Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2016, 02:16 PM   #211
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
What is a tio?
He is related to Dee.... Do You Know Dee?
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 02:31 PM   #212
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
He is related to Dee.... Do You Know Dee?
Nope. Is Dee related to the OP?
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 02:37 PM   #213
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Nope. Is Dee related to the OP?
Seriously
Old 07-06-2016, 02:43 PM   #214
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Seriously
Well, yes seriously. I don't know the OP so if someone Dee is with her then I don't know them either.
Old 07-06-2016, 02:48 PM   #215
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well, yes seriously. I don't know the OP so if someone Dee is with her then I don't know them either.
Facepalm this went way over your head & into the woods
Old 07-06-2016, 02:52 PM   #216
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Facepalm this went way over your head & into the woods
I get where you are going, but it is unrelated to the OP. Unless you are also suggesting that the OP is a man and not just BBW.
Old 07-06-2016, 03:43 PM   #217
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Because the post is not about my wife. It is about the OP being a large woman and not being accepting of it. To my knowledge my wife was not involved with the OP's decision to post.

If you think trying to call my wife fat or insulting her is going to get to me you are delusional as well. I can't help it if you have not met a woman who is like my wife. Maybe you should meet some fit women for a change.

Me not liking fatties now means I am insecure because I was fat at one point in my life. Wow, you are a regular Dr. Phil. Maybe you can help the OP with her delusions of not being "that big".
You know for someone who lacks in the size department in *certain* areas, you sure are a very judgemental individual when it comes to the size of other people.

Your crying and whining to stay on topic has got quite fucking annoying and it's making you look like the biggest wuss on this board.

The thing is you already stated your irrelevant ass opinion on the matter, numerous times, we ALL got it, you believe she's bigger than a BBW.... Ok... AND??? What is your end game here? Is not like she's hiding who she is or what she looks like, I mean she does have a motherfuckin showcase with several pictures, the guys who want to see her, will see her regardless of what she labels herself as, they see the fucking pictures!
As far as I'm concerned no one is asking you to finance their sessions with her and I damn sure know that no one it's gonna ask for your little dick to fuck her, so WHY TF are you so pressed with all of this???

Your intent to be the badass alley bully has failed you enormously and now you just look ridiculous.
Also stop bringing personal stuff/past traumas to the board if you don't want to have it used against you. No one asked you for any of the shit you voluntereed to share I actually would just suggest that you step out of the Houston coed kitchen, you obviously can't take the heat. I'm sure the mods have much better and more productive things to do on the board, than to be babysitting a Whiney crybaby, who can't stop pressing the Run To Mommy button every 2 fucking posts...
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 03:52 PM   #218
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Seriously
Welcome back stranger
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 04:07 PM   #219
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
......, I mean she does have a motherfuckin showcase with several pictures,
pimp talk
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 04:13 PM   #220
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

The guy is obsessed with big girls..

You could be talking about Hobby phones and his goofy ass would jump in whining about fat providers in Houston

As soon you put a foot in his culo...he starts pounding the RTM button with both left feet

Smh
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 04:25 PM   #221
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
You know for someone who lacks in the size department in *certain* areas, you sure are a very judgemental individual when it comes to the size of other people.

Your crying and whining to stay on topic has got quite fucking annoying and it's making you look like the biggest wuss on this board.

The thing is you already stated your irrelevant ass opinion on the matter, numerous times, we ALL got it, you believe she's bigger than a BBW.... Ok... AND??? What is your end game here? Is not like she's hiding who she is or what she looks like, I mean she does have a motherfuckin showcase with several pictures, the guys who want to see her, will see her regardless of what she labels herself as, they see the fucking pictures!
As far as I'm concerned no one is asking you to finance their sessions with her and I damn sure know that no one it's gonna ask for your little dick to fuck her, so WHY TF are you so pressed with all of this???

Your intent to be the badass alley bully has failed you enormously and now you just look ridiculous.
Also stop bringing personal stuff/past traumas to the board if you don't want to have it used against you. No one asked you for any of the shit you voluntereed to share I actually would just suggest that you step out of the Houston coed kitchen, you obviously can't take the heat. I'm sure the mods have much better and more productive things to do on the board, than to be babysitting a Whiney crybaby, who can't stop pressing the Run To Mommy button every 2 fucking posts...
I will stop when she admits to being BBW; not curvy. That is the point of this entire thread. Like I said, if you want to talk about me start a thread to do so.
Old 07-06-2016, 04:27 PM   #222
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
The guy is obsessed with big girls..

You could be talking about Hobby phones and his goofy ass would jump in whining about fat providers in Houston

As soon you put a foot in his culo...he starts pounding the RTM button with both left feet

Smh
I make use of the tools provided. You don't seem to be able to stay on topic here. Pretty sure Alli and her size didn't come up in the thread about hobby phones. But if it did feel free to link it. She still has not owned up to being BBW.
Old 07-06-2016, 04:27 PM   #223
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
pimp talk
Ain't no bussiness like pimpin' business!!!

Girlieman did you Run To Mommy that one?
Grandpa Depends is off topic
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 04:28 PM   #224
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ain't no bussiness like pimpin' business!!!

Girlieman did you Run To Mommy that one?
Grandpa Depends is off topic
You can. I am concentrating on how to get Alli to actually admit to being BBW.
Old 07-06-2016, 04:44 PM   #225
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I will stop when she admits to being BBW; not curvy.

Oh... Word? Lol
And how exactly are you going to make her do that?
Let's see.....you're going to use your press the Run To Mommy button-Super Power to accomplish that??

That is the point of this entire thread. Like I said, if you want to talk about me start a thread to do so.
The actual dilemma of this thread was already solved, a few pages ago, when the reviewer came to clearify what he meant by his description of her...
OP and him are way over this subject the only one who can't get over is your goofy self.
Stop begging me to start a thread for you loser, you're just like a plain, boring punch bag, you have nothing going for you, you don't qualify to be the main topic of my epic threads...

You need to seriously just take a seat already.
N.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women