Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41723
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36075
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2017, 03:57 AM   #16
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

Quote:
Originally Posted by o2flyhi View Post
Here's an example of the kind of ad I would like to see:

Bad --- "SeasonedMuse coming to Mississippi for a few days"

Good --- "SeasonedMuse coming back to JACKSON again for a few days"!

Hey you cutie-pie! SeasonedMuse will be visiting this summer, so stay tuned.
Guest062317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 04:01 AM   #17
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

Gentlemantoo, I highly disagree.
You guys need to understand cost of hotel and travel.

As an example, if I am coming into town in Biloxi, I have expectations of at least having 3 solid pre-books for a 2 1/2 day visit. If I have nothing or cancellations... I will tell ya'll to hug a root. It is not productive for me to waste my money or time sitting by a phone, bored off my duff waiting on the phone to ring lol.

This isn't the 50s anymore
Old 01-28-2017, 06:23 AM   #18
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You disagree, I respect that.

I have not been in this hobby very long, but many have assumed a lot, my age, my marital status, my job, and what I think or what I do not consider. I understand the cost of doing business very well. I also understand advertising very well. If you are considering coming to Biloxi for business, a little market research might help a lady attain her projections or expectations. Going to a city when your only market research is an ad being vague and looking for hits is just poor planning and lack of research on her part. And then she blames her customer base for her not making enough money.

When a lady treats her business as an actual business by doing some work through research, she makes large stacks of cash. There is a difference between getting by and thriving. Women can continue to blame the consumers if they choose but if a woman was to figure out that a little better way to market an area, something to make her stand out, something to get attention, instead of just relying on some picture of her bare legs, she would profit immensely. Get into their minds and you will find yourself getting into their wallets as well.

I think for starters, if a lady were to mention the city she might increase her hits. If she were to take a five day tour through major cities and mention that in her ad her hits might increase. I do not know I have not done that research, not my industry.

Make it easier for your consumer to see you and profits will increase. I am only one voice and one posted an agreement thus two voices, lol. But if there are two, how many more of us? Oh yeah, another voice strated this thread so naming city had to be a concern of his as well. Women can continue to ignore their customer base, but remember there is a difference between getting by and thriving. Just my two cents.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:54 AM   #19
Rob445
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

::MichaelJacksonPopcornGIF::
Rob445 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:58 AM   #20
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

I never had a problem when I lived in MS at all, lol, especially in Biloxi.
Old 01-28-2017, 10:36 AM   #21
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedMuse View Post
I never had a problem when I lived in MS at all, lol, especially in Biloxi.
Interesting discussion - valuable for anyone who reads it.

I think, though, that most of the discussion applies to traveling ladies. A lady who is based in Biloxi need not say anything more than she is available. But, a lady who hopes to visit Biloxi is best served by being as specific as she can be. It makes no sense for a lady to visit a city blind and hope the visit is profitable, I understand that. But I think it helps for her to post an ad in advance to see how many guys are interested in her visit. For that, I think it is a mistake to say "Visiting Mississippi, who's interested?" Rather, I think it should be something more like "Planning on visiting Meridian, Jackson, Hattiesburg, and Biloxi if there is enough interest. Let me know if there are other stops you would like me to make." Hopefully she will get enough response to decide that stops in Jackson, Biloxi, and Tupelo would be viable - just an example.

Does that make sense?

As I said earlier, when I see an ad that does not say where in Mississippi, I usually PM the lady and ask if she wants me to edit her ad to be more specific.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 10:37 AM   #22
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Oh, and Muse, you'll never have a problem wherever you are.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 12:03 PM   #23
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

Lol, Jag...that was my point. The guys simply should PM the lady asking
Old 01-28-2017, 12:47 PM   #24
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

One of the things we all have to accept in this hobby is the fluid nature of the business. It's not a store front that has certain business hours that must be kept but instead it's a woman who's in an ever-changing environment. Sometimes they get overbooked, sometimes get a lot of cancellations, sometimes shit just happens. And that's the reliable ladies.

The ones that are flaky tend to mess up their own business by being unreliable, not communicating, sending all kinds of mixed signals, smell funky, etc.

I can relate to what they have to contend with on a daily basis because of the nature of my work. I can set 5 business calls for a certain day, confirm it several times over then all 5 calls just evaporate for various reasons. I have driven over 200 miles on a call where a customer desperately needs me right away only to get there in record time and they tell me nevermind, it's no big deal. This happens all the time in the hobby world. I've had to cancel on ladies before because life happens, doesn't mean I'm a bad risk, just have a normal life.

I'm not justifying disappointment or frustration just trying to bring out a part that hasn't been discussed fully. It's a very fluid business and the only constant is change. Just work within it, communicate as much as needed and then realize any number of things can go wrong. When that happens, both parties are disappointed but we carry on.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 01:06 PM   #25
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

Lmao, smelling funky?
Old 01-28-2017, 01:25 PM   #26
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

All my point is: a good business person listens to her customers. Several men, potential customers, complained how women do not put name of city in ad. Real easy fix would be to list name, instead the men, customers, are told to put out more effort, and understand the servicer's point of view. Wow! If all business worked that way we would not have drive thru windows at fast food places, drive up 5 minute oil changes, drive through banks, ATM machines, nor cell phones. AT&T could respond by saying "fuck it, you customers should make the effort to go indoors and find a land line, fucking lazy ass customers!" Or "stupid customers, do they not get it! It will cost us money to change equipment to cellular, we already fucking have fiber optics, wtf! Dumb customers, they piss me off!" My customers are my livlihood and, just the way I decide to see it.

I do not say this directed at any specific person. I really do not know how each lady promotes herself, all I know is I spend money in this market and one can listen and learn or one can ignore. Do not list name of city and you will obviously not get responses from the men whining here. Your business not mine. My point may seem minor, but the details are what makes the difference between getting by or thriving.

Look, do your business your way, after all it is your business. I mean no offense to anyone. I wish it was this easy to get feedback from a broad range of my customers in my business, I value it very much, but I also thrive.
Old 01-28-2017, 01:46 PM   #27
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand where both sides are coming from. If a provider is advertising from her home base, why does she need to advertise location? Although, if she is traveling and knows where she will be visiting, it's always a good business move to specify. This is not always the case though and the provider may not have a clear destination set. Like Seasoned Muse pointed out, just ask her, after all, communication is key in any endeavor.
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:31 PM   #28
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would at least put the dates I had in mind even if I had np cities in mind yet.
With so many spots to visit in MS I'd be a bit overwhelmed deciding where to best spend my time (Jackson, Biloxi, Hattiesburg etc etc etc) especially when I can only visit for a few days at a time.
Now listing no dates AND no cities definitely makes no sense.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:50 PM   #29
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So here's my question to you gents;
Would you rather us post an AD saying we would like to visit ______ or post in the co-ed section asking which cities?
I myself was about to post in co-ed seeing if there was enough interest for me to come to Hattiesburg bc it's only 1.5 hrs from me, however I wouldn't want to post an AD and then just not come due to lack of bookings.
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 08:26 AM   #30
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

I would post in ad section with dates and city. Or tour schedule. I would post three weeks prior, then two weeks prior, etc. Build anticipation, after all the postings are free. My ad would be flirty, pics not completely revealing, elegant pics, my words would suggest that I take my time, I need preparation for my visit, and time for the customer to experience an amazing luxury, therefore, pre-booking encouraged or toy with the idea of raising prices for last minute calls in your ad. Make the customer want to pre-book, not by whining or complaining but by enticing him, get into his mind and you will find yourself getting into his wallet. Be specific, be confident, do not ask "hey, would you like me to come to Jackson?" Too wishy washy, be confident in your advertising. "Jackson, is about to be devoured in ectasy! In three weeks on Feb 18th, I arrive because Jackson, your sexual thrist needs to be quenched."

At this point your ad is gettingore hits and your showcase is being looked at more, which is what an ad is for, get the customer curious and thinking.

Just my two cents and only with ten minutes of thought.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women