Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42362
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2016, 10:08 PM   #16
Mojo1669
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
But yet you rush to this board to post a faux alert every time you creep out and scare some poor hooker and she shuts you down.
Just think, none of the guys here would have any clue about what you were all about if it wasn't for the stupid shit you keep posting for our consumption.
Go back in ur cave troll, 3 reviews 1200 posts, ur a troll, trolls live in caves,
Mojo1669 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 10:09 PM   #17
Mojo1669
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
But yet you rush to this board to post a faux alert every time you creep out and scare some poor hooker and she shuts you down.
Just think, none of the guys here would have any clue about what you were all about if it wasn't for the stupid shit you keep posting for our consumption.
Go away you no life troll
Old 05-05-2016, 11:23 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo1669 View Post
So then u can't fix this board since it's filled with stupidity a
Anyone catch the irony in this post?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:04 AM   #19
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Go back in ur cave troll, 3 reviews 1200 posts, ur a troll, trolls live in caves,
Still on my first handle, too, Froggy!
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 01:01 PM   #20
huskerred
Valued Poster

Better to thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt. Truer words never said Mr. Franklin.
huskerred is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:46 AM   #21
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I wish I had stayed out of it too lol, but when 2 hrs of ur time gets wanted gas $ spent and u get cancelled 4 mins before the appt, u tend to get a Lil upset them have the provider lie about it, we'll I'm Italian we get fired up easy
Poor little Mojo. Such a pitiful sight.

This seems like a good time to catch everyone up on the essential pieces of this sob story.

--Mojo has suffered a last moment cancellation--as many of us have--but in his case is SO incensed that he feels the need to carry on a multi-day, multi-forum crusade to avenge this slight to his honor. Even if his time is valued only at min wage, he has spent more money babbling on about this than he lost in gas & time originally. Makes one thing this is far more personal than he lets on.

--Since the general consensus is Mojo = Froggy, let us go with that for this discussion. His entire argument for declaring war on this lady seems to be about WHEN she cancelled. Lets look at the two options on the table:

(a) She found out (or got confirmation) just minutes before he would have arrived and thus did not have any reason to cancel earlier. If that is the case, I would argue the blame is 100% on MoFrog for his deceptive practices.

(b) She found out earlier, was disgusted and fearful that he was trying to see her under false pretenses (since it seems from multiple sources that there WAS a history MoFrog conveniently forgot to mention in his call to have her publicly flogged, wasn't there MoFrog?). So she decided to get a little payback. What she did certainly was not excessive given that line of thought, so again the preponderance of blame (say 99.99%) falls to MoFrog.

Plus, MoFrog gets bonus blame points for his slimy (but what would one expect from a Frog?) posting plan: when his call for flogging on the KC board engendered little support, and the lady in question responded and got far more support, he shifts forums to here where he hopes she won't see it and he might get more sympathy if she doesn't post her side.

Carry on.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:48 PM   #22
Mojo1669
Account Disabled

LMAO
Old 05-07-2016, 09:56 PM   #23
Mojo1669
Account Disabled

Default Boohoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Poor little Mojo. Such a pitiful sight.

This seems like a good time to catch everyone up on the essential pieces of this sob story.

--Mojo has suffered a last moment cancellation--as many of us have--but in his case is SO incensed that he feels the need to carry on a multi-day, multi-forum crusade to avenge this slight to his honor. Even if his time is valued only at min wage, he has spent more money babbling on about this than he lost in gas & time originally. Makes one thing this is far more personal than he lets on.

--Since the general consensus is Mojo = Froggy, let us go with that for this discussion. His entire argument for declaring war on this lady seems to be about WHEN she cancelled. Lets look at the two options on the table:

(a) She found out (or got confirmation) just minutes before he would have arrived and thus did not have any reason to cancel earlier. If that is the case, I would argue the blame is 100% on MoFrog for his deceptive practices.

(b) She found out earlier, was disgusted and fearful that he was trying to see her under false pretenses (since it seems from multiple sources that there WAS a history MoFrog conveniently forgot to mention in his call to have her publicly flogged, wasn't there MoFrog?). So she decided to get a little payback. What she did certainly was not excessive given that line of thought, so again the preponderance of blame (say 99.99%) falls to MoFrog.

Plus, MoFrog gets bonus blame points for his slimy (but what would one expect from a Frog?) posting plan: when his call for flogging on the KC board engendered little support, and the lady in question responded and got far more support, he shifts forums to here where he hopes she won't see it and he might get more sympathy if she doesn't post her side.

Carry on.
I WILL CARRY ON
Old 05-08-2016, 07:35 AM   #24
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
I WILL CARRY ON
I suspect you will. Self-centered people with a short fuze usually don't comprehend when they charge off the cliff. 😂
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 09:43 AM   #25
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Default Meanwhile....

The lady in question has resumed picking up positive reviews from guys on here with much better reputations and track records than the OP.

~sigh~
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 03:48 PM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Whenever I read an interaction as described in the OP (thus keeping this post on topic)that differs so significantly from the bulk of this historical record it causes me to question the unbiased nature of the OP.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women