Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2016, 04:59 PM   #31
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Both sides could have done better to prevent this from occurring in this circumstance...I wish both parties the best from here on out.
Yup. What she said. But really, man, on this planet... an ill times text is hardly cause for agnst

Be well
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 05:29 PM   #32
ilikefun
Account Disabled

At $500, she probably don't get many calls. So when she does she is eager to respnnd.
ilikefun is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 06:36 PM   #33
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Oh good grief, this is on the list of things not to complain about. Sounds to me like she was taking care of her business when it suited her to do so. How is she to know when or when you are not asleep? How was she to know that you do not have a "do not disturb" on your phone at night. For all she knows you work nights and sleep days.

Yes I get it, communications at 4 a.m. are not the norm, however; you were hooktarding after all. Perhaps in the future it would serve you best to include in your screening information when and when you would not like to be contacted. There is a lot to be said for personal accountability, or am I completely wrong and you did include that information?

I also advise caution in discriminating against ladies based on cost. Intentional or not, you did infer that the under 5 providers are held by you to have lower social grace expectations. With a $300 ATM limit, you might not want to publicize that prejudice openly to the ladies reading this here and now.

Happy hobby
Self imposed three hundred dollar limit.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:39 PM   #34
RioLobo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Hell For $1,000.00 I Would Go Fuck You GymRat, Get On Your Knees & Call Me Daddy, Lol
RioLobo is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 09:39 PM   #35
eros1970
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

^ WTF
eros1970 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 10:35 PM   #36
GymRat
Valued Poster

I just never thought that most rational people would find 3:58 am to be a resonable contact time, given the fact she had almost 12 hours to confirm me and give me a thumbs up.
Ha, my favorite was that she could have assumed I was working a grave yard shift. Ok, it appears I was expecting too much out of a $500 an hour provider. Lesson learned. No difference between the $60 for 15 minute trash and the $500 an hour providers.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 10:47 PM   #37
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RioLobo View Post
Hell For $1,000.00 I Would Go Fuck You GymRat, Get On Your Knees & Call Me Daddy, Lol

Can't say I didn't see that one coming...

More likely you would be calling him daddy though, after he CIMs you and you speak Greek for him, bet you swallow too...

But most likely for 100...

Edit: meant 10, 100 is way too overpriced for your raggedy ass
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 11:20 PM   #38
ognob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymRat View Post
I just never thought that most rational people would find 3:58 am to be a resonable contact time, given the fact she had almost 12 hours to confirm me and give me a thumbs up.
Ha, my favorite was that she could have assumed I was working a grave yard shift. Ok, it appears I was expecting too much out of a $500 an hour provider. Lesson learned.
in reference to the bolded:

don't assume hookers are rational.

don't assume hookers are reasonable.

with hookers always expect the unexpected.

ognob is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 12:05 AM   #39
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

VoH is the exception, not the rule. Most ladies who choose not to publish their number do it to avoid time-wasters.
Thanks, lady.

They are annoying, but something old school in me, still likes a good, old fashioned phone call from time-to-time.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 12:13 AM   #40
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
Serious response:

I think you were right to feel uncomfortable with her texting you at that time of night. I think it not professional of her to do so. However, I know that not all ladies run their businesses this way.

Knowing that, a hobbyist should do his best to safeguard from something like this occurring. It is his prerogative to use his regular phone. I do suggest that he use a contact specific DND function when he must leave his phone on for regular business or family. I don't know much about androids, but I do have a an iPhone in which I can set individual contacts to DND. The other alternative is to have a google voice set up and sign out of it when you don't want to be contacted. In addition, it is always best to let the lady know what communication restrictions and preferences you may have.

Both sides could have done better to prevent this from occurring in this circumstance.

In an unregulated industry, we should all do our best to protect our best interests. Also, knowing the risks that come along with the hobby should be a key factor in determining whether it is right for you.

I wish both parties the best from here on out.
^^^ This.

Yeah, while it's not normal to be receiving texts at early hours of the morning, it's also not that unexpected, especially if you've been in communication with someone in this industry where people are known to be up at odd hours.

As YM pointed out, there's technology on many phones that allow you to filter what calls/texts you receive at different hours. It's on the owner of the phone to use it.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 01:16 AM   #41
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
My comment about hooker logic was the clue that I was being sarcastic. The fact that she published her number in the first place makes it more likely that her TCB skills will be questionable. My circles know better.

VoH is the exception, not the rule. Most ladies who choose not to publish their number do it to avoid time-wasters.
I waste more time logging in and out to answer pm's, 1 or 2 pm's to verify is enough then I rather call and (depending who is around) text. I don't know about your circles, but my hobby phone doesn't get in the way. It turns off at a certain time and on at a certain time. I'm not a around the clock provider, and although I'm quite open-minded I'm not all inclusive. My hobby phone doesn't define who I am and the quality of service that I offer! I still pick and choose who I see.

Perhaps she said $500 an hour thinking he wanted the appointment in the a.m. instead of the p.m.? It may have been miscommunication. If I do a 4a.m. call it better be worth my while, and I would throw out a number like that as well!
Anna Nikkole is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 02:08 AM   #42
GrkFrk
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post

Can't say I didn't see that one coming...

More likely you would be calling him daddy though, after he CIMs you and you speak Greek for him, bet you swallow too...

But most likely for 100...

Edit: meant 10, 100 is way too overpriced for your raggedy ass
Yikes. r u an alpha natalia? seems so. some gals are; not necessarily bad or good, just wondering.
GrkFrk is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 04:20 AM   #43
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
As long as we are pulling presumptions out of our asses, my guess is you were the fat kid that always got picked last for battle ball, and the first target to be taken out.
Your assumption, much like you not needing a hobby phone/google voice are the same ... completely wrong.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 04:25 AM   #44
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
I waste more time logging in and out to answer pm's, 1 or 2 pm's to verify is enough then I rather call and (depending who is around) text. I don't know about your circles, but my hobby phone doesn't get in the way. It turns off at a certain time and on at a certain time. I'm not a around the clock provider, and although I'm quite open-minded I'm not all inclusive. My hobby phone doesn't define who I am and the quality of service that I offer! I still pick and choose who I see.

Perhaps she said $500 an hour thinking he wanted the appointment in the a.m. instead of the p.m.? It may have been miscommunication. If I do a 4a.m. call it better be worth my while, and I would throw out a number like that as well!
Same here : Phone is on & off at a certain time.
I never text or call after 5pm, unless the gentlemen makes it clear that it's okay.
I'm an early riser 6,7am but return calls after 9am
My phone number is published for the Gentlemen's convenience & they appreciate it.
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:00 AM   #45
butt_her
Valued Poster

Quote:
...... Guess who is going to miss out on a two hour, $1000 session today?....
$1000 for some pussy?

WTF!

LMAO!
butt_her is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women