Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2016, 01:55 PM   #1
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Several professional atheltes dismiss Trump's locker room banter.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/10/politi...-respond-trnd/

Trump's lame excuse that it was locker room talker is pure bullshit even professional sports figures are saying it:
It confused Los Angeles Clippers guard Jamal Crawford.
Locker room?

— Jamal Crawford (@JCrossover) October 10, 2016
Portland Trailblazers guard CJ McCollum said he hadn't heard any "locker room talk" like that before.
I haven't heard that one in any locker rooms https://t.co/Ci8NXOgFcI

— CJ McCollum (@CJMcCollum) October 10, 2016
L.A. Galaxy player Robbie Rogers tweeted that he was offended by Trump's remark.
I'm offended as an athlete that @realDonaldTrump keeps using this "locker room talk" as an excuse.

— Robbie Rogers (@robbierogers) October 10, 2016
Oakland A's Pitcher Sean Doolittle pushed back against that notion of "locker room talk."
As an athlete, I've been in locker rooms my entire adult life and uh, that's not locker room talk.

— Sean Doolittle (@whatwouldDOOdo) October 10, 2016
So did Chris Kluwe, a former Minnesota Vikings punter and outspoken Deadspin columnist.
Yes. That's not locker room talk. https://t.co/egzC03ooQA

— Chris Kluwe (@ChrisWarcraft) October 10, 2016
As did Cleveland Cavaliers forward Dahntay Jones.
Claiming Trump's comments are "locker room banter" is to suggest they are somehow acceptable. They aren't.

— Dahntay (@dahntay1) October 9, 2016
No, nonconsensual sexual advances aren't part of the locker room, Philadelphia 76ers guard Kendall Marshall insisted.
PSA: sexual advances without consent is NOT locker room talk.

— Kendall Marshall (@KButter5) October 10, 2016
"It's a Ted Bundy quote," sniped UFC mixed martial artist CM Punk. Not "locker room talk."
"Grab them by the pussy" isn't talk from any locker room I've ever been in. It's a Ted Bundy quote. #debate2016

— Coach (@CMPunk) October 10, 2016
Blake Griffin, a star Los Angeles Clippers forward, used the comment as an opportunity to mock Trump's heavy breathing.
All this heavy breathing seems more locker room-esque than anything #debate

— Blake Griffin (@blakegriffin32) October 10, 2016
Retired NBA center Jason Collins, the league's first openly gay player, riffed off of a tweet from John Amaechi, a fellow former NBA player who is also gay, about Trump's apparent lack of foreign policy communication with his running mate. He also found room to get in a breathing dig.
What do @realDonaldTrump & @GovPenceIN talk about? Oh I know-#lockerroom talk🙄🙀. & Donald what's with the snorting? Breathe thru your mouth😵 https://t.co/FCZHzZCq36

— Jason Collins (@jasoncollins98) October 10, 2016
On a serious note, former Olympic hurdler Queen Harrison said "locker room talk" -- like the phrase "boys will be boys" -- weren't valid excuses for making lewd remarks.
"Locker room talk", "Boys will be boys", "Harmless banter". These are not valid excuses for behavior. Never have been, never will be.

— Queen Harrison (@goQueengo) October 10, 2016
More than anyone, though, Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Chris Conley seem to take issue with the comments. He rattled off a Twitter rant pushing back against Trump followed by some words for wisdom.
This is like real? I'm waiting for people to come out and say that this is a joke

— Chris Conley (@_flight17_) October 10, 2016
Just for reference. I work in a locker room (every day)... that is not locker room talk. Just so you know...

Have I been in every locker room? No. But the guys I know and respect don't talk like that. They talk about girls but not like that. Period.

Apart from this debate and apart from the election. I'm appalled how many of you are tweeting me that talking and acting that way is ok

I'm done. If that's the talk you hear around you then be the place where change begins. Regardless of this election let's be a better people

Jacob Tamme, tight end for the Atlanta Falcons, dropped the mic by saying that he needed another shower after beating the Denver Broncos Sunday afternoon.
I showered after our game but I feel like I need another one after watching the debate.

— Jacob Tamme (@JacobTamme) October 10, 2016
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 02:03 PM   #2
Fishpie
Valued Poster

No surprised as all those athletes are pro-Hillary...
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 02:07 PM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You're a phoney and as queer as a three dollar bill, Lubed Wide-ass. Drill Sergeants -- think Lee Ermy in Full Metal Jacket -- were notorious for talking like that, you lying piece of shit -- yet your pansy-mock-offended-ass claimed you were a fucking drill sergeant, you lying POS. What kinda fuckin' drill sergeant were you, Lubed Wide-ass? Did your panty-ass wear a pink tutu with matching ballet slippers and assorted froufrous, Lubed Wide-ass?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 02:20 PM   #4
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a phoney and as queer as a three dollar bill, Lubed Wide-ass.... What kinda fuckin' drill sergeant were you, Lubed Wide-ass? Did your panty-ass wear a pink tutu with matching ballet slippers and assorted froufrous, Lubed Wide-ass?

The Army made certain "accommodations" so Lubed Wide-ass could wear his pink tutu and matching ballet slippers in combat!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 02:25 PM   #5
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're a phoney and as queer as a three dollar bill, Lubed Wide-ass. Drill Sergeants -- think Lee Ermy in Full Metal Jacket -- were notorious for talking like that, you lying piece of shit -- yet your pansy-mock-offended-ass claimed you were a fucking drill sergeant, you lying POS. What kinda fuckin' drill sergeant were you, Lubed Wide-ass? Did your panty-ass wear a pink tutu with matching ballet slippers and assorted froufrous, Lubed Wide-ass?
You are a sick piece of shit. I put my life on the line for this great country and what have you done? Oh year talk shit on a whore board. Have you ever enlisted or are you just talking shit scumbag? Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk faggot- I have the scars to prove it!!!
Old 10-10-2016, 02:31 PM   #6
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk faggot- I have the brain damage to prove it!!!
FTFY, LubedAss. You've got the swishy walk down... too bad you're too light in the ballet slippers to talk like a real drill sergeant!
Old 10-10-2016, 02:35 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are a sick piece of shit. I put my life on the line for this great country and what have you done? Oh year talk shit on a whore board. Have you ever enlisted or are you just talking shit scumbag? Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk faggot- I have the scars to prove it!!!
Razor rash from shaving your legs doesn't count as a "war wound", Lubed Wide-ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

The Army made certain "accommodations" so Lubed Wide-ass could wear his pink tutu and matching ballet slippers in combat!

Lubed Wide-ass is a lying charlatan, and he was never in the army. They wouldn't even let his stupid-ass join the Mickey Mouse Club.
Old 10-10-2016, 02:38 PM   #8
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Razor rash from shaving your legs doesn't count as a "war wound", Lubed Wide-ass.

Lubed Wide-ass is a lying charlatan, and he was never in the army. They wouldn't even let his stupid-ass join the Mickey Mouse Club.
Wait until Nov 8th once the election is over I am not holding back- MODs can ban me I won't care, but I am going to give you all my adult version send off that I promise.
Old 10-10-2016, 02:53 PM   #9
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Wait until Nov 8th once the election is over I am not holding back- MODs can ban me I won't care, but I am going to give you all my adult version send off that I promise.

Lol... "that I promise!" Why, you sound just like the Donald, that I can tell you! Remember LubedAss, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Now cover your ears, you phony douche-bag of a "Drill Sergeant"!

Are you a cupcake or a snowflake?

Old 10-10-2016, 02:54 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Scouts honor?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 02:54 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I thought the Locker Room was on ASPD
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 02:59 PM   #12
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fuck em. I bet their pissed because of a pay cap too.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 03:01 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're all hat and no cattle, Lubed Wide-ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Scouts honor?
+1
Old 10-10-2016, 03:02 PM   #14
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpie View Post
No surprised as all those athletes are pro-Hillary...
Pretty damn smart, those locker room guys!Maybe Humpty Trumpty lettered at the University of Roto Rooter!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 03:07 PM   #15
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
This used to be a great country. Now it is full of faggot loving liberals.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women