Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2016, 04:53 PM   #1
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Your Favorite Sex-tination?

Where are some of your favorite holiday spots for sex-cations? Either places you have already been or dream about going?

I would love to one day go to one of those "hedonist" sex retreats you hear about. It scares me a bit. but the inner slut in me rallies at the idea of spending a long weekend at a fancy retreat, with a bunch of other people reveling in debaucheries, lols.

I'd like to go with someone of course, but also the kind of someone who is open to sharing.

I also like the idea of going camping somewhere remote, either staying in a tent or cabin and fucking outdoors as much as possible. I've done that one many times before, but it never gets old, imo.

What about any of yours?
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 04:56 PM   #2
Pica Flor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Was Costa Rica, then Colombia took over, and now Argentina is becoming a favorite Sex-tination.
Pica Flor is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 04:58 PM   #3
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pica Flor View Post
Was Costa Rica, then Colombia took over, and now Argentina is becoming a favorite Sex-tination.
Sounds yummy. I do love me some hispanic men, and I find Spanish to be a very sexy language. Actually, I will add Barcelona to my list. It is the next place I would love to visit, just to visit, but if I could somehow manage a dalliance with a sexy Spainard, that would be very nice indeed.
Old 04-14-2016, 05:40 PM   #4
tongueking84
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Columbia Brazil d.r. and ghana
tongueking84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 07:45 PM   #5
Guest100116
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Since you mentioned camping. A provider friend and I went to my hunting lease a few hours west of San Antonio. It's a very remote area that cell phones barely work. Big camp fires under the bright stars, quite a bit of red wine and bourbon consumed and memories that will last a long time.
Guest100116 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 07:45 PM   #6
Jkynx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

When I lived closer to Ensenada, Baja California there was this condo I would rent that was pretty much by a cliff with the ocean underneath. When you were in bed all you heard was the ocean. The view was heaven like from the balcony. When I found a girl I really wanted to put it on I would take her there and spend a weekend of sexual bliss. Then I moved to Houston lol.
Jkynx is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 07:47 PM   #7
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkynx View Post
When I lived closer to Ensenada, Baja California there was this condo I would rent that was pretty much by a cliff with the ocean underneath. When you were in bed all you heard was the ocean. The view was heaven like from the balcony. When I found a girl I really wanted to put it on I would take her there and spend a weekend of sexual bliss. Then I moved to Houston lol.
That sounds amazing. I also lived in So Cal for a time and have many fond memories of fucking in secluded coves at night time.....I plan on moving back again one day. Houston is bollocks compared to Cali, lol.
Old 04-14-2016, 07:48 PM   #8
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cctex View Post
Since you mentioned camping. A provider friend and I went to my hunting lease a few hours west of San Antonio. It's a very remote area that cell phones barely work. Big camp fires under the bright stars, quite a bit of red wine and bourbon consumed and memories that will last a long time.
Something about being in nature, which is awesome, and if you are able to be free and fuck openly outdoors....it's very exhilarating.
Old 04-14-2016, 08:06 PM   #9
Jkynx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
That sounds amazing. I also lived in So Cal for a time and have many fond memories of fucking in secluded coves at night time.....I plan on moving back again one day. Houston is bollocks compared to Cali, lol.
Yea, I miss my Orange Couny life lol. Glad to hear you know what I'm talking about
Jkynx is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 08:10 PM   #10
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkynx View Post
Yea, I miss my Orange Couny life lol. Glad to hear you know what I'm talking about

That I do. I dream of it all the time. My old boss from there keeps asking me to come visit, so I am definitely planning a trip soon....I just might not want to come back though, if I do that, lol.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:00 PM   #11
Pedro Nesta
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Colombia, Colombia, Colombia... Nuff said!!! But please nobody else go there. Don't want it ruined like my last hot spot...
Pedro Nesta is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 09:17 PM   #12
ktrouble22
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I travel a fair bit, but my favorite hobby spot is right here in Houston. too much hassle and risky hobbying on the road. After that, well, I hate to say it but that small community up north on I-45 is pretty good.
ktrouble22 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 09:22 PM   #13
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Pretty much anywhere except a damn notel or some place that's blazing furnace hot.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 09:40 PM   #14
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktrouble22 View Post
I travel a fair bit, but my favorite hobby spot is right here in Houston. too much hassle and risky hobbying on the road. After that, well, I hate to say it but that small community up north on I-45 is pretty good.

Let's forget hobbying and just say sex in general...like a fantasy sex vacation, anywhere you could or would like to go?

I forgot to mention that fucking on a mountain top is one of mine as well. In 2013 I was in Switzerland and climbed a mountain, the views were fecking amazing and it was so beautiful. Would have loved to do the deed up there...or hopefully, I will get a chance to at some point again in the future.
Old 04-15-2016, 04:20 PM   #15
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I enjoyed mongering in Costa Rica and boystown Nuevo Laredo, but CR was my favorite.

If I were still mongering, I guarantee anybody here I would be on one of the first legal flights to Cuba. I think Cuba will become a prime destination for the traveling monger.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women