Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70771
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60747
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42425
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36851
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2017, 01:31 PM   #1
csdnoob
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default questions on newbie verification/screening :)

Hi,

I am a newbie. (well joined long back but was studying full time so didnt had money thus no hobbying but now graduated and working so )

Since i have no references i would like to know what is newbie verification/screening mean.
for example i read somewhere "employment verification". So how does a provider verify my employment.

and what else is done in newbie screening.

i plan on posting in ISO section soon after some informative replies

thanks in advance

regards

PS: completely off topic what is surfboard and stripperslide even google uncle couldnt help.
csdnoob is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 04:29 PM   #2
NMEufdaST8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

You mean in something like 13 months of membership, you didn't research how to get screened?

Here goes:

Option 1: Go to the ISO forum and check the noob friendly provider list sticky near the top of the page. Go to the end of the thread, find the most recent list, and pick out some providers who look appealing to you. Check their showcases, websites, ads, and reviews and decide who you want to start with. You can also do a search on her handle and look at her post history. This should give you an idea how she screens newbies. When you've done enough homework to make a selection, shoot her a PM to get started. If she does employment verification, it means she (or her agent) will call your employer to see if you - your real name - work there. There are other things a noob friendly provider might ask for as well, like a picture or some other identifying item of information. Once you have successfully seen 2 noob friendly providers who are on p411, they can vouch for you to join there (assuming you didn't piss them off).

Option 2: Skip the provider list here and go join p411 directly. Without provider references, you will have to do employment verification there too. The difference is that instead of giving RW info to a provider, you give it to p411, and they do the verification with your employer. Once you pass p411 screening, you will be able to see any p411 provider who accepts a basic level membership. This will give you more options than starting from the noob friendly provider list here.

Option 3: If you simply cannot abide providing RW info to get verified, it's harder, but it can be done. First, establish some review history with non-screening providers - AMP, BP FBSM, etc. Next, look for verified providers who either say "newbie friendly" but they aren't on that list in the ISO forum, or providers who don't say one way or another. Some providers - some - will accept some review history in lieu of a reference, but you will have to dig and PM to find them. Expect to get shot down, perhaps repeatedly. You want to find ones who are also on p411. Reach out to them via PM, be polite and humble, and see what you get. If you can get 2 p411 providers to see you, and you have successful sessions with them and they agree to vouch for you, those 2 providers can be references for you to join p411. No employment verification required if you have 2 providers vouch.

Once you get cool and stay cool on p411, screening is easy for the rest of your hobbying. As you accumulate more OKs from providers you have seen, your options really open up.

Somebody will probably get on this thread and say option 3 can't be done. Don't listen - it takes longer, but it works for some.

Do what works for you. Good luck, and have fun.
NMEufdaST8 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 05:46 PM   #3
Guest040217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Option 3 can absolutely be done. That's how i got verified on the P. No personal info given.
Guest040217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 06:16 PM   #4
ProhibitionX
Valued Poster

Can you pay the P411 membership fees with a Visa gift card (not credit card)?
ProhibitionX is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 07:20 PM   #5
csdnoob
Gaining Momentum

thanks for the reply man
option 3 it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8 View Post
If she does employment verification, it means she (or her agent) will call your employer to see if you - your real name - work there.
here the the funny part. i work for huge company with if u just call and ask about someone they would probably know. so even if i provide the employment details (less likely), this is how the conversation will go.

Agent/provider: Hi this call is regarding your employee XYZ, he may be good with computers but that idiot aint no good with chicks. He cant get some action so poor soul is trying on eccie.
we just want to know if he really works there.

HR: we have over 100k employees. plz kindly send mail through official mail id. we dont have the provision of providing information on employees on phone ..
disconnects ... sends mass mail to whole company .. all those horny IT guys.. kindly keep this company out of your hornyness.
csdnoob is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 07:39 PM   #6
bigdon71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I had no idea that there was an option 3! Thanks for sharing that knowledge!
bigdon71 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 07:42 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by csdnoob View Post
Hi,

I am a newbie. (well joined long back but was studying full time so didnt had money thus no hobbying but now graduated and working so )

Since i have no references i would like to know what is newbie verification/screening mean.
for example i read somewhere "employment verification". So how does a provider verify my employment.

and what else is done in newbie screening.

i plan on posting in ISO section soon after some informative replies

thanks in advance

regards

PS: completely off topic what is surfboard and stripperslide even google uncle couldnt help.

Here is a neato idea ... How about doing a Search on this subject? There are several hundred threads on this very subject. Start doing your homework.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 10:07 PM   #8
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Here is a neato idea ... How about doing a Search on this subject? There are several hundred threads on this very subject. Start doing your homework.
I agree^^
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 10:16 PM   #9
Mr. Romantic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProhibitionX View Post
Can you pay the P411 membership fees with a Visa gift card (not credit card)?
You have to make sure the Visa gift card is good for international purchases, like Visa TravelMoney. However, these cards usually require you to provide personal info (like a SS#).

The better options are mailing a money order (not one from the Post Office), or using Bitcoin. Bitcoin is obviously faster, but if you're not in a hurry you can mail the money order and should be able to get your account activated in 7-14 days from the day you mail it.
Mr. Romantic is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 11:06 PM   #10
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Romantic View Post
You have to make sure the Visa gift card is good for international purchases, like Visa TravelMoney. However, these cards usually require you to provide personal info (like a SS#).
no......just get the anonymous gift card and call the toll free p411 number and one of the helpers will run it over the phone.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 11:09 PM   #11
Mr. Romantic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
no......just get the anonymous gift card and call the toll free p411 number and one of the helpers will run it over the phone.
Where can you get an anonymous card in Houston that will work for international? Thanks GS.
Mr. Romantic is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 12:42 AM   #12
threshold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:

Don't worry about that.......

Go here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366691

Good luck OP..............

threshold is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 08:29 AM   #13
RoxyG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 147828
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Everyones screening method is different. I ask for the name of your employer, but I would never call. Theres too much available on the world wide web, so I dont feel the need to. But take a look at the newbie friendly list and find a lady you like... ask her screeing requirements.
Best to choose a very reputable provider... theres lots to choose from
RoxyG is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 09:01 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hi,

I am a newbie.
There's a 4th Option ... well ... 5th I guess if you do research.

5th Option:

Wait until you are real old, don't do any reviews, and then they will see you out of curiosity just to see if you can get it up! And if you can they will let you come back, especially if you pay them and don't haggle with a reasonable tip included. After awhile....

.. they'll start gossiping about you in their little "info sharing" forums and some will find out you don't do reviews and will want to see you because you don't do reviews.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 09:22 AM   #15
Brittanybellastar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73620
My ECCIE Reviews

Jesus HOW MANY TIMES are we going to answer the screening question?

STOP being lazy boys!
Research!
The info is ABUNDANTLY AVAILABLE WITH MINIMAL effort

Hope you have a great hobby future ahead of you and figure out something that works for you on the screening front csdnoob!
Happy hunting *wink*
Brittanybellastar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women