Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2016, 03:53 PM   #1
LyricNickky
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 299414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Why?

So I just stood up and I'm just wondering why someone would even show up just to turn around and walk out. It was a total waste of my time and probably his. I'm just baffled and pissed bc I could have scheduled someone who would have showed and not be screwed now... I just do not get the inconsideration.
#rantover #fingerscrossed
LyricNickky is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 04:25 PM   #2
gacgacgac2678
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Could be any number of reasons.
gacgacgac2678 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 04:31 PM   #3
Guest072619
Account Disabled

User ID: 192099
My ECCIE Reviews

crap. I'm sure this thread will turn out completely different than every other thread started by a provider voicing her frustrations... I'm sure every post here will be polite.. Supportive... Understanding... U know, everything the Austin co-Ed is known for... Good luck, chica. Namaste.
Carry on... *cracks a beer and grabs the popcorn*
Guest072619 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 04:42 PM   #4
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Playing Devil's advocate here but....
Would it be better to go through a session if the guy isn't into it or if things are forced? We can't force a connection on their part.
Maybe he liked a showcase or reviews but too nervous to follow through or maybe there was a bad vibe when he got there. Maybe it was lack of attraction. Or maybe he is a game player who gets off on wasting a ladies time.
Yes, it's frustrating when it happens, and can cost us money and time.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:19 PM   #5
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Maybe you should double-book appointments at popular times and have a bidding war on your doorstep. Then you know the winner REALLY wants to see you.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:31 PM   #6
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This has to be the dumbest advice. This is not an auction for pussy book the rate or wait for a special. If they REALLY want to see you they will book. Why would you tell a provider to purposly double book appointments so she fucks up her business and reputation!!
Britttany_love is online now   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:36 PM   #7
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe you reminded him of someone. I had a gentleman refuse to see me (after meeting me) because I looked like a relative of his. It could be any number of things. I wouldn't take it personally, sweetheart. For every guy who doesn't want to see you, there are a half dozen waiting in line
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:39 PM   #8
tzv13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
Maybe you reminded him of someone. I had a gentleman refuse to see me (after meeting me) because I looked like a relative of his. It could be any number of things. I wouldn't take it personally, sweetheart. For every guy who doesn't want to see you, there are a half dozen waiting in line
+1
tzv13 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:46 PM   #9
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
This has to be the dumbest advice. This is not an auction for pussy book the rate or wait for a special. If they REALLY want to see you they will book. Why would you tell a provider to purposly double book appointments so she fucks up her business and reputation!!
Yes: it was dumb. But I was going for smiles; try one on...they're fun!!
Old 12-11-2016, 08:49 PM   #10
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OK
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
Yes: it was dumb. But I was going for smiles; try one on...they're fun!!
I smile all the time, however not when a guy tells a provider how to run her business with such dumb advice. You make it well known to the ladies that you are cheap so why would you even bring up biding on pussy when you know you would be one talking shit if you lost.
Old 12-11-2016, 09:00 PM   #11
Falstaff512
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
Yes, this.

I once walked away from a session because the perfectly reviewed provider I had lined up reminded me of my freakin' sister. I hadn't seen pics--it was just on word of mouth. Nobody's fault, except in retrospect, maybe, my monger friend's, who had always had a thing for my sister! Haha.

But really? The guy couldn't have done SOMETHING about wasting your time? Not even paid a cancellation fee? After all, it wasn't your fault (if this scenario is the case).

Ugh. Preparing for the inevitable "WK" brickbats to come my way, but I don't care in the the case CSB describes.

What DO you do--whether provider or monger--in a situation like CSB describes?

As for you, OP, I just wouldn't worry about it unless you've got fake or out-of-date pics that you don't actually resemble.
Falstaff512 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:02 PM   #12
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

When you're right, you're right!! That being said, I spend about 60% of my discretionary money on hobbying each month: with my income that makes me both one of the most generous and cheapest hobbyists around. What I lack in cash I offer in laughs. Sorry that wasn't enough to impress you.

I was just reading a : thanks for reminding me about your shitty attitude. If you don't want my opinion or bullshit, either block me or request this post be moved to the powder room. That being said, fuck you for trying to make me feel bad.

Old 12-11-2016, 09:13 PM   #13
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
When you're right, you're right!! That being said, I spend about 60% of my discretionary money on hobbying each month: with my income that makes me both one of the most generous and cheapest hobbyists around. What I lack in cash I offer in laughs. Sorry that wasn't enough to impress you.

I was just reading a : thanks for reminding me about your shitty attitude. If you don't want my opinion or bullshit, either block me or request this post be moved to the powder room. That being said, fuck you for trying to make me feel bad.
Blah quit crying! If you dont want opinions dont post stuff in coed and then get pissed when you get a reply you dont like. My opinions and the things I say in threads are real and I dont sugar coat shit. Your allowed your opinion so own it when you get called out. I keep things real and thats why most people like me. If they dont fuck them. If you cant handle it you're not the type of guy I would want to see bcd. I see plenty of guys who have strong opinions on the board but I dont discriminate against them because they are completely different bcd as am I. Im actually a very sweet girl but can be bitchy when needed. If you cant stand a strong sweet opinionated whore then get out of here.
Old 12-11-2016, 09:17 PM   #14
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

People like you?!?!?
Nah. Not buyin' it.

I'll take the Pepsi challenge with you any day of the week: people like my attitude and my posts more than yours.

Someone please set up a poll: me or her; whose posts are more pleasing and welcome here?
Old 12-11-2016, 09:25 PM   #15
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

You might be careful sharing locker room info it appears guys cant keep shit private either.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women