Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70744
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60518
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48513
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41988
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36380
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2016, 07:52 PM   #1
Luv4Fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default How would you improve this site?

I don't know why but I think about this every once in a while... I really wish:
A) search for providers by incall proximity (Never tried an outcall. So, well, there's something) - it's a bitch just sorting that out. I'll never forget when I found a provider who was 2miles from me, by total accident, and I was like "Holy Fucking Shit I'm gonna go broke."
B) grade providers by skillset... have a list of activities providers do, then grade them on your visit and that skill set. (you want PSE with awesome BJ who excels at Greek? Fantastic, search on those high scores. Cause somebody else wants a warm gentle long&slow GFE and DFK is on their list...)
C) Seach for providers who score well in what skill I'm testing that day :-)

So then today I read threads from providers who are clearly sick of being treated like a commodity. And I wonder, what would providers do different? And I think maybe every provider should post a full-frontal naked picture of themselves. Then simply disallow physical descriptions. And be done with that part of the rating?

As hobby people, what do you wish was better?
Luv4Fun is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 11:22 PM   #2
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

My list has long included topic A from your post: make it easier for guys to identify women near his area. Hence, the suggestion in my sig line - zero cost to the developers of the site, and anyone can contribute. Just put the general location in the title of the ad or the review, and save everyone some time.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 11:55 PM   #3
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I'd add a scratch and sniff feature to pics.....and a pimp alert alarm........
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 02:37 PM   #4
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

1. Dynamite the Welcome & Introductions forum, start from scratch. Make potential Providers fill out a form, all fields or their post won't get posted. Similar to Reviews; if us guys leave out info, no PA access.

2. Have a Provider OK forum. Would speed up the verification process. Would also identify which Providers give a shit about supporting this community.

Either of any of these happening is about as likely as Trump Greeking Hilary in the Rose Garden.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 04:22 PM   #5
Luv4Fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Any changes are unlikely, I know. I was curious if others have similar gripes, have a workaround, or use services like outcalls more than I do and thus don't worry about incall area...
Luv4Fun is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 04:27 PM   #6
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I like the scratch and sniff.

T.
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 04:33 PM   #7
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
1. Dynamite the Welcome & Introductions forum, start from scratch. Make potential Providers fill out a form, all fields or their post won't get posted. Similar to Reviews; if us guys leave out info, no PA access.
THIS !! Virtually every new thread for providers, there are requests for pics, menu, donations from guys wanting info before making a decision. I mean, geez.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 04:55 PM   #8
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

It's would be nice to delete accounts that isn't active and it needs to be more closed off. There needs to be a catalogue off all kinds with the ones that is pimped,that steal, and etc. It would be nice if we can write reviews too.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 04:56 PM   #9
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh the scratch and sniff should go both ways
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 04:56 PM   #10
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
Lol!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 05:32 PM   #11
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

1) I understand that reviews are for the hobbyist and providers are not allowed to post on them. They can post a thread in Coed to tell their side of a NO review or FAKE review and receive even more backlash than the review itself. I would like to see the comments on a review to be limited to 24-hours that cannot be bumped. “STOP the review bumping” There should be some kind of CONFIRMATION that the hobbyist actually seen that provider. Many hobbyists are stopping or have stopped from writing reviews because of the backlash that is associated with reviews. The guy’s that are promoting certain providers with promises of a big payday is OLD NEWS; we already know what you’re doing. This will undermine the CORE of what makes this board useful.

2) I would like to see a LOCATION TAB (general Vicinity/zip code) on all Ads, which should be searchable. Along with a Calendar with fields that MUST be filled out before the AD can be posted.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 05:54 PM   #12
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Would love to see a tab called known agendas at the bottom of every posters name
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 06:25 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post

Why? Why for the love of the baby Tebow would a lady want to sniff my butt?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:31 PM   #14
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

1) Every provider Showcase and ad should have two mandatory fields one for Incall/Outcall/Both, the other for location, which would be filled in if Incall or Both were selected. The location field could be a drop-down box, or it could be free text; but if it's the latter, uninformative locations such as "DFW" or "Anywhere you want me" would be unacceptable. Ideally, the requirement could be fulfilled only by entering a nearby major intersection.

If this requirement is not met, the Showcase or ad doesn't get posted.

2) Move the City field farther up in the review template so that we can see what the city is when we hover our mice over the review title. Right now, I can see the newly added User ID field when my mouse is on the subject line. That does me no good. The city would.

3) If a review doesn't have the city in which the encounter takes places in the subject line, it doesn't get PA credit. That's at least as important as knowing date and price, which are required for PA credit.

4) Some girls have three, maybe more ECCIE IDs, because the people attaching reviews to IDs aren't familiar with the market. Combine all of a girl's IDs into one, and institute procedures to make sure reviews are linked properly.

5) Base the review forums on incall and outcall, not the girl's business model (studio, agency, etc.) I'll wager that more of us care less about whether she's an indie or works for an agency than we do about whether she has a place or we have to pay for a room, too.

6) You knew it was coming ... separate reviews between the eastern and western halves of the Metroplex. Use Texas 360 as the dividing line. Those of you in hobby paradise (Dallas) really have no idea how many useless clicks some of us confined to the Western Wastelands have to execute before we find a review that's relevant to us.

7) Set up a separate playground for davidfree986 and the guys who love to hate him.

8) I understand and support free speech, as in speech that's free from censorship by the government. But ECCIE isn't run by the government, and its owners have every right to control speech as much or as little as they want to. I wish they wanted to more. I think a lot of people stay away, and certainly don't post, because there's so much vitriol. If there were penalties for behaving like an asshole, maybe we'd see less such behavior.

9) In the ROS section, have fields for numerical ratings, a la TER. (I'd do a five-point scale instead of 10, though.) I doubt it could be searchable, but it would be nice to be able to see that, in TinMan's opinion, a girl was a 9/9.

Okay. Enough brainstorming, Dinner time.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:32 PM   #15
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Put an emoji of a crying baby underneath a handle for each time somebody sends an RTM.
Prolongus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women