Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60473
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41835
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2016, 01:44 PM   #76
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/acquitted

For the love of God please go back to school and learn what being acquitted means. Being impeached is simply being indicted you know like all the innocent cops get sometimes. Your logic means they must all be guilty then. I personally think that Nixon got fucked over by his own party. But that is how they do things. I have to give this new mind set you guys have now "Defend to the end" credit. Why didn't you guys stand up for Nixon? I know why, too many heads would have rolled. Clinton was found to be not guilty and Nixon looks guilty.
Clinton was guilty and the democrats refused to convict. Pat Danner (d), my former congresswoman from Northwest MO publicly said that what Clinton did reprehensible, immoral, and ILLEGAL but that she would not vote for impeachment. She lost her next election.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 01:49 PM   #77
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You should note that it was the GOP who went to Nixon and told him that it was time to leave. Unlike the democrats who posed on the steps leading up to the Capital building.
Nixon left for the good of the Country.

Clinton told us it was none of our business..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 02:03 PM   #78
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Why voting for Hillary is not choice.

As a veteran we are expected to maintain a higher standard of behavior and performance than most civilians. Sometimes we fuck up and when questioned we are expected to tell the truth without being chased around the proverbial Mulberry tree. We stand tall, speak the truth, and take our punishment. That is probably the biggest reason for me to never vote for Hillary Clinton. She can't tell the truth. Even small things she had to lie. What were you doing on 9/11 Senator Clinton? I was worried about my daughter Chelsea. She was jogging around the World Trade Center when the attack occurred....except that Chelsea was 30 miles away, staying with a friend overnight (no idea who the fried was or their sex) and Hillary knew that.
I expect that if got in trouble my commanding officer would try to move heaven and earth to get us out or get us help. We still don't know exactly what Secretary of State Clinton was doing when the consulate at Benghazi was attacked. If anyone knows then clue me in. This attack occurred over several hours and we had multiple assets within range. Where was Hillary and what was she doing. A simple question that I have no answer to.
On politics (notice how I just got to politics), Hillary and I disagree with almost everything. I think America is a great country but we are not as great as we once were. We used to come to the rescue at the drop of a hat. Now we seem a bit misery with our assets. We used to pick the right side in a pragmatic way. Now we side with dictators who are brutalizing their own people. Why didn't we side with the Iranian people during the Arab Spring uprising. We could have kicked the ass of terrorism without firing a shot.
Hillary Clinton is an ideologue and I don't trust either right or left when it comes to the "pure" politician.
Hillary's history: She attacks women and targets them for destruction because they had sex with Bill.
She used the nuclear ball carrier to serve drinks at a White House cocktail party.
She ordered that mlitary people would NOT wear their uniforms to the White House.
It is impossible for her to make the cattle future trades the way she said. Experts agreed that she probably broke the law.
Those FBI files that she had (remember, a first lady has NO government standing) were of her enemies both democrat and republican which is why I think Harry Reid encouraged Obama to run for president in 2008. She had no file on him.
The multitude of personal stories coming out the Clinton White House about what a terrible person she is when it comes to dealing with "the little people" like the White House travel staff. It was the right of HER HUSBAND to just fire them but Hillary wanted a FBI "blackwash" and criminal investigation to make her look good.

There is so much more like the anti-semitic bigotry of her family, which she shares.
Her openly corrupt brothers who she aides in their criminal activities.
She can't even be honest about where she came from; Chicago, not Arkansas, not New York, but Chicago.
On that note, she even lied about her name. She is pathological and maybe a sociopath.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 07:46 PM   #79
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Clinton was guilty and the democrats refused to convict. Pat Danner (d), my former congresswoman from Northwest MO publicly said that what Clinton did reprehensible, immoral, and ILLEGAL but that she would not vote for impeachment. She lost her next election.
Them why did so many republicans vote not guilty? What was he guilty of by the way?
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 07:48 PM   #80
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Nixon left for the good of the Country.

Clinton told us it was none of our business..
I think Nixon should have stood his ground and Bill was right. It was none of our business
Old 08-01-2016, 07:55 PM   #81
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
As a veteran we are expected to maintain a higher standard of behavior and performance than most civilians. Sometimes we fuck up and when questioned we are expected to tell the truth without being chased around the proverbial Mulberry tree. We stand tall, speak the truth, and take our punishment. That is probably the biggest reason for me to never vote for Hillary Clinton. She can't tell the truth. Even small things she had to lie. What were you doing on 9/11 Senator Clinton? I was worried about my daughter Chelsea. She was jogging around the World Trade Center when the attack occurred....except that Chelsea was 30 miles away, staying with a friend overnight (no idea who the fried was or their sex) and Hillary knew that.
I expect that if got in trouble my commanding officer would try to move heaven and earth to get us out or get us help. We still don't know exactly what Secretary of State Clinton was doing when the consulate at Benghazi was attacked. If anyone knows then clue me in. This attack occurred over several hours and we had multiple assets within range. Where was Hillary and what was she doing. A simple question that I have no answer to.
On politics (notice how I just got to politics), Hillary and I disagree with almost everything. I think America is a great country but we are not as great as we once were. We used to come to the rescue at the drop of a hat. Now we seem a bit misery with our assets. We used to pick the right side in a pragmatic way. Now we side with dictators who are brutalizing their own people. Why didn't we side with the Iranian people during the Arab Spring uprising. We could have kicked the ass of terrorism without firing a shot.
Hillary Clinton is an ideologue and I don't trust either right or left when it comes to the "pure" politician.
Hillary's history: She attacks women and targets them for destruction because they had sex with Bill.
She used the nuclear ball carrier to serve drinks at a White House cocktail party.
She ordered that mlitary people would NOT wear their uniforms to the White House.
It is impossible for her to make the cattle future trades the way she said. Experts agreed that she probably broke the law.
Those FBI files that she had (remember, a first lady has NO government standing) were of her enemies both democrat and republican which is why I think Harry Reid encouraged Obama to run for president in 2008. She had no file on him.
The multitude of personal stories coming out the Clinton White House about what a terrible person she is when it comes to dealing with "the little people" like the White House travel staff. It was the right of HER HUSBAND to just fire them but Hillary wanted a FBI "blackwash" and criminal investigation to make her look good.

There is so much more like the anti-semitic bigotry of her family, which she shares.
Her openly corrupt brothers who she aides in their criminal activities.
She can't even be honest about where she came from; Chicago, not Arkansas, not New York, but Chicago.
On that note, she even lied about her name. She is pathological and maybe a sociopath.
All I read was something about being honest and then it turned into a humblebragg. If Hillary is too much of a Liar WTF is Trump?

Here are the numbers
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...clinton-trump/

https://infogr.am/05d33198-eeb3-4636-a8b5-fc4b3898f7f5
Old 08-01-2016, 11:28 PM   #82
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
If Hillary is too much of a Liar WTF is Trump?
Hilliary is a congenital liar

Trump is a congenital exaggerator. lol!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 04:48 AM   #83
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think Nixon should have stood his ground and Bill was right. It was none of our business
Both violated the sanctity of the People's House and the law.

What did Nixon do? Lied about his knowledge of a 2-bit burglary.
What did Clinton do? Lied about getting a blow job at work from a subordinate.

Both are against the law.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 07:36 AM   #84
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You're a fucked-in-the-head clown! When the chief executive who is charged with enforcing this nation's laws violates those laws by committing perjury and suborning perjury from others, it is the business of every citizen to insure that the victims, in this case a victim of sexual abuse, gets their fair hearing in a court of law, dumb-ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 08:08 AM   #85
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a fucked-in-the-head clown! When the chief executive who is charged with enforcing this nation's laws violates those laws by committing perjury and suborning perjury from others, it is the business of every citizen to insure that the victims, in this case a victim of sexual abuse, gets their fair hearing in a court of law, dumb-ass.
What are you talking about. She was sent in as a "under the covers" agent to undermine him. Or she just likes to fuck one. She was never a victim and he was acquitted. So I say she did get her day in court.
Old 08-02-2016, 08:20 AM   #86
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
What are you talking about. She was sent in as a "under the covers" agent to undermine him. Or she just likes to fuck one. She was never a victim and he was acquitted. So I say she did get her day in court.
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator committed perjury and suborned perjury in the Paula Jones case. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator did every thing imaginable short of murder to obstruct justice in the Paula Jones case. So, no, she did not get a fair hearing in court, because Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator lied. The case was settled out of court after it was revealed that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator had committed perjury under oath.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 08:36 AM   #87
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default the difference between nixon and clinton

Nixon fell victim to the fact he was a republican. Clinton "profited" from being a dimocrat

that meant two things:

1. republicans have consciences and ultimately will not support wrong. so Nixon lost republican support and he felt shame himself. dimocrats merely protect their own and don't care about right or wrong and Clinton has no shame.

2. the news media acted as if Nixon was the worst ever criminal and fomented attacks on him as if the foundations of the earth would soon give way unless he was removed. While for Clinton the new media attacked the independent prosecutor, the house and senate republicans and did all they could to twist the facts and reporting of the case so that it was about private conduct
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 08:59 AM   #88
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

does anyone remember the FBI files Hillary illegally obtained in her first residency of the white house?

and Hillary's hired bar bouncer craig livingstone?

where Hillary ordered up some 900 such files for craig livingstone to glean information from to intimidate and use against her perceived adversaries?

or china gate, where, for a few dollars, the Clintons allowed the Chinese to gain access to our rocket science?

Hillary did that dollar maneuver again , but much better this time , with her Russian reset button where she setup a method to transfer technology to the Russians that the FBI and US Military state is being used by the Russian military where they are, among other things, developing hypersonic missile technology. This is in addition the 20% uranium sale to the Russians. bill got a huge speaking fee and money for the crime foundation.

now why is it we want this woman again?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 10:21 AM   #89
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
does anyone remember the FBI files Hillary illegally obtained in her first residency of the white house?

and Hillary's hired bar bouncer craig livingstone?

where Hillary ordered up some 900 such files for craig livingstone to glean information from to intimidate and use against her perceived adversaries?

or china gate, where, for a few dollars, the Clintons allowed the Chinese to gain access to our rocket science?

Hillary did that dollar maneuver again , but much better this time , with her Russian reset button where she setup a method to transfer technology to the Russians that the FBI and US Military state is being used by the Russian military where they are, among other things, developing hypersonic missile technology. This is in addition the 20% uranium sale to the Russians. bill got a huge speaking fee and money for the crime foundation.

now why is it we want this woman again?
I definitely remember all of those treacherous actions by Slick Willy and shrilLIARy.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 11:44 AM   #90
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator committed perjury and suborned perjury in the Paula Jones case. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator did every thing imaginable short of murder to obstruct justice in the Paula Jones case. So, no, she did not get a fair hearing in court, because Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator lied. The case was settled out of court after it was revealed that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator had committed perjury under oath.
I have a nickname for you. It's IB Segueing. Every issue you jump from one thing to the next, One second its Monica then you jumped to Paula. That's your way of avoiding the truth. Typical.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women