Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2016, 11:25 AM   #46
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Last time I checked Christianity ecompasses both the OLD and New Testament am I right or wrong? Remember the Old Testament contains the Ten Commandments are they not a focal point of Christianity? Or since it's the Old Testament aka the Torah- should we now say Judaism is a violent religion? You can't have it both ways I B.
You'd be the one trying to deflect from the fact that it is the New Testament that serves as the guide for devout Christians and that the Old Testament verses you quoted are documenting historical events and not, as you disingenuously insinuate, serving as pronouncements to go forth and kill, Lubed Wide-ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 02:55 PM   #47
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The Bible was commissioned by Constantine in order to help him gain more control over the people of the Roman Empire. It contains some beautiful poetry and wisdom, but it is no more the entire "Word of God" than the Wall Street Journal.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 03:52 PM   #48
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd be the one trying to deflect from the fact that it is the New Testament that serves as the guide for devout Christians and that the Old Testament verses you quoted are documenting historical events and not, as you disingenuously insinuate, serving as pronouncements to go forth and kill, Lubed Wide-ass.
Amen to that!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 03:58 PM   #49
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Islam has always been violent. It only became terrorism when we started fucking in their internal affairs trying to get their oil at bargain prices. They were happy killing each other for centuries. Then we had to step in, take some of their land away and give it to Zionists (not Jews, necessarily), and go after their oil. If we'd leave them alone, they'd go back to killing each other.
The sad thing is, we do not need their oil anymore, so what the fuck are we doing over there? It is a fucking desert!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 04:01 PM   #50
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:

Re-read what Dilbert posted, Lubed Wide-ass. The Bible documented past events, and in the New Testament, it's not advocating violence.

You're regurgitating the lib-retard mantra. There's more child abuse in the secular realm of public schools in this country than there is in the Catholic Church. The KKK was established for political reasons to deal with the political dictates of the Radical Reconstruction era; hence, it was not founded to advance any religious cause. And just what are the religious tenets behind the Aryan Brotherhood? Because other than being a racist, prison gang bent on controlling the commerce of certain illicit trade goods, I haven't heard. Conversely, ISIL's central premise is to convert the world to Islam via jihad.
You nailed the guy with that. Good job!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 04:23 PM   #51
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Again you never admit the truth- you can't have it both ways- the verses that were quoted were also taken out of context and it was orders given to muslims during war or if they are attacked- you then state that the 10 verses I quoted from the Bible- doesn't apply to Christianity even though the Bible contents the Old Testament and you further state it was because they were under war.

There's no war going on in this verse:1. Hosea 13:16

Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open. (NRSV)

Yet it calls for basically ripping open the stomachs of pregnant women.

Here the Bible supports slavery and this is from the New Testament:
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.” (Peter 2:18: )

Maybe this is where ISIS got decapitation from :

And he brought forth the people that were therein, and put them under saws, and under harrows of iron, and under the axes of iron, and made them pass through the brickkiln: and thus did he unto all the cities of the children of Ammon. So David and all the people returned unto Jerusalem.” (II Samuel 12:31)

“And he brought out the people that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with harrows of iron, and with axes…” (I Chronicles 20:3)

Rape, Pillage and Kill
“Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.” (Isaiah 13:15-16)

SO DON'T FEED ME THAT B.S THAT CHRISTIANITY OR JUDAISM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION YOUR OWN BIBLE DISPUTES THE FACTS!!!
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 05:07 PM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
The sad thing is, we do not need their oil anymore, .....
For the time being, which in Earth years is a blip.

Hydrocarbon products, having been naturally created over millions of years, will eventually be depleted. The last quart will come out of the ground and that quart will be worth a lot of money......unless of course we have found other alternatives to replace oil....coal....gas.

I would prefer we preserve what we have within our borders for later on when the reserves "overseas" have dried up. Doesn't mean we can't explore for them domestically to identify the reserves at home. We have strategic reserves, but those are for "strategic purposes" and not used, as has been the case in recent history, to manipulate or maintain our gas guzzling habits. We don't have to build "tank farms," which can be unstable and targets. We can utilize injection systems into salt domes or other stables strata to store the oil for later extraction.

At the same time we should began developing alternatives and "things" that operate without hydrocarbons. Our living habits also have to change ... mass transportation is easier to accommodate with non-hydrocarbons. We also need to start thinking outside of "the box" regarding design and chemistry.

We've all experienced gasoline shortages and the long lines. That's a momentary preview.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 05:24 PM   #53
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Well let's play devil's advocate this is one of the reasons why I left Christianity:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Is that so you can tell the Islamic terrorists you're not a Christian?
if you can't recite the koran, I think they will kill ya.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 05:37 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Again you never admit the truth- you can't have it both ways- the verses that were quoted were also taken out of context and it was orders given to muslims during war or if they are attacked- you then state that the 10 verses I quoted from the Bible- doesn't apply to Christianity even though the Bible contents the Old Testament and you further state it was because they were under war.

SO DON'T FEED ME THAT B.S THAT CHRISTIANITY OR JUDAISM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION YOUR OWN BIBLE DISPUTES THE FACTS!!!
Other than the cite from Peter, which advocates submissiveness, you're still quoting Old Testament verses and ignoring the Christian concept of the New Covenant stemming from the Last Supper and how it is the New Testament -- not the Old -- which serves as a guide for Christians, Lubed Wide-ass.

BTW, Lubed Wide-ass, where do you suppose a pre-Christian society of Greeks acquired their knowledge of "decapitations"?

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 05:37 PM   #55
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
[snip]

There you have 10 verses from the Bible that doesn't make Christianity look to peaceful. Also,let me clarify I am not a muslim, but the verses you quoted from the Quran are taken out of context it applies to Islam when they are at war.
you left Christianity on those 10 verses? I'm calling bullshit on this. I think you had other issues with the religion you left behind.

the inclusion of the old testament in the Roman Catholic bible is primarily for reference purpose and also for wisdom.

i guessing you must be athiest as you claim not to be muslim.
Old 08-13-2016, 05:48 PM   #56
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
not to mention that the old testament verses have wisdom behind their words.

I note that in a previous post that its also used as reference points when comments pertaining to the old testament appear in the new testament verses.

People forget that Jesus a jew and he was back then a practicing jew following all the traditions & wisdom of his people.
Old 08-13-2016, 05:49 PM   #57
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The Bible was commissioned by Constantine in order to help him gain more control over the people of the Roman Empire. It contains some beautiful poetry and wisdom, but it is no more the entire "Word of God" than the Wall Street Journal.
the Nicea conference.
Old 08-13-2016, 05:51 PM   #58
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
The sad thing is, we do not need their oil anymore, so what the fuck are we doing over there? It is a fucking desert!
realpolitik thing I think. its primarily for Europes benefit that oil flows to them.
Old 08-13-2016, 06:05 PM   #59
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bingo we have a winner!!! And look at the verses in the Quran- those verses were instructions when they were at war.
I think you misunderstood what he said.

He is saying that Islam is at war in the past, present & in the future.
Old 08-13-2016, 06:10 PM   #60
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
For the time being, which in Earth years is a blip.

Hydrocarbon products, having been naturally created over millions of years, will eventually be depleted. The last quart will come out of the ground and that quart will be worth a lot of money......unless of course we have found other alternatives to replace oil....coal....gas.
I think oil is a renewable resource. the fact the wells are dry now doesn't necessarily make it so. I think over time it will fill up again within 50-100 year period. we'd harvest them like we do with trees.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women