries that oppress women, kill and jail homosexuals and persecute people because of their religion (Christians). Who did Trump surround himself with or accept money from or give allegiance to that has even come close to anything like that? Real facts if you reply please.
Everything you said was right from the Fox Alternative Facts News Channel, not worth responding to. Just remember the last time we had a republican president he too deregulated everything and gave tax breaks to the wealthy. We promptly had the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression and needed OBama to save the country, which he did with no help from republicans because they would not allow a African American to succeed! Trump could not even bring himself to admit that a African American could be a legitimate president! How you could support him is beyond me!
Old 02-03-2017, 10:48 AM   #168
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
See the way his deplorables have to act? He has to refer to A woman as a bitch just like Donald taught him to behave. When Trumps followers speak the ignorance is obvious. So Sad!
You make me proud to be a Deplorable LOL and the Bitch I was talking about is the Hillabeast Lmmfo the one that Brian washed you all and gave you the name to call us.I wear it proud lol......... For your info she is a Bitch and .....you know this man....In a Chris tucker Voice !
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:51 AM   #169
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Everything you said was right from the Fox Alternative Facts News Channel, not worth responding to. Just remember the last time we had a republican president he too deregulated everything and gave tax breaks to the wealthy. We promptly had the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression and needed OBama to save the country, which he did with no help from republicans because they would not allow a African American to succeed! Trump could not even bring himself to admit that a African American could be a legitimate president! How you could support him is beyond me!

OMG what rock have you been under the last 8 years......Talking about brain washed
Old 02-03-2017, 10:56 AM   #170
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

SS you are making me Proud that Trump is taking a Firemen Axe to most all the orders Obama wrote.....Lmmfao the US may be on the right track now..js
Old 02-03-2017, 10:56 AM   #171
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Default There is my African American Over there!

Remember when trump looked into his rally and pointed out the planted black American and let his true feelings come out? Hey there is my African American over there, see one supports me, I have one! That would have disqualified any other presidential candidates in any other year. Trump got away with it because his followers agreed and found it funny! Only deplorables would find nothing wrong with that!
Old 02-03-2017, 11:10 AM   #172
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
You make me proud to be a Deplorable LOL and the Bitch I was talking about is the Hillabeast Lmmfo the one that Brian washed you all and gave you the name to call us.I wear it proud lol......... For your info she is a Bitch and .....you know this man....In a Chris tucker Voice !
Thank you for joining the discussion so that everyone else can see the true ignorance of what they support if they support Trump.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:23 AM   #173
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnino View Post
You totally missed the pointime of what I was saying. First off who am I supposed to be racist against? I'm black! And I'm not racist against anyone. I'm proud to be an American and know that race or religion doesn't make you a good or bad person so I don't judge people on that basis. My grandfather fought in Korea, my father served in the Marine Corps as did I and all of my male cousins. Do youove this country? What have you sacrificed or was willing to sacrifice for this country? I think thats a big problem right now, alot of Americans have no sense of being an American and actually disloke or even hate this country. That being said, I supported Trump not because of any negative things he may have said, but because of the positive things he wanted to do for the country. I'm not obsessed with him (as you seem to be) and I know he's just a man just like me or you that has flaws and shortcomings and has made mistakes. You keep throwing insults and spreading hate, it will get you nowhere.
Inino on a serious side please tell me what policy changes that Trump has promised you think will help the average middle class American?
Old 02-03-2017, 11:26 AM   #174
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Thank you for joining the discussion so that everyone else can see the true ignorance of what they support if they support Trump.
Hey Limpy, watch this video. Your ilk are being pushed out in Great Britain too!!!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3uBettl8AWQ
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 11:45 AM   #175
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
See the way his deplorables have to act? He has to refer to a woman as a bitch just like Donald taught him to behave...
Limpdick, how many times do I have to remind you - among white women voters, Donald Trump beat the hildebeest by a whopping 10 percentage points!

Evidently a lot of gals out there know a bitch when they see one, too!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 11:53 AM   #176
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Inino on a serious side please tell me what policy changes that Trump has promised you think will help the average middle class American?
Glad you asked Limpy! The jobs report just released:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/03/news...y-jobs-report/

Things are looking up. More people are now looking for work. Enthusiasm and confidence is growing!!!! Wait until Trump reduces the Corporate tax rates and eliminates onerous regulations. The economy will soar! Great for working class folks, great for America.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 11:54 AM   #177
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Hey Limpy, watch this video. Your ilk are being pushed out in Great Britain too!!!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3uBettl8AWQ
Thank you for sharing that! Great Video! So refreshing compared to our predictable lawmakers, I loved the energy! You did notice that May did not disagree with what was said about Trumps policies, she only said that she has to continue dialogue with him so she can try to be the voice of reason. When she was here and stood at the news conference with Trump her obvious higher level of knowledge and speaking ability was painfully obvious. I would feel much better about our country if it was being led by someone with her professionalism and knowledge. The fact that our president is being discussed in that manner in other countries is telling.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:57 AM   #178
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Limpdick, how many times do I have to remind you - among white women voters, Donald Trump beat the hildebeest by a whopping 10 percentage points!

Evidently a lot of gals out there know a bitch when they see one, too!
White women can be deplorables too especially those living with deplorable husbands that tell them how to vote.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:01 PM   #179
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
However if he actually follows the mind of his top advisors such as Bannon, we are all in trouble!
So Limpy, are you a mind-reader now?

Bannon spent 7 years in the US Navy... did you serve?

He earned a Harvard MBA... did you?

He worked at Goldman Sachs... could you even get a job as a mail clerk there?

You left-wing fucktards like to demonize him because he's not as attractive as KellyAnne Conway!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 12:03 PM   #180
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Glad you asked Limpy! The jobs report just released:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/03/news...y-jobs-report/

Things are looking up. More people are now looking for work. Enthusiasm and confidence is growing!!!! Wait until Trump reduces the Corporate tax rates and eliminates onerous regulations. The economy will soar! Great for working class folks, great for America.
Did YOU just call someone Limpy?

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!

BTW -- you can thank Obama for that jobs report. Of course a couple of months ago, it was fake, right?

LMAO @ EDdie!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women