Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2016, 07:17 AM   #16
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
This is fucking hilarious
Knottymans dry, subtle hilarity is largely underrated!
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 08:47 AM   #17
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Everyone with a camera "thinks" they are a photographer.
Kitty Bunny Fuck is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 09:22 AM   #18
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

Breaking into the photography biz is difficult, I know as I make $ with my pics and have come to the place where I no longer give my time away. I've honed my skills and am worth what I ask. Owning a camera and even having an eye for what looks good does not make one a photographer. And 5 pics in one hour? Seriously? I'll shoot anywhere from 80 to 200 in an hour (depending on the type of shoot). I've never done erotic pics, though I'd like to do a shoot one day. I mostly do weddings, engagement, and family shoots.
onei is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 09:30 AM   #19
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

My photographer did 400 pics in about 3-4 hours. Then there was the editing of my ink, blurring my face, etc. All to get about a dozen perfect shots.

So 5 pics in an hour? Nope. I think the OP was essentially just tryin to get someone to pay for the cost of the hotel room, and you can't blame her for trying. And while it is a beautiful location, I think I'll stick with a professional.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 09:48 AM   #20
TxHarleyGuy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaKink View Post
I'm amateur photographer, I just purchases Nikon - D3300 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens! I have an eye for what looks hot!! If your not happy with the 5 photos in an hour then I will stay longer and refund you half!
First - Best of luck to you in your new endeavor.

Second - It is insanely unwise to openly advertise - on this board or anywhere else - the name of the hotel you are going to be shooting at. MOST (not all, mind you) hotels will take grave issue with photoshoots taking place not only on their grounds but also in their rooms without their being given explicit permission beforehand of your doing so. If you have permission to shoot their by the property owners, then that's great. If you do not, then prepare yourself for what could be an issue coming your way.

I am a professional/published photogapher will well over 2500 models/actress/executives to my credit over the years. One could say I've been there, done that. While true, anyone with a camera can label themselves a 'photographer'. It can also be said (as is the case with you) that one doesn't necessarily have to have 'pro gear' to get professional images. Photography is all about the use of light, they eye of the photographer, the framing, and any work done in post processing.

This may sound harsh. But given you are admittedly an amateur, you have no business charging anyone for anything. Seriously. GIVE YOUR SHIT AWAY at the beginning. That's how you get known, that's how you get established. Hone your skills, get to know the camera and kit lens that you 'just purchased'. Only then will you be in a position to - in good faith - charge anyone for your services.

I've taught so many workshops and have met so many 'photographers' whose work is for shit. Yet they somehow manage to get people to pay them. Don't be one of those people. Build a portfolio (both digital and in print). And then and only then will/should you be in a position to charge people for your services.

To that end, and when you are at the stage of venturing into the 'charging people for photography' thing - you shouldn't be charging any more than $150.00 for a shoot session. And that session should render about a dozen fully edited images in an hour or so time; two tops. Also, NEVER give out ALL IMAGES. EVER EVER EVER EVER. Only hand out edited images. Those 'clients' who insist on all images or all RAW images - move on to the next one. Seriously.
TxHarleyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:12 AM   #21
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

I fully concur TxHarleyGuy. I've spent the last couple of years "giving work away" for the explicit purpose of honing my skills. I still consider myself a newbie in the photography field, but no longer to the point of giving my work away. I feel I've earned the right to charge now, understanding that I've still got things to learn. I've spent countless hours pulling the trigger, taking pics I have no intention of keeping as I've learned how light and composition works individually and together. I don't like to do a lot of post editing, but foolish is the individual who does not spend some time refining the pics. And if someone want's all my pics, I'll give them up, but there's going to be a steep price tag attached, thus I don't give them up. :-)
onei is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:18 AM   #22
TxHarleyGuy
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by onei View Post
I fully concur TxHarleyGuy. I've spent the last couple of years "giving work away" for the explicit purpose of honing my skills. I still consider myself a newbie in the photography field, but no longer to the point of giving my work away. I feel I've earned the right to charge now, understanding that I've still got things to learn. I've spent countless hours pulling the trigger, taking pics I have no intention of keeping as I've learned how light and composition works individually and together. I don't like to do a lot of post editing, but foolish is the individual who does not spend some time refining the pics. And if someone want's all my pics, I'll give them up, but there's going to be a steep price tag attached, thus I don't give them up. :-)
Well stated.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:21 AM   #23
TxHarleyGuy
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaKink View Post
I'm amateur photographer, I just purchases Nikon - D3300 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens! I have an eye for what looks hot!! If your not happy with the 5 photos in an hour then I will stay longer and refund you half!
Another thing -

If you don't or haven't already, GET YOURSELF SOME MODEL RELEASE FORMS AND HAVE THEM REVIEWED BY SOMEONE IN THE (LEGAL) KNOW. Any photographer worth his/her salt should have - on hand - several model release forms. A well written model release leaves NO SURPRISES or FALSE EXPECTATIONS from either party. Have your model/client READ AND SIGN THE RELEASE FORM before the first shot is ever taken!!!! Someone not willing to sign the release form? No problem. DO NOT TAKE THE CAP OFF OF YOUR LENS, PACK YOUR SHIT, AND LEAVE.
Old 11-01-2016, 12:11 PM   #24
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck View Post
LOL True, and everyone that's willing to take their clothes off, thinks it's worth taking a pic of. LOL Both are bad assumptions.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:58 PM   #25
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's why I am creating art pics and my next idea is gna to knock the ball out of the park
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 11:57 AM   #26
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
LOL True, and everyone that's willing to take their clothes off, thinks it's worth taking a pic of. LOL Both are bad assumptions.
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 08:21 AM   #27
wade38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

One must also remember. Not everyone is looking for a studio style showcase; studio space is also not cheap; Although we provide studio time our best packages don't require a studio or location time which can always run up the cost.

Although with some package offered whether it 65 or 2000, Art is always subjective.

If you sign a model release form, you will be limited on control of your photos or videos.

If you hire someone for work then with a work order form, you will have more control over your photos and videos.

If you don't work as a model and just are there for the hobby then it really will not matter what happens to the photos or videos.

Hair and Makeup is not cheap either, but there is an advantage to working with digital.

Like most things, prices are not written in stone; there are always times when getting a quote for the exact work one want to have is best.

Most photographers, including us, can work with most budgets.

One thing that is important, one should not have to wait more than 72hrs to get prints. This can be important to many who invest in a trip on short notice and want to maximize their exposure.

But do always remember: Just keep the Fantasy Fun and you wont go wrong.

And it never hurts to ask questions.

wade38 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 10:38 PM   #28
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
Im sorry but $300 for 5 photos from an amateur photographer sounds like a horrible deal.
The term 'amateur' is quite translucent in a way, in a sense that, if you're not getting paid for what you do, you are, by rule, an amateur. The second someone pays you, you're a 'pro', by definition.

Of course, skill level is a whole 'nother ball game.

A terrible pro can overcharge you, while a great shoot from a skilled amateur may feel like a steal.

Amateur photographers turning pro are many times in a bit of a quagmire. It can be hard to get people to pose for you, when no one will pose for you. No one respects cheap or free photography services, but the amateur turning pro photographer doesn't want to start off on a bad foot by overcharging a client, who isn't satisfied.

Again, no one respects free or cheap services. So, how does one bridge the gap between pro and amateur in this situation?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 11:09 PM   #29
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack$lit View Post
300 for 5 photos or 250 for 5 unhappy photos ?
Modeling agreement ? Who owns the photos?
The photographer owns the pictures. Why is this hard to understand?

How they use/distribute those pictures will determine their reputation...or can determine it.

Once a picture is posted on the internet, NO MATTER WHO POSTS IT, both sides lose control of it.

Sounds like she's guaranteeing her work. Why is THIS hard to understand as well??
Old 11-17-2016, 11:17 PM   #30
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck View Post
Naah. Everyone with a cell phone "thinks" they're a photographer.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women