Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70790
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2016, 07:37 AM   #91
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 119

I have never seen such an extreme pile of worthless shit like Donald Trump. The only way he'd get my vote was if he was running for Worst American". Pharma Boy should be his running mate.

Trump will be crushed on November 8th and the Big Letter "L" will be epoxied to his forehead. I will thoroughly enjoy his defeat.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 07:48 AM   #92
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I see you have been here since 2009. Surely, you have heard how Whispers and his little demon sidekicks talk about women on here. Trump is no where close to being in that ballpark.
I am amazed that you can say a line has been crossed considering what is said in this fuck board. I mean -really????

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
". . . he does what guys do." Bullshit. I don't believe some of the new claims made against Trump, but to say that he acts like most men is a slap against most men. High school boys sometimes engage in the so-called "locker room" talk. Trump did it at the age of 59!!! And I never heard a HS boy call out a female by name in the locker room as Trump did. That goes over a line.

If only men voted in the upcoming election, Trump would win. Clinton will win because women are voting for Clintion/against Trump by record numbers.

Look, I wish the election would come down to people voting for the person they believe is best to lead the country over the next 4 years. Unfortunately it has descended into a name-calling contest. Neither Trump nor Clinton will win, but one will lose.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 08:53 AM   #93
rtspanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I see you have been here since 2009. Surely, you have heard how Whispers and his little demon sidekicks talk about women on here. Trump is no where close to being in that ballpark.
I am amazed that you can say a line has been crossed considering what is said in this fuck board. I mean -really????
It's scary that you have the same standard of conduct for the man trying to be president as you would for somebody using an alias on an internet message board. PATRIOT Act is GWB legislation by the way... Concerning Trump and civil liberties, he wants to bring back torture, stop and frisk, racial profiling, and have government employees sign NDA's which would have a chilling effect on what the public knows about what happens in government and add extra penalties for whistleblowing. Last debate he invoked Patton and MacArthur, Patton advocated killing WWI vets who were protesting their being marginalized after having served, and MacArthur got fired for open insubordination to the office of the President. Trump shows his lack of knowledge about military actions when he asks why we can't just bomb major cities without warning, leaving the lesson of Dresden Germany completely ignored. The man is an idiot, appealing to the base natures of our country not our better selves. If women think men need improvement in behavior, ask yourself what kind of justifications plenty of men will provide themselves with a man like Trump who has demonstrated that women are objects for his pleasure and ridicule. He's also a terribly insecure and fragile man, considering how "successful" he's been. You can tell he's not the leader or businessman he claims to be, for if he were you'd have scores of people stepping up to tell the world how he taught them successful business strategy, how working with him has helped grow and establish their own businesses, but you never hear that aside from his kids. You deserve alot better in a leader than this douchebag who can't outline a single instance of practicality in any of the policies he wants to implement.
rtspanks is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 09:26 AM   #94
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
That's just a distraction. Just like it was with Bill Clinton. Although, I think Bill Clinton is a sexual predator - I think, The Donald just loves women and he does what guys do. And I would like to add - that I rather be grabbed by the pussy then be governed by one. I can't stand Hillary.
Get over it, BILL isn't running, let him fuck whomever he can. Kennedy did, as well as MOST of the presidents.. you'd be amazed at what the security detail kept/and KEEPS secret. Bill shouldn't even be in the conversation. Donald loves women.. who the hell doesn't ??? So does Larry Flint. and NO, I personally (even though I have spent some time in locker rooms) men DO NOT generally talk that way. Hillary isn't a good choice either, but she doesn't steal, walk out on her deals, or cheat her partners... NOT that she's worth a shit either. But you making excuses for The Donald is just sad. He's a tramp, lier, thief and if you don't think he's a sexual predator, you aren't informed. "loves women".... sorry you've never met a "gentleman".. you wouldn't say that maam. And as for Trumps wife, she demonstrates all the symptoms of a battered wife, no self respect, just continues to lie and make excuses for the shit-hole of a husband. If he were an "everyday man" making 60-110K per yr... she'd be nothing but a memory and a fleeing shadow.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 09:28 AM   #95
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh good grief! I don't - that's what I'm saying -Trump is not in the same ball park as say - Whispers. However, you sound naive - Look at Lydon B. Johnson or John F. Kennedy.
Yes, that was back in the day but if you don't think talk like that goes on now -you are sadly mistaken.

My opinion is That Trump would be great for the U.S. - Your opinion is he would not be. And you know what they say about opinions - Opinions are like assholes - everybody has one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtspanks View Post
It's scary that you have the same standard of conduct for the man trying to be president as you would for somebody using an alias on an internet message board. PATRIOT Act is GWB legislation by the way... Concerning Trump and civil liberties, he wants to bring back torture, stop and frisk, racial profiling, and have government employees sign NDA's which would have a chilling effect on what the public knows about what happens in government and add extra penalties for whistleblowing. Last debate he invoked Patton and MacArthur, Patton advocated killing WWI vets who were protesting their being marginalized after having served, and MacArthur got fired for open insubordination to the office of the President. Trump shows his lack of knowledge about military actions when he asks why we can't just bomb major cities without warning, leaving the lesson of Dresden Germany completely ignored. The man is an idiot, appealing to the base natures of our country not our better selves. If women think men need improvement in behavior, ask yourself what kind of justifications plenty of men will provide themselves with a man like Trump who has demonstrated that women are objects for his pleasure and ridicule. He's also a terribly insecure and fragile man, considering how "successful" he's been. You can tell he's not the leader or businessman he claims to be, for if he were you'd have scores of people stepping up to tell the world how he taught them successful business strategy, how working with him has helped grow and establish their own businesses, but you never hear that aside from his kids. You deserve alot better in a leader than this douchebag who can't outline a single instance of practicality in any of the policies he wants to implement.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:30 AM   #96
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Nuglet, I have actually met you at a party - and I have met gentlemen too and you sir, are not one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Get over it, BILL isn't running, let him fuck whomever he can. Kennedy did, as well as MOST of the presidents.. you'd be amazed at what the security detail kept/and KEEPS secret. Bill shouldn't even be in the conversation. Donald loves women.. who the hell doesn't ??? So does Larry Flint. and NO, I personally (even though I have spent some time in locker rooms) men DO NOT generally talk that way. Hillary isn't a good choice either, but she doesn't steal, walk out on her deals, or cheat her partners... NOT that she's worth a shit either. But you making excuses for The Donald is just sad. He's a tramp, lier, thief and if you don't think he's a sexual predator, you aren't informed. "loves women".... sorry you've never met a "gentleman".. you wouldn't say that maam. And as for Trumps wife, she demonstrates all the symptoms of a battered wife, no self respect, just continues to lie and make excuses for the shit-hole of a husband.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:32 AM   #97
veedub63
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtspanks View Post
It's scary that you have the same standard of conduct for the man trying to be president as you would for somebody using an alias on an internet message board. PATRIOT Act is GWB legislation by the way... Concerning Trump and civil liberties, he wants to bring back torture, stop and frisk, racial profiling, and have government employees sign NDA's which would have a chilling effect on what the public knows about what happens in government and add extra penalties for whistleblowing............
It is indisputable that Trump is imperfect. Certainly he has many shortcomings as a human being. In my opinion, the quality that makes Trump the perfect candidate for this moment in time is his desire to "clean house". This man is the purest of political outsiders and he isn't afraid to take the insiders to task.

Hillary takes boucoup $$ from the Kingdom of Saudia Arabia; with full knowledge that KSA funds ISIS. With full knowledge that KSA abuses women. With full knowledge that KSA executes LGBT. That is not a candidate for me.
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 09:32 AM   #98
nuglet
Valued Poster

nm
Old 10-13-2016, 09:48 AM   #99
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nuglet, I have actually met you at a party - and I have met gentlemen too and you sir, are not one of them.
I doubt you and I have crossed trails maam, and if we have, and I was not polite to you.. there must have been a damn good reason.
Although I have no recollection of ever interfacing with you in any way.. maybe that's why you're upset? I don't know why/ or how, I was not respectful to you, but if that's true, my apologies, many others would disagree with you, but your perception is what you perceive.. that could explain your love of Trump.. I'm certainly not in his camp.
Old 10-13-2016, 10:06 AM   #100
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I apologize Nuglet. That was unwarrented. My bad Trump side got the better of me. Please accept my apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
I doubt you and I have crossed trails maam, and if we have, and I was not polite to you.. there must have been a damn good reason.
Although I have no recollection of ever interfacing with you in any way.. maybe that's why you're upset? I don't know why/ or how, I was not respectful to you, but if that's true, my apologies, many others would disagree with you, but your perception is what you perceive.. that could explain your love of Trump.. I'm certainly not in his camp.
Old 10-13-2016, 10:20 AM   #101
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
I apologize Nuglet. That was unwarrented. My bad Trump side got the better of me. Please accept my apologies.
Absolutely, no prob. thanks for the PM too.. alls good. Political discussions almost always end up out of control LOL.
Old 10-13-2016, 12:15 PM   #102
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Well, whut Ah'm a-hearin' is thet ol' Whisperola mite have a career in nashunal pollyticks! Trump oughta kick thet disloyal muthafukkin' Mike Pence ta tha curb an' tab Whisperola fer veep! Thet's how ya reely blow tha corrupt Warshin'tun 'stablishm'nt up!

#TrumpWhisperola2016
#MakeMuricaGrateAgin
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 01:24 PM   #103
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I have never sided with Whispers or anyone else who demeans women. And this is a fuck board, as you put it. We are talking about a man running for election to the ultimate position of power in the U.S. A man who seemingly has used his position of power to invade the private spaces of women, and brags about it.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:02 PM   #104
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Listen to the tape carefully. They are joking. They're not being serious. For anyone to listen to a couple of guys kidding and making up stories and saying the most outrageous things they can think of and take it seriously it stupid. Being intelligent means having the ability to make distinctions. To listen to the words alone and not take into consideration that they were just kidding is dumb.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 03:06 PM   #105
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Listen to the tape carefully. They are joking. They're not being serious. For anyone to listen to a couple of guys kidding and making up stories and saying the most outrageous things they can think of and take it seriously it stupid. Being intelligent means having the ability to make distinctions. To listen to the words alone and not take into consideration that they were just kidding is dumb.
OK, Fair enough, then listen to the women he's assaulted. Then consider that Trump is a slimebag... to think he's not, "is dumb".. I doubt you'd feel the way if you do, if it was a female member of your family... At least I would hope not.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women