Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60565
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2016, 07:45 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
Can't wait to see what he does about border security.
In the short term it probably depends on how many undocumented alien felons your man allows to enter before Trump is sworn and can do much of anything. Hopefully in the meantime those tasked with checking the tsunami of illegals entering out of the fear churned up by your man and THAT WOMAN YOU SUPPORTED HER GOT HER ASSED KICKED ON NOVEMBER 8TH ... who are rushing to get across before he's sworn ... will step up without fear of being terminated ... and do their jobs of stopping folks from sneaking into the country.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 08:21 AM   #17
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Wow... you can't help showcasing your ignorance, can you rev-an-anus?

So now the big banks are guilty of "shipping American jobs overseas"? Gee, when did that happen? Last time I checked, the financial services industry employed around 6 million people in this country. Exactly what kind of banking jobs are we letting the Chinese and Mexicans perform for us? Got a link?

And you think the big banks "profited from the Great Recession"? Really? You can't be that stupid!

Last time I checked, the banks were getting crushed by never-ending fines and fees extracted by greedy politicians and out-of-control regulators for alleged misdeeds during the Great Recession. Does $235 billion sound like chump change to you, mope?

http://graphics.thomsonreuters.com/1...nes/index.html
Wonder if Rev might not be one of those flip-flopping " Bloomberg RINO's " ??????? And I agree with other poster's comments about NO shrilLIARy for the next 4 years and no way for her to get " progressive " read : ( lyin liberal ) Judges appointed to SCOTUS !!! WOO HOO !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 11:20 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The Atlantic published some testimonials of Odumbo voters who voted for Trump that you need to read, you supercilious, dick-sucking, Yankee prick that’s tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader.

Meet Kristin, you supercilious, dick-sucking, Yankee prick that’s tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader:

Quote:
My elderly mother and aunt were the biggest Trump supporters from the very beginning. As a college-educated, registered Independent woman and divorced mother of six (five daughters and one son), I stood by during most of the election. Presently, four of my children are grown, working under the weight of this economy. Three are in college.

A few years ago, as a non-traditional student, I finally completed my BS in Humanities (a minor English, with emphasis in Women’s Gender Studies) and went on to an MA in English Literature (two classes away). I have recently started an MFA in Creative Writing (Fiction) and this is where you and I meet: in a bulk e-mail announcement that always happily begins “Hi Kristin...”

I watched, I listen, I researched—a lot. Previously, I voted Obama. I celebrated Obama. This time I voted Trump.

I am not a Deplorable; I am an American, and a couple of generations ago, all of my grandparents were immigrants. I have sent my voice forth, in the poems attached. Yet there is only anger from the other half that I didn’t know existed until Obama flew from city to city on taxpayer money and warned my friends that a Trump victory would be disaster from America.

I will let my poems speak. From the very bottom of my heart, I thank you for listening
Dear Protesters,

I’m sorry you are hurt. I hurt too. In 2008 I voted for Obama. In 2012, I didn’t vote at all. Either way, it didn’t matter. Nothing changed.

Protesters, I still didn’t have enough money to pay my mortgage, which had tripled. Neither did my family, my neighbors, my friends. And my job disappeared, over the Pacific, or the Atlantic. I forget. “It’s the right thing to do,” they said, those Third World countries that keep changing names deserve a better life for their people.

But Protesters, I didn’t get it. I still don’t. I looked in my refrigerator and then I stood in line at the food bank where they gave me rancid cake mix—did you know a cake mix can get rancid? I watched. I waited. Along with my family, my neighbors, and my friends. We held our breath as the Bail Out began.

Protesters, something DID happen during the Bail Out. But it missed us. We lost our homes, our cars. Our marriages. Still, we prayed. We waited. And we learned a few things while we waited, too. We learned that one meal eaten late in the afternoon can be counted as lunch and dinner. We also learned that “help wanted” meant under 20 hours, and if you get sick and you can’t pay the rent on the 5th of the month, a five-day “Pay or Quit” Notice of Eviction will be hanging on your door. Then the daughter who can’t read will ask you what it says and the daughter that can read gets very quiet and without asking, does her homework. And takes out the trash.

Protesters, I’m a woman, too, and I was so excited to see a woman candidate on this almost 100-year anniversary of the Women’s Right to Vote! Sure, I had questions about Obama Care, about e-mails, and dead soldiers in Benghazi. And issues about Trump. War with Russia and Global Warming. But Protesters, as a college-educated woman, I know that all guilt should be proven or else it’s all rhetoric. After all, this is America. I listened.

Then my paycheck came in, direct deposit, and the bank re-calculated a $4.00 gasoline purchase, a $3.00 Safeway charge for milk, and a $3.89 charge for tampons (can it already be that time of the month!) This triggered two $35.00 charges and after I paid the water and the electricity I had two crisp dollar bills and a handful of change in the palm of my hand. And 14 days till payday.

Protesters, that night, I listened one more time to Hillary speak. I really, really, really listened. Afterwards, I clicked off the television, tiptoed into my daughter’s bedroom and kissed her on the forehead. And I knew: something had to change.

I also knew that Hillary would understand my choice NOT to vote for her this time around. After all, she’s a woman, too.

Protesters, in the end, you’re not protesting President Trump. You’re protesting my cry for change. Your protesting ME.

Once again, I apologize if I hurt you.

With Love,
Your Fellow American

Now meet Aaron, you supercilious, dick-sucking, Yankee prick that’s tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader:

Quote:
First I’d like to thank Chris Bodenner and The Atlantic for allowing a genuine conversation between Trump and Clinton supporters to take place. In my opinion, discussing all sides of difficult issues is the most important thing that we can do, and more discourse like what I’ve seen on your website could have made this election cycle go in a very different direction.

I’ve voted Democrat in every presidential election until this one. As the son of former hippies, I grew up respecting the environment, disliking unnecessary military action, and desiring equal rights for everyone. Over the years I came to realize that Democratic candidates provided a lot of high-minded talk with very little meaningful action, but they still seemed better than the alternative.

During the early stages of the election process, I began to notice a dramatic shift in public discourse. To me equal rights means an egalitarian meritocracy. I believe that everyone should be free to pursue happiness in their own way as long as it doesn’t harm others, and that everyone should be given an equal chance at success if they’re willing to work for it. In my mind, legalizing gay marriage was one of the last big hurdles in overcoming the unfair policies from our checkered past.

But not everyone seems to think so.

There’s a big difference between theoretical rights and actual results. The average woman still takes in significantly less income than the average man. Young inner-city black men are still being killed and imprisoned at an alarming rate. Muslims are still distrusted and even feared by Christians.

The reasons for each of these issues are extremely complex and difficult to fully address. But the narrative coming from Democrats and much of the mainstream media seemed to be that all of these issues and more were predominantly products of continuing systemic bigotry. It was an easy answer, but nowhere near good enough. And as the rhetoric on both sides became more heated, I began to see just how dangerous this simplistic way of thinking was.

Shouting down political opponents is nothing new, but for people with modern sensibilities, being called a bigot when it’s unwarranted actually has an effect similar to a racial slur. It creates a sense of shame and anger, and it forces people to remind themselves that they’re fundamentally a good person. Like other slurs, it shuts down the conversation immediately and creates a mutual distrust.

Add in the new culture of safe spaces and trigger warnings, and you create an ideological echo chamber. Little by little, the social justice movement seems to be morphing into an insidious and sometimes subtle form of oppression, where controversial ideas are expunged from the public dialogue—by force of law if necessary.

Donald Trump is a cartoon character of a man. He’s likely committed multiple acts of fraud, his political knowledge is suspect, and even when addressing thousands of people, he sometimes seems to blurt out whatever insensitive comment comes to mind.

But the more his opponents exaggerated his evil nature and disregarded the legitimate policy concerns behind his questionable language, the more they turned him into a champion for all of those who the government had left behind. Both parties and the majority of the press unleashed all of their powers against him, but rather than backing down and providing the usual political doublespeak, he simply withstood the onslaught.

Meanwhile, hildebeest was basically a character from House of Cards, with numerous scandals, questionable ties to everyone from Wall Street to foreign governments, and a policy agenda pulled straight from the polling computers. When I failed to find an inspiring third-party candidate, the choice was easy.

The silver lining is that this will be a shock to the system for many young liberals. In their confusion at the result, maybe they’ll take that extra step to start looking at the issues from all sides. Perhaps aspiring politicians will realize that the status quo in Washington simply isn’t good enough, and that a lot of people will vote for whomever provides the most believable case that they will change how things are done.

As divisive as this campaign has been, I’m still hopeful that some good can come out of exploring that divide more deeply. The more people who realize that in many ways we’re more the same than different, the better off everyone will be.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 12:02 PM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Meet Kristin, .....

".....my BS in Humanities (a minor English, with emphasis in Women’s Gender Studies) and went on to an MA in English Literature (two classes away). I have recently started an MFA in Creative Writing (Fiction)......
... Hi, Kristin. You'll have a job waiting for you at a manufacturing plant building air conditioners before the year is out! Enjoy!
Old 12-01-2016, 10:34 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So is Bill, I'm sure.

BTW: Speaking of Bill? Where is he on this "recount thingy"?

he's against it. he thinks it will make HildeWhore look "whiny" .. and it does.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 06:23 AM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

It's Intellectual Froglegs Victory Video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2GqiM3TRkw
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 12:55 PM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
he's against it. he thinks it will make HildeWhore look "whiny" .. and it does.
Bill had known for weeks that HillaryNoMore was down for the count.
Old 12-02-2016, 05:03 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Bill had known for weeks that HillaryNoMore was down for the count.

of course he did. he told her months ago she'd lose if she ignored the white middle class.

that is exactly what happened.

even if Bill told her how to win, i wonder if he really wanted her to win?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 06:48 PM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Victor David Hanson on DJT.

https://vimeo.com/193618801?from=outro-embed

Old 12-02-2016, 09:03 PM   #25
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Wow... you can't help showcasing your ignorance, can you rev-an-anus?

So now the big banks are guilty of "shipping American jobs overseas"? Gee, when did that happen? Last time I checked, the financial services industry employed around 6 million people in this country. Exactly what kind of banking jobs are we letting the Chinese and Mexicans perform for us? Got a link?

And you think the big banks "profited from the Great Recession"? Really? You can't be that stupid!

Last time I checked, the banks were getting crushed by never-ending fines and fees extracted by greedy politicians and out-of-control regulators for alleged misdeeds during the Great Recession. Does $235 billion sound like chump change to you, mope?
You're naivete knows no bounds, does it, shit for brains?

The pressure always starts from the top. The only thing that counts is maximizing shareholder value and/or getting loans paid back. When the big investment banks are loaning money - and getting their guys put onto the boards of big companies - do you think they hesitate for one second to push the companies to offshore jobs if it increases profit? Do you think Goldman Sachs has never played that game?

It's just a race to the bottom. If one company does it, they all have to do it to keep up. The only way to stop it is by changing the laws and preventing companies from shipping jobs out - even if that means tariffs and trade wars. But that will reduce profits, won't it? so, what are the odds that Trump's Goldman Sachs guy is going to put a stop to any of that?

Trump was supposed to drain the swamp, remember? The system that has been rigged by the big financial institutions was supposed to be shut down right?

Trump couldn't find a single, fiscal conservative who believes in economic nationalism to do that job?

His Goldman appointee would be right at home in a Hillary administration.

And banks are being crippled by fees and fines? Really? The only thing I see them doing is robbing their customers with fees. Wells Fargo just set up millions of fake accounts for the purpose of churning fee and NOBODY went to jail.

And you think it is the banks that are suffering?

Idiot.
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:06 PM   #26
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Atlantic published some testimonials of Odumbo voters who voted for Trump that you need to read, you supercilious, dick-sucking, Yankee prick that’s tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader.

Meet Kristin, you supercilious, dick-sucking, Yankee prick that’s tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader:

Now meet Aaron, you supercilious, dick-sucking, Yankee prick that’s tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader:
I know the AIDS dementia is destroying your brain, tranny fuckee, but can you explain what any of your quotations has to do with my original post in this thread? Humor us.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:34 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I know the AIDS dementia is destroying your brain, tranny fuckee, but can you explain what any of your quotations has to do with my original post in this thread? Humor us.

Medical speculation will be your downfall, ir·rel·e·vant

Old 12-02-2016, 10:49 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Medical speculation is a violation.

However, I am not pleased with Trump's Treasury choice. But he's not Hillary, so thank God for that. I'm waiting to see who he appoints to the Court.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 10:52 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Your ignorant and supercilious Yankee-ass is obviously unaware that your mendacious choice of focal points were not the sole factors motivating voters to elect Trump, you supercilious, dick-sucking, Yankee prick that’s tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader; hence, at this moment, it was necessary to expand your mind rather than allowing you to continue to expand your stretched and overly abused rear portal, you supercilious, dick-sucking, Yankee prick that’s tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 12:06 AM   #30
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your ignorant and supercilious Yankee-ass is obviously unaware that your mendacious choice of focal points were not the sole factors motivating voters to elect Trump, you supercilious, dick-sucking, Yankee prick that’s tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader; hence, at this moment, it was necessary to expand your mind rather than allowing you to continue to expand your stretched and overly abused rear portal, you supercilious, dick-sucking, Yankee prick that’s tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader.
Speaking of stretched rear portals, have the trannies been hitting you pretty hard lately?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women