Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41712
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36064
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2016, 06:08 PM   #16
champagnechanel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 80031
My ECCIE Reviews

Dig myself into a bigger hold lol sooo funny fuck face everything your saying is pure lies and it makes me laugh that you would go to great lengths to try to destroy a pregnant provider. Sure I have a real job but this does help lol not like I need it though. But I'm glad you enjoyed the ride that whom ever put you on maybe you should text my Old number again and see if they'll take you for another. Oh that's right I did inform you my phone was stolen and you called me a liar but yet your not the brightest one in the book to contact me any other way to verify that it was truly me as you are saying it was. Next time take my advice and don't send money to a provider unless you can confirm its actually that provider, you've seen them multiple times, and have built some sort of trust. Every hobbiest knows to be precautious and take caution when sending to a provider or anyone for that matter.
champagnechanel is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 07:08 PM   #17
LUltra
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by champagnechanel View Post
Dig myself into a bigger hold lol sooo funny fuck face everything your saying is pure lies and it makes me laugh that you would go to great lengths to try to destroy a pregnant provider. Sure I have a real job but this does help lol not like I need it though. But I'm glad you enjoyed the ride that whom ever put you on
lets laugh at this...

Quote:
maybe you should text my Old number again and see if they'll take you for another.

That was your old number lol... same number that was used as a contact in previous reviews. 9364355656

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1647358

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1643904

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1642870

I checked all this before I sent the money, lol I was dumbass sure. but I checked to see if you were actually using it.... and there it is as a contact

as well as the email adress you provided. Money was sent to a person matching your facebook page. pic and everything. lol money was sent to YOU I google the name I sent it to and literally all your social media profiles pop up. even twitter you try to say via PM that that is not you that your last name is something else... how are there 3 different social media profiles under a "fake name" not to mention profiles made in 2013 (with family pics which I doubt any provider would upload to a hobby profile, IF they did have a fake one) not to mention every one of those profiles has a pic of you... like this one

and this is actually the profile pic LMAO

and i reiterate
all these profiles are under the name I sent the money to as well as who you claim your not

I would love to just type the name and let everyone decide for themselves but that would be outing and as much as I would like with all your bullshit, I'm not.

LMAO now that I think about it. you just called me fat lol which when we were texting each other about the money. You asked what I was doing, I responded, my fatass was in the gym and not to toot my own horn fellas I've lost 20 pounds since Dec.

Quote:
Oh that's right I did inform you my phone was stolen and you called me a liar
lol yea you told me this just last night.... weeks after the fact. I went back on your post history to check if you mentioned anything about your hobby phone being stolen like I've seen most reputable providers do so and nothing

Quote:
but yet your not the brightest one in the book to contact me any other way to verify that it was truly me as you are saying it was. Next time take my advice and don't send money to a provider unless you can confirm its actually that provider, you've seen them multiple times, and have built some sort of trust. Every hobbiest knows to be precautious and take caution when sending to a provider or anyone for that matter.

agree on this tho. I had done it before which is why I felt safe doing it again...... lol bitch you got me. with all this bullshit I know for damn sure you not sending the money back or whatever so I'm done. if any other member has a doubt or question. I'll glady answer here on the thread so it can be public (outside of outing ofcourse)

just hope no one else falls for you
LUltra is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 07:13 PM   #18
LUltra
Gaining Momentum

and just incase you try to claim said number never texted me like you did last night via pms

Old 05-10-2016, 07:24 PM   #19
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

I sense some vacations are about to be given soon.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 07:27 PM   #20
LUltra
Gaining Momentum

tried my best to conceal anything that might give away her identity. if I cross a line

mea culpa cuz
Old 05-10-2016, 09:18 PM   #21
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

LUltra and Chanel...You both have had your say. You two are both done now! I'm leaving the thread open for now, but if either one of you comments on this you will get an all expenses paid Vacation to non privileges land. Do I make myself clear? You got problems or complaints , then PM me!

To the rest....tread gently and choose your words carefully, as I will be watching this closely.
Play nice,
MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 10:38 PM   #22
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Now THATS a SHOW! Sparks aflyin, names called and fingers going in every direction. Thank you both. I can rest easy tonight knowing my circumstances could be more frustrating than they are.
And then here comes MM. Ordering a truce. Well. Shows over folks go back to being aboutcha own businesses. Now. And try not to stir up no stink. Cause that little white spot on the top of chicken shit IS chicken shit too ya know.
Till next when we hear Lulu say 'fuck you mutherfucker, I did NOT!' ��
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 10:45 PM   #23
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Muffin's the man.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 05:12 AM   #24
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60