Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2016, 08:52 AM   #31
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

If Eccie and its members want to fancy themselves as an 'upgrade' over BP and other sites, then it should LOOK like it's an upgrade. Why should anyone consider ladies on this board to be in a better class over BP chicks, when, your pictures look exactly alike? You posing in a mirror with your phone in your hand. Heh.

Imagine if say, the NBA or NFL made the claim that their game and style is better than the levels below them, D-League, CFL, and others. The visual test is supposed to be the first noticeable difference.

This is the only business where I've seen regression of pic quality is seen as a benefit. Seriously. The 'less good' the picture is, the better. What the...??

I bet if you were buying an item, and based on two pictures of it (one high quality, one...ehh), you'd be less inclined to buy it based on the worse looking picture.

Oh, but 'less good' pictures are 'real'. Really? Ok. News to me.

I guess it goes without saying at this point that I prefer glammed up, because it says to me that you're more serious about your business. I like seeing them because it's artwork.

Guys think selfies reduce/keep rates down. I haven't seen any proof of that. Girls charge $350-400+, and have selfie showcases.

Ladies, of course, say with selfies, business expenses are lower, which is the real truth. Soooo, they don't want to invest in their business model like the rest of us, but want to make a shitload of money at the same time.

Imagine if someone walked outside right now and said, "I am now a doctor. I invested only $60 on myself, by buying this lab coat and stethoscope combination at Party City. Instead of going to school and investing in my craft, I took the shortcut way to keep business expenses down."? Or, if a so called cop did the same thing. 'Hey, bought me a badge and a gun, now I'm a cop!' Or a judge. Robe and gavel, baby. I'm good. Let's go.

You wouldn't think much of these 'professionals', now would you?

Of course, you all will respond to this by saying provider business is different, right.

Come on, bring on the excuses.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 08:54 AM   #32
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Another vote for "real" photos. The overly photoshopped ones are often a red flag to me since you know there's no way the provider actually looks like that. As others have stated, accuracy is preferable so that you know what you're getting yourself into.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 09:02 AM   #33
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
If Eccie and its members want to fancy themselves as an 'upgrade' over BP and other sites, then it should LOOK like it's an upgrade. Why should anyone consider ladies on this board to be in a better class over BP chicks, when, your pictures look exactly alike? You posing in a mirror with your phone in your hand. Heh.

Imagine if say, the NBA or NFL made the claim that their game and style is better than the levels below them, D-League, CFL, and others. The visual test is supposed to be the first noticeable difference.

This is the only business where I've seen regression of pic quality is seen as a benefit. Seriously. The 'less good' the picture is, the better. What the...??

I bet if you were buying an item, and based on two pictures of it (one high quality, one...ehh), you'd be less inclined to buy it based on the worse looking picture.

I guess it goes without saying at this point that I prefer glammed up, because it says to me that you're more serious about your business. I like seeing them because it's artwork.

Guys think selfies reduce/keep rates down. I haven't seen any proof of that. Girls charge $350-400+, and have selfie showcases.

Ladies, of course, say with selfies, business expenses are lower, which is the real truth. Soooo, they don't want to invest in their business model like the rest of us, but want to make a shitload of money at the same time.

Imagine if someone walked outside right now and said, "I am now a doctor. I invested only $60 on myself, by buying this lab coat and stethoscope combination at Party City. Instead of going to school and investing in my craft, I took the shortcut way to keep business expenses down."? Or, if a so called cop did the same thing. 'Hey, bought me a badge and a gun, now I'm a cop!' Or a judge. Robe and gavel, baby. I'm good. Let's go.

Of course, you all will respond to this by saying provider business is different, right.

I agree 100% with investing in your business/yourself, putting your best foot forward and offering an overall experience for your clients, versus just, hey, I'm here on bed, come on over.

I think what most gents mean by "real" is not something that is so touched up, that you get there and she looks nothing like that.

Thank you for the perspective, though.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:50 AM   #34
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Well, what if said provider is dolled up in her pics, and when the guy arrives, she's even hotter in person?

By creating a universe of 'plain Jane' selfies, the business becomes watered down. Ladies become complacent, and will stop striving to be better.

How many of you ladies work out on a regular basis, to keep that body sexy and tight? I've come to the conclusion that one's level of effort developing/maintaining her hotness is in direct correlation to the quality of pics she wants. Ladies that are built like a Barbie doll WANTS the world to see how hot she is. She spends 10 hours a week exercising. Damn right she wants to show her ass off.

Selfie girl is like, [sigh] let me take some new pics, since guys are crying about new pics. So she goes through the motions of getting the right mirror angles, tooting up her ass or angling the iPhone just right. Oops, forgot to suck my stomach in. Ok, there. All done.

Just saying. Other guys are scared to say all this, because...they're chickenshits. So, I'll say it for them.
Old 06-05-2016, 11:03 AM   #35
goodboysuper11
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

There has to be a right balance. For the provider it is important to put some glamour in the pics because you need to stand out from the rest. Like someone said, you have to market yourself since you are selling something. For the hunters like me it is important that there are some pics which are close to reality. I think some people here are skilled enough to figure out that right balance and even though I have not see you in person, I think your showcase is very well balanced . Ok do i get a special from you now .. lol.
goodboysuper11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 11:07 AM   #36
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I love my wife either way...she's rare in that she can pull off both...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...45&postcount=1
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 12:05 PM   #37
ChloeClark
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 347996
My ECCIE Reviews
Default +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cctex View Post
Victoria
Maybe a few glam shots but the natural ones will be enough. You are a beautiful lady to begin with.
I agree w/cctex. I think you should have a few of both. Maybe consider a shorter session with the photographer.

I'm glad you posted this thread. Thanks!
ChloeClark is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 12:23 PM   #38
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Just look like your photos when we meet...

More providers need to hop on Snapchat.. ijs
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 01:03 PM   #39
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Well, what if said provider is dolled up in her pics, and when the guy arrives, she's even hotter in person?
Happily surprised?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
what most gents mean by "real" is not something that is so touched up, that you get there and she looks nothing like that.
This. Also - I hate all the lying about weight. That's also not cool. Listen, I'm 6' tall and weigh about 220. Yeah - I'm a fat fucker. But at least I'm honest about it.

Girls - if you are 5'2" and 150 - just own it. Don't say you are 120 and have us find out later that you aren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I love my wife either way...she's rare in that she can pull off both...
She's prettier without makeup.
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 01:38 PM   #40
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

You make a some really valid points. Kuddos.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 03:01 PM   #41
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Thank you, thank you.

Hey, I thought women like to glam up and 'be beautiful' sometimes. You know, those days when you get your nails done, hair done, pedicure, buy a new outfit (or...7, the way you gals do it), and, of course, you gotta have shoes to match. New body spray. Spa treatment, the whole nine. Huh?

Does anyone do this stuff anymore? Might as well take some nice pics while you're doing it.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:02 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

#1: Who's buying? We rent.
#2: But since you think you are buying, when the pics do not accurately portray the person behind the door it's fraud, just like buying something in a box based on the picture on the box and what's inside doesn't match the picture on the box.

There are been providers using others' pics, using old, outdated pics, and using photo-shopped .... on top of that size is regularly misrepresented .... if that were done in the RW there are legal remedies, if the person marketing the "item" doesn't refund or respond in damages.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 04:04 PM   #43
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
#1: Who's buying? We rent.
#2: But since you think you are buying, when the pics do not accurately portray the person behind the door it's fraud, just like buying something in a box based on the picture on the box and what's inside doesn't match the picture on the box.

There are been providers using others' pics, using old, outdated pics, and using photo-shopped .... on top of that size is regularly misrepresented ....
Y'all purchase time.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 04:11 PM   #44
maineblame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Good points Creed

To further expound on my previous post....makeup is fine if not overly done to the point of Ringling Bros/Cirque de soleli because she would have said makeup on during smashing the pootang .
maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 04:40 PM   #45
rmrstyle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I hate BP Photos with a passion but that doesn't mean you go get photos super touched up with all those lighting and lens tricks photographers used to hide or concealed flaws. There is vast gulf between Crappy BP photos and those Product display touched up photos
rmrstyle23 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women