Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41566
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2016, 10:12 PM   #76
SlimJimmm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

LOLOLOL this thread
SlimJimmm is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 01:47 AM   #77
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

I know right lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houstonfella View Post
LOLOLOL this thread
Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 04:58 AM   #78
PaulWalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Cameron's place isn't hard to find. And it is a nice place. But YellowRose should be lucky she didn't see the cute papi. Lol
PaulWalker is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 06:05 AM   #79
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulWalker View Post
Cameron's place isn't hard to find.
Not defending or taking sides with anyone in this cat fight, but ...

.. gps is not always "accurate" and just relying on gps to find a specific location, particularly when stuck between other places, can be problematic. I recommend using mapping and then "street view" to get some "eyes on" before heading out ... then use gps to get in the area. IJS

I realize "safety" issues in giving "last minute" specific addresses, but if it is a multi-unit complex then there is some cover ... the confusion can cause delays.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 07:15 AM   #80
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Cameron kinda sexy - I would t mind finding her place
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:34 AM   #81
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

LL is correct, if I cant get the address before I head out I probably will not find it.

Is it possible that since he no longer secretly records sessions the video crew following him around could have been a major deterrent.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:41 AM   #82
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
LL is correct, if I cant get the address before I head out I probably will not find it.
Having a flight plan is always recommended before departure....which means to me: pulling chocks.

Also, I certainly wouldn't want ANYONE to get CONFUSED and believe I have a filming crew following me!

There's enough speculation and cock-blocking ammo floating around "down there" as it is!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 11:22 AM   #83
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

yeah, this is an old ass thread...
But it was recently bumped by the incall's "owner" and that added an interesting twist. Even the title alone is hilarious now that the new info has been revealed.
OP (papi) starts the thread "PISSED THE FUCK OFF"
Quote:
Originally Posted by the cute papi View Post
Damn this bitch pissed me off
I can only imagine how pissed off he is now that he's been made a fool of... again.
Followed GPS to the wrong address without looking at the street addresses, hung up on the girls as they were trying to guide him in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Houston View Post
1st off, the apt complex was not ghetto. A private, quiet, well kept small condominium complex... 2nd, u went to the wrong complex, and she and I tried getting u here. Its quite the other way around: u kept hanging up on her, as well as getting a major attitude with both of us. Of course the gate code wont work, if u were at the wrong complex.... have a good one, sweetie!
They don't know how lucky they are dodging the bullet evidently. Papi should really be more careful about what he posts...

Confucius said:
Quote:
"It is better to remain silent and appear a fool,
than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
"
He is after all, "the cute papi", Not "the smart papi".
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 02:12 PM   #84
the cute papi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Bonnie even texted me "my friend chose to ignore you because you seemed frustrated on the phone" I was at the right ghetto ass appartment complex.
the cute papi is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 03:22 PM   #85
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Bonnie even texted me "my friend chose to ignore you because you seemed frustrated on the phone" I was at the right ghetto ass appartment complex.
You would need to provide us with some proof, do you happen to have any recordings of this exchange? Just enough bare back evidence to penetrate the truth?
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 05:51 PM   #86
Sheet shaker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default Another provider learns the Papi Truth, the whole Papi truth!

Girls, be glad Papi seems to be as ignorant of the proper use of GPS as he is to the proper etiquette for using recording equipment at an encounter. Be thankfull you dodged the Papi bullet hopefully this thread will help the continual spread of his reputation to other providers.
Sheet shaker is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:04 PM   #87
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Houston View Post
1st off, the apt complex was not ghetto. A private, quiet, well kept small condominium complex... 2nd, u went to the wrong complex, and she and I tried getting u here. Its quite the other way around: u kept hanging up on her, as well as getting a major attitude with both of us. Of course the gate code wont work, if u were at the wrong complex.... have a good one, sweetie!
Quote:
Okay, you have to admit, it's entirely possible you were at the wrong complex, just too proud to admit it. I've looked over 2 pages of Cameron's reviews, most were incalls, and yours was the only one that mentioned the condition of the incall. One even commented on how clean it was. Sounds like the opposite of what you're describing.
Either 17 guys are lying, or one dumbass was at the wrong location.
The text you mentioned even stated you seemed frustrated over the phone. If you were there with the money in hand, the girls were on the phone texting you, talking to you. Yet you still couldn't get laid, are you trying to emulate woof whistle? That's not making progress. A lateral move at best.
Don't give up though, things gotta get better someday.
Maybe after the current lineup retirees and your name is forgotten?

Naw, what you did with your secret recordings was the stuff LEGENDS are made of. And legends never die.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:19 PM   #88
the cute papi
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Okay, you have to admit, it's entirely possible you were at the wrong complex, just too proud to admit it. I've looked over 2 pages of Cameron's reviews, most were incalls, and yours was the only one that mentioned the condition of the incall. One even commented on how clean it was. Sounds like the opposite of what you're describing.
Either 17 guys are lying, or one dumbass was at the wrong location.
The text you mentioned even stated you seemed frustrated over the phone. If you were there with the money in hand, the girls were on the phone texting you, talking to you. Yet you still couldn't get laid, are you trying to emulate woof whistle? That's not making progress. A lateral move at best.
Don't give up though, things gotta get better someday.
Maybe after the current lineup retirees and your name is forgotten?

Naw, what you did with your secret recordings was the stuff LEGENDS are made of. And legends never die.
Uh... Who tf is Cameron? Didn't see her
Old 02-01-2016, 09:21 PM   #89
the cute papi
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamasaki26 View Post
I have seen her and even in daylight, her apartment complex is hard to find. My gps kept sending me one block past her place. She does share the incall with another provider. The gate is a pain too. She gave me the wrong code, if it wasn't for a guy who lived there pulled up behind me, I wouldn't have gotten in.

I suggest you just pay to have her meet you at a no-tell instead.
lol I know right...
Old 02-01-2016, 09:30 PM   #90
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Papi's only recourse is to troll the Welcome forum for the newbie whores who don't know who he is...he can't get laid...and that's a feat in a hobby where anyone with a sweaty wad of cash can get pussy...
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women