Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2016, 11:38 PM   #1
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default 9-11 Never Forgotten ♡

A few quotes on this day to remember those who lost their lives, lost loved ones and to be proud of the unity of our country in a time of sadness, fear, death and outrage..
~With Love~
♡ KaylaRyder ♡

If we learn nothing else from this tragedy, we learn that life is short and there is no time for hate.
– Sandy Dahl, wife of pilot of Flight 93 Jason Dahl

Even the smallest act of service, the simplest act of kindness, is a way to honor those we lost, a way to reclaim that spirit of unity that followed 9/11.
– President Obama in a 2011 radio address.

Time is passing. Yet, for the United States of America, there will be no forgetting September the 11th. We will remember every rescuer who died in honor. We will remember every family that lives in grief. We will remember the fire and ash, the last phone calls, the funerals of the children.
– President George W. Bush

Years have passed since a perfect blue sky morning turned into the blackest of nights. Since then we’ve lived in sunshine and in shadow, and although we can never unsee what happened here, we can also see that children who lost their parents have grown into young adults, grandchildren have been born and good works and public service have taken root to honor those we loved and lost.
– New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, speaking at a memorial service in New York.

Tonight, I ask for your prayers for all those who grieve, for the children whose worlds have been shattered, for all whose sense of safety and security has been threatened. And I pray they will be comforted by a power greater than any of us, spoken through the ages in Psalm 23: ‘Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.’
– President George W. Bush on Sept. 11, 2001.

Remember the hours after September 11th when we came together as one to answer the attack against our homeland. We drew strength when our firefighters ran upstairs and risked their lives so that others might live; when rescuers rushed into smoke and fire at the Pentagon; when the men and women of Flight 93 sacrificed themselves to save our nation’s Capitol; when flags were hanging from front porches all across America, and strangers became friends. It was the worst day we have ever seen, but it brought out the best in all of us.
– Senator John Kerry

You can be sure that the American spirit will prevail over this tragedy.
– Colin Powell

These acts of mass murder were intended to frighten our nation into chaos and retreat. But they have failed. Our country is strong. A great people has been moved to defend a great nation.
– President George W. Bush on Sept. 11, 2001.

September 11 is one of our worst days but it brought out the best in us. It unified us as a country and showed our charitable instincts and reminded us of what we stood for and stand for.
– Senator Lamar Alexander
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 04:56 AM   #2
Highwayman64
Ambassador

Encounters: 70

Nice post Kayla.....Lots of horrible memories from that day no one will soon forget. The impact has changed our lives forever in this country.
Highwayman64 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 05:25 AM   #3
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

perhaps the lyrics to Alan Jacksons "where were you when the world stood still" should be included, good thread Kayla!
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 05:55 AM   #4
yerassman2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Sad day for our beautiful country.
yerassman2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 06:46 AM   #5
Guest021121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Nice post KR
Guest021121 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 09:36 AM   #6
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:01 AM   #7
Iso#1gfe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Iso#1gfe is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:08 AM   #8
VX720
Registered Member

Thank you Kayla!
VX720 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:59 AM   #9
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

vote commie lib so merica ...can give refuge ta more terrorists!

...merica has completely ...disgraced the memory of the ...victims by electin leaders who go round the world an ...apologize fer merica!

...maga!
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:25 AM   #10
Iso#1gfe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
vote commie lib so merica ...can give refuge ta more terrorists!

...merica has completely ...disgraced the memory of the ...victims by electin leaders who go round the world an ...apologize fer merica!

...maga!
So instead of being an ass about it, why not just show the support for Kayla and say nice post and move on!!!

I think everyone here is aware of your political views man!! Let's not disgrace the few thousand that died that day nor the many thousand since and those that are living with their own memories of what has happened since.
This is a day of rememberance not one to be a jerk about it. I know that is hard for you but maybe just once can you try it. Hell, you may even find out you like it!!
Iso#1gfe is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:54 AM   #11
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 12:17 PM   #12
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe View Post
So instead of being an ass about it, why not just show the support for Kayla and say nice post and move on!!!

I think everyone here is aware of your political views man!! Let's not disgrace the few thousand that died that day nor the many thousand since and those that are living with their own memories of what has happened since.
This is a day of rememberance not one to be a jerk about it. I know that is hard for you but maybe just once can you try it. Hell, you may even find out you like it!!
yer nothing but an apologist fer the ...crooked politicians tryin everyday ta bring ...merica down by refusin ta blame the terrorists an allowin attacks ta ...continue

...shame on ya burger cause the ...victims are the ones bein ...disgraced by the marxists tryin ta kill merica
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 03:17 PM   #13
afterdark1971
Premium Access

Encounters: 64
Default Thank you for remembering...

You took me off guard... (please don't take offense... It's complimentary, most shield theirselves in our hobby) Thank you for opening a window into who you are and the depth of character you have. As a former United States Marine... Thank you for your post.
afterdark1971 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 03:35 PM   #14
Cnymoose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Thanks Kayla.
Cnymoose is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 04:04 PM   #15
hvacman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Thanks Kayla

I don't know anyone who was killed on 9-11, but as a result of that day I lost a much loved family member in Iraq...
hvacman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women