Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2016, 02:54 PM   #1
Permission2Look

Encounters: 15
Default Foreplay

As the type that likes to play for an hour or more I find that foreplay can be very important. I don't just mean getting my dick sucked or a lady getting her vagina licked and fingered. I mean taking the time to kiss. The build up from lite pecks to nearly intercourse via two mouths. Also taking the time to explore the others body: breast, neck, legs, ass, back, and of you're the type hands and feet.

Not to say getting an extended or lengthy blowjob is terrible. I just personally find my time overall is better when the foreplay is all encompassing.

I know this is just me but also I am far more likely to be able to go multiple rounds with proper buildup from foreplay. I've had an adventure or two were the provider just falls to her knees and blows. No kissing. How you doing? I get my nut. I just don't feel the need to go again, or visit again in the future in those cases. Don't be scripted, mechanical, or log from 0 to 150mph in 0.1sec. It can be a turn off. There are many of us that like the build up.
Permission2Look is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 03:45 PM   #2
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Foreplay is not to be disregarded

I love a build up as well. Why should I only suck a gent's cock and balls when I can massage and kiss his feet and suck his toes as well? And why should he just eat my pussy when he can also ever so gently eat and finger my ass? Or worship and suck at my breasts and tease and torture my nipples on and on... In addition to voraciously taking in my partner, I also like to incorporate toys from my ever expanding collection. Being slowly tickled with a feather all over one's body can be quite a treat and is a great way to stimulate and tend to over looked nerves. And I recently acquired handcuffs covered with rabbit fur which make for a luxurious and kinky time. Though, one thing that I've found is that drawn out foreplay is more enjoyable during longer dates.

~Lena
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 03:59 PM   #3
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

REAL Foreplay is an aspect of this game that is always talked about, but is very seldom done. I too am a fan of REAL foreplay. The two of you said it very well.
Richard Fitzwell is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 04:22 PM   #4
Goodbuddha
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell View Post
REAL Foreplay is an aspect of this game that is always talked about, but is very seldom done. I too am a fan of REAL foreplay. The two of you said it very well.
There aren't good acronyms for that activity. Lol. Maybe if there were we might be able to communicate re providers that have that quality from those who don't. I always kind of smile when some guys dis somebody for paying top dollar for a provider you has that hard to put into words quality. They often say things like "what!? You paid 600 and only got a bbbj. You can get that easy for 150". They don't seem to realize the bbbj was just the icing. You paid for the cake.
Goodbuddha is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:46 PM   #5
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodbuddha View Post
There aren't good acronyms for that activity. Lol. Maybe if there were we might be able to communicate re providers that have that quality from those who don't. I always kind of smile when some guys dis somebody for paying top dollar for a provider you has that hard to put into words quality. They often say things like "what!? You paid 600 and only got a bbbj. You can get that easy for 150". They don't seem to realize the bbbj was just the icing. You paid for the cake.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 07:36 PM   #6
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:

I agree, but that is the point of writing a good review. To give the details and the let the guys know why a $600 BBBJ is worth the price of admission.
Richard Fitzwell is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 07:38 PM   #7
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

What you're describing, imo, is the difference between a good provider and a mediocre one.

I would say to do more in depth research in the future; read reviews and try to make sure you only book with ladies who have a proven track record of providing the kind of experience you are after.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 07:55 PM   #8
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Foreplay is a Must
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 08:05 PM   #9
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

^^^^ Now foreplay with her would be so much fun.

I also believe foreplay is a lot of fun. Some of my regular favs go to lunch so we can flirt with drinks and lite lunch or dinner. That can be a of form of foreplay.

Sam
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 08:39 PM   #10
Goodbuddha
Valued Poster

Suggested addition to acronyms list:

IOE - illusion of empathy, if talking about a trouble or success she actually seems to give a shit.

FP - while having convo she is fully present.

CWN - conversation about everyday life shit, but fully naked.

IQO - intelligence quotient online, actually gets subtle humor, matches wit with ease

CHWC - caresses hand while clothed

ECAAT - eye contact at all times.

FSGNBKI - foreplay so good naked before you know it.

KLHSGF - kisses liKe high school girl friend

SBNQ - slow build up no quit

I could go on, but I'm tired. Please forward these suggestions to the keeper of the activity acronyms.
Old 06-13-2016, 08:40 PM   #11
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

Give a Lady a 1 hr. or longer reverse massage, using Kama Sutra Oil. Leave no part untouched. Work in your oral skills during the massage and you will become the ATF of that Lady, Civilian or Provider. Works every time. Rarely do you finish before she attacks you. IJS from personal experience.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 08:44 PM   #12
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
Give a Lady a 1 hr. or longer reverse massage, using Kama Sutra Oil. Leave no part untouched. Work in your oral skills during the massage and you will become the ATF of that Lady, Civilian or Provider. Works every time. Rarely do you finish before she attacks you. IJS from personal experience.
Listen to this man, he knows things.
Old 06-13-2016, 08:45 PM   #13
Goodbuddha
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
+1
Old 06-13-2016, 08:46 PM   #14
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Suggested addition to acronyms list:

IOE - illusion of empathy, if talking about a trouble or success she actually seems to give a shit.

FP - while having convo she is fully present.

CWN - conversation about everyday life shit, but fully naked.

IQO - intelligence quotient online, actually gets subtle humor, matches wit with ease

CHWC - caresses hand while clothed

ECAAT - eye contact at all times.

FSGNBKI - foreplay so good naked before you know it.

KLHSGF - kisses liKe high school girl friend

SBNQ - slow build up no quit

I could go on, but I'm tired. Please forward these suggestions to the keeper of the activity acronyms.

Then may I (self-servingly) say, that my IOE, FP, CWN, IQO and CHCW are legend worthy.
Old 06-13-2016, 09:59 PM   #15
StopShort
Valued Poster

I absolutely love foreplay! I actually look for that kind of information when researching who I will see. I'm isually just a one pop guy. So, I like to take my time with the build up. Foreplay is a must!
StopShort is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women