Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2016, 10:50 PM   #1
msjazmine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 177231
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hello Pittsburgh

Hello Pittsburgh...I have had my eye on your city for quite sometime. I preposted about a year ago on indys but nobody wanted to be screened, it was weird. I have heard stories that it can be crazy hottt there.

So im curious of knowing do LE mostly operate on bp alone or are they active on other sites as well?
msjazmine is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 07:36 AM   #2
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

You should just assume they're active on most of the sites and screen accordingly.

I mean think about it, one officer, one computer and one cold lonely office....

plenty of time for da PoPo to peruse all the sites and make some lists.

And, Pittsburgh can be a great place to plan a trip to.... the guys don't like to pre-book or plan too far in advance though but a cute lady like you should have a good time here.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 08:10 AM   #3
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjazmine View Post
Hello Pittsburgh...I have had my eye on your city for quite sometime. I preposted about a year ago on indys but nobody wanted to be screened, it was weird. I have heard stories that it can be crazy hottt there.

So im curious of knowing do LE mostly operate on bp alone or are they active on other sites as well?
Hi Ms Jasmine. Here are a couple tips for you. Contact providers and ask those questions they would be informed and could provide real time info.

I think you should use the screening you feel comfortable with but I will tell you girls from Indy's have been getting busted just as much as other places.

I think you are up against some stiff competition in the Pittsburgh area.

BP had over 200 ads listed yesterday alone

Guys use SA and other sites like this one .

Indy's is dying a slow death in the world of get her done now text and blow and go and
no one wants to play pm tag with girls and schedule.

So no matter where you put your ads screening is up to you and what type and how many guys you want to see and what you will get.

Right now we have tons of 100 dollar girls willing to drop pants and get to it so come and see us but understand the market place Indy's will no longer hide you so screen first.
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 11:54 AM   #4
FFH
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Fuckin PO-PO
FFH is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 02:47 PM   #5
msjazmine
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks everybody for their input. I tend to always screen and screen hard. I usually tend to stay away from bp all around, but every city is completely different when it comes to websites.

Also in the past i have heard of some scary stories regarding Pittsburgh. Now every city is pretty much hott ob some level, but the LE use different tatics sometimes in different cities.
Old 05-18-2016, 02:58 PM   #6
girthvader
Gaining Momentum

Can you define "screen hard"? Just IMHO: I don't care what lies at the end of the rainbow, but calling my work to 'verify' or asking for a pic of my ID are deal breakers.
girthvader is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 03:51 PM   #7
zip2121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

Pittsburgh... in some ways a dead hobby city, and in some ways a flourishing one.
zip2121 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 04:52 PM   #8
msjazmine
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by girthvader View Post
Can you define "screen hard"? Just IMHO: I don't care what lies at the end of the rainbow, but calling my work to 'verify' or asking for a pic of my ID are deal breakers.

My first method is references. It usually works best if you have a p411 with up to date okays. Same as date-check..if that doesnt go through then I take other steps. But reliable references usually tend to be my bread and butter !!
Old 05-18-2016, 09:11 PM   #9
textb001
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I suggest you avoid the Banksville Road area, unless you want to meet Marty from KDKA.
textb001 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 10:32 PM   #10
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

I'd see you if you came. You look hot.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 02:10 PM   #11
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Jazmine, I think you would enjoy Pittsburgh and do well here. Using references for screening is pretty common practice and I don't think you'd have any issues with guys here.

Sure there is some LE, but certainly no more than any other city. I haven't heard stories of it being "hot" here.
Hope you visit!
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 04:09 PM   #12
tatasddd
BANNED

Here is my 2 cents on this. Within the City of Pittsburgh the chances of LE being involved is significantly higher than in the suburbs. Yet, there are suburbs very close to the city, who can be quite dangerous as well, if you are not being careful. As a general rule, the farther out you are, the less the chance. The reason for that is because Pittsburgh does have an actual "vice squad" headed by a piece of shit named CZ who manages a squad of about 20 people who can frequently be seen on South Side, North Side, Downtown. Most of the time they are dressed like janitors and you do not suspect what they are until you are busted and they take their shitty badges out of their fucking pockets. Suburban departments are a lot smaller and do not have the resources by far to afford such squad ie total time wasters on comfortable jobs getting paid, essentially doing nothing but bothering people. Despicable human-beings. They do not care about the law. They are only looking to make money for the courts. It is all about $$$$$. They don't care whether you suck dick or what. All they see and are interested in is $$$$$. Do not get mislead they are the great "Law-Abiders" and care for the community. They care as much for the community as I care for China. There have been busts from other sites different from BP or CL, but those seem to be rare and far in between because those girls are just careless. But in general if you are careful you will be fine. To sum it all up...it is dangerous, I'd say quite dangerous within the city limits, especially off of BP. The risk is probably like 90 to 95 percent lower in the suburbs and probably about 50 to 60 percent lower in the suburbs close to town and notorious prostitution spots like Green Tree and Monroeville. I've been monitoring prostitution and LE in the area for over 8 years so I daresay I have a good observation. Usually, when a bust occurs in a suburb, it normally is either after 1. Someone complains and they explicitly get on that case, or 2. the mother fuckers from Pittsburgh VS send a signal to the respective suburban department because they probably see 200 ads from one girl on BP within a day and know it is easy fish.
Old 05-22-2016, 05:34 PM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
I'd see you if you came. You look hot.
She is probably smart enough not to see you though given your reputation
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 03:27 PM   #14
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Here is my 2 cents on this. Within the City of Pittsburgh the chances of LE being involved is significantly higher than in the suburbs. Yet, there are suburbs very close to the city, who can be quite dangerous as well, if you are not being careful. As a general rule, the farther out you are, the less the chance. The reason for that is because Pittsburgh does have an actual "vice squad"
But let's not forget that now several of those "Suburban"law departments have teamed up to work together to fight "human trafficking"

It's a known fact that Cranberry Twp., Moon Twp., and Monroeville have been working together for a couple of years now.
And down South, Washington and Fayette Counties are working together because as we all know prostitutes and drugs go hand in hand and they have that bad drug thing going on down that way.

Screen your clients and be sure you know it's a genuine hobbyist and you'll be fine. References are my preferred method, I've never believed in calling anyone's workplace because I'd rather have the word of a couple/few well known providers.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 03:33 PM   #15
tatasddd
BANNED

It is sad that prostitution is always associated with another type of a recreational hobby. It really doesn't have to be that way. Monroeville, Cranberry, Green Tree , Moon are notorious prostitution spots hence they are being monitored closely. It is no surprise. I just don't understand why whores do not move to say Baden or any other small, tiny town. I don't care though since I am mostly an outcall client, even though I fucked , Jeannine, Tia and Babefacenicole in Green Tree on a few occasions or maybe even more than them but I really can't remember all the sluts I've fucked any more.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women