Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2016, 06:49 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Typical whiffy type video. "Unedited"!
Yes it is, thanks. ManAssMuncher, can I just call you MAM for short?

The Corrupton Queen said it and she meant it! MAM...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa7sWaYuQSc
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 09:27 PM   #17
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
She's not going to do anything except what her corporate/banking/statist puppet masters tell her to do. She's a liar.
And Trump is a saint who never lies right ? someone told me you are a vet - if so you are embarrassing us pal.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 10:35 PM   #18
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
^^^^ HillaryNoMore needs someone to follow her around to correct her ....

... misspeaks! So does Bill!

"I did not have sex with that woman!" (or some denial like that!)

"I didn't have an classified emails on my private unauthorized server!"

"Well, they were not marked "classified!"

"Well, there were not that many of them!"

People who have mental disabilities should get a pass.
So EKIM an assup get a pass ? !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 10:42 PM   #19
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
And Trump is a saint who never lies right ? someone told me you are a vet - if so you are embarrassing us pal.
Another " apology " thread. Just who is the " us " that's embarrassed Sarg Lube Wide-ass. EFFF yeself, as if YOU speak for all veterans, ya friggen lying troll. You probably ARENT even a vet, just some paid poster representing yourself as such to try for some " street cred ". Most vets I know, going back to WW-1, don't piss and moan about their lot in life or their injuries and use them as a " shield " when another person, poster OR FELLOW VETERAN rightfully points out when they are wrong. Get a life ya POS liar. And quit trying to " milk " the veterans angle for sympathy. Some of us REAL vets are tired of your lies and BS.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:48 PM   #20
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
So even though she has repeatedly and emphatically said she will not raise taxes on the middle class, a single garbled word and the actions of a former president clouds your mind on as to what her stated intensions are?
You're not sure she really intends to intend?

One thing is certain. You intend to bitch and pontificate about some of the least significant points and aspects of the least significant posts. Posts by assholes who claim what is at most an insignificant data point at odds with all others on the same statement he chose to try and manipulate Hillary's furry little army
And then to keep from merely appearing to be stupid for using the info and making the statement, mr. troll doubles down and uses his new found "knowledge" to cite it as proof that if you are in the middle class, regardless of party affiliation or political philosophy, you are a following lemming no matter what she says.
A true asshole's asshole.
" A true asshole's asshole " And YOU are the potentate of the GLOBAL asshole club, now ain't ya manassmuncher ! And YOU and EKIM and assup are " all knowing " when it comes to things related to assholes and receiving it in the poop chute !
Old 08-04-2016, 10:56 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Ignorant fucks. Keep gripping.

There is no way you can convince anyone that Drumpf will be good for America or the world.

Attacking HRC with lies and "cartoonish" portrayals will not work with the American people. She's politically inoculated. The voters kinda this game. The RWWipes have been attacking her full steam for 25 years. She's still standing.

And she's winning.

WAAHHHHH WAAAHHHH WAAAHHHH!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 11:57 PM   #22
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Double down. Triple down. Or good old going down.
You're a man of proven excesses so probably all three.
I can tell when someone such as yourself is aiming for the top spot of your gang., the coveted title of "Just Usually Wrong".
Wear the crown proudly.

Your earned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Yes it is, thanks. ManAssMuncher, can I just call you MAM for short?

The Corrupton Queen said it and she meant it! MAM...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa7sWaYuQSc
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 11:58 PM   #23
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ignorant fucks. Keep gripping.

There is no way you can convince anyone that Drumpf will be good for America or the world.

Attacking HRC with lies and "cartoonish" portrayals will not work with the American people. She's politically inoculated. The voters kinda this game. The RWWipes have been attacking her full steam for 25 years. She's still standing.

And she's winning.

WAAHHHHH WAAAHHHH WAAAHHHH!
Yeah the only way to stop the blood sucking cunt is to open her casket and put a stake in her heart.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 12:38 AM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Hey, Lube Myass! How you doing? I didn't say anything about Trump. I don't like Trump. I'm voting for Trump because he is not totally owned by the major corporate and banking interests. He is not under the complete control of Wall Street. He is not the most corrupt and dishonest candidate for President in history, as Hillary is. He will not appoint Supreme Court Justices with a liberal, anti-Constitutional bias. Trump will not send cash to countries in small, unmarked bills on a cargo plane under the cover of darkness to countries whose leaders routinely chant "Death to America" as a ransom for hostages.

And you're an embarrassment not only to veterans, but to every thinking American. Hillary hates the military. She would turn our forces over to the UN. Lube, you're an idiot.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:14 AM   #25
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
She's not going to do anything except what her corporate/banking/statist puppet masters tell her to do. She's a liar.
Heck, as much money as she and Bill have accumulated, her personal interests align with Wall Street now, anyway.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:20 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey, Lube Myass! How you doing? I didn't say anything about Trump. I don't like Trump. I'm voting for Trump because he is not totally owned by the major corporate and banking interests. He is not under the complete control of Wall Street. He is not the most corrupt and dishonest candidate for President in history, as Hillary is. He will not appoint Supreme Court Justices with a liberal, anti-Constitutional bias. Trump will not send cash to countries in small, unmarked bills on a cargo plane under the cover of darkness to countries whose leaders routinely chant "Death to America" as a ransom for hostages.

And you're an embarrassment not only to veterans, but to every thinking American. Hillary hates the military. She would turn our forces over to the UN. Lube, you're an idiot.
Ironic...

Hypocritical...

whiny little bitch...
Old 08-05-2016, 07:21 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Yeah the only way to stop the blood sucking cunt is to open her casket and put a stake in her heart.
Seems that you got NOBODY with the brains or balls to do that....

Old 08-05-2016, 09:40 AM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ironic...

Hypocritical...

whiny little bitch...
Being called a hypocrite by Assup is like being called a liar by Hillary.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women