Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2016, 02:51 PM   #1
woodrunner
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Pittsburgh's Lack of Asian Providers

It's odd to me that we have so few providers of the raven-haired persuasion. Sure, there's costly Liz in Wexford, the massage parlors, and the random bait-and-switches that pop up [almost always] in Monroeville from time to time, but there just doesn't seem to be a big market of independent Asians here.

Sure, you might think that it makes sense for little ol' landlocked Pittsburgh, but I recently moved from Charlotte, and had plenty of Asian regulars there to choose from.

Does anyone have any inside information regarding where to look for some routine satisfactions of yellow fever? Preferably in the north-of-the-city region? Or is the situation as hopeless as I fear? Also, has this been a recent drought, or has it always been like this?

woodrunner is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 09:18 PM   #2
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

WR, I feel your pain…and it is real. No matter how good of a job opportunity you have here in Pittsburgh…you should have stayed in Charlotte for the Asians!

There is also Kyoto and Sky AMPs….which you have likely read about on here. Other than that, I am with you on this perplexing issue we have here. The Asian drought continues….
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 09:24 PM   #3
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Asians are my favorite, especially Thai girls! Not much around pittsburgh for asian choices....
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 06:23 AM   #4
woodrunner
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hematoma View Post
WR, I feel your pain…and it is real. No matter how good of a job opportunity you have here in Pittsburgh…you should have stayed in Charlotte for the Asians!

There is also Kyoto and Sky AMPs….which you have likely read about on here. Other than that, I am with you on this perplexing issue we have here. The Asian drought continues….
Just as I feared, then, haha. Yes, I've had my eye on Kyoto for a while. I tend to enjoy the more private, quiet experience of a hotel/home-stationed indy over AMPs, and it's a bit of a trek for me; Sky even more so.

I may just end up biting the bullet and head to Kyoto. My other option I noticed last night is Claudia in Sharpsburg, assuming her current discounted rates hold up. She's closer to my area. She looks to have a nice body, albeit a tad beefy. My only hesitations include my reluctance to surrender my personal info for her screening process, and that I tend to prefer the skinny little spinners over her pretty curves.
Old 01-29-2016, 06:35 AM   #5
woodrunner
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Asians are my favorite, especially Thai girls! Not much around pittsburgh for asian choices....
They are my favorite, too, by far. I thought I could thrust my way through the "yellow fever" preferences I've acquired—just get it out of my system—but the more I mounted them, the more I wanted to mount them. The preference just gets stronger, exponentially, haha.

Yes, personality is key and colorblind, but combine a great personality with the distinct dark hair and epicanthic fold, and I'm easily smitten.
Old 01-29-2016, 07:14 AM   #6
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I think Asian women are beautiful and look hot but for some reason they all smell like rotten cabbage.
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 07:20 AM   #7
woodrunner
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
I think Asian women are beautiful and look hot but for some reason they all smell like rotten cabbage.
Ha! I have never experienced that. Those I've been intimate with—both in and out of the hobby—have smelled really nice. Are you spending time with FOBs mostly? Diet does affect your scent, it's true, although I've never noticed this particular tendency, heheh.
Old 01-29-2016, 11:41 AM   #8
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

A half Asian was my ATF. She smelled and tasted great.
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 02:40 PM   #9
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

woodrunner - you shoulda hung onto the girl in your avatar. She looks like an orgasm machine. Forget about Sky or the fatty in Sharpsburg. My recommendation is kyoto. Or take a road trip to Dallas. You made me look up "epicanthic".
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 05:24 PM   #10
woodrunner
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for the advice, lustylad. I'm leaning towards Kyoto, myself, although at some point, I just might give Sharpsburg a shot; simply because the location is much better for me, and that she promotes herself as calming, friendly, and bubbly, and I can dig that.

And you're welcome for the vocab lesson, heheh.
Old 01-30-2016, 07:08 AM   #11
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

If you a a bit to the north of the city, Warren, Ohio isn't all that far off. Sunny Spa has some real cute Asian girls and Tiger Spa isn't bad either. Both a full service. Similar to what you would expect at Kyoto.
starway is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 11:10 AM   #12
plivep
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I totally sympathize with this issue having lived 7 years in NYC where you get really good Asian providers (I heard Texas is better but I yet to see that). I don't believe Kyoto or Tiger is remotely close experience. Sure the girls are pretty and young (not really) but somewhat detached. Also both are inconveniently far for routine visits :-( anyone has any luck in SA? I see even strip clubs rarely have them. I'm very curious to know what's going on given the seemingly high demand.
plivep is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 11:49 AM   #13
flows-with-water
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
A half Asian was my ATF. She smelled and tasted great.
Mine to. Awesome in all facets
flows-with-water is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 12:22 PM   #14
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

There all in houston
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 03:16 PM   #15
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

I agree with LL, try Kyoto. I haven't been to Sky in ages, but reports seem less than convincing. Other than that, the other choices are hit-or-miss (mostly miss).

For me personally, I would never even consider that girl in Sharpsburg or Liz in Wexford. Looking at them, I am perplexed at why anyone would pay for that….both look like linebackers.

I like my Asians fit and petite. Best long-term bet is to probably hit Dallas or Toronto. Other than that, I am also curious if anyone has had success with Asians on SA.
Hematoma is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women