Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48520
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2016, 09:14 AM   #46
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
dude, ur posts are filled with nonsense and ranting shit talk I don't bother to read them.
Were you in NOLA during Hurricane Katrina? I am willing to bet the only thing you know about that situation is what the media presented and much of it wasn't even accurate. Now if you want to blame republicans for the mismanagement of that storm you better look at those that are truly in position to respond and that would be the Mayor of NOLA Ray Nagin who is a Democrat and Governor Kathleen Blanco who is a Democrat who incidentally failed to contact the Federal Government in a timely manner it took her three days. Bush arrived in New Orleans about forty eight hours later. So don't go thinking Democrats are Johnny on the Spot when shit happens cause they aren't any better than Republicans. Now get ready to see our next president coming from the Republican party because unless you're mentally retarded you can't possibly think any of the three Democrat candidates are remotely worthy of running this country.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 11:25 AM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So what are you saying, other than you're giving Bush and his FEMA/Arabian Stallion Association a pass?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 11:32 AM   #48
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Governor has fired the state workers doing the water testing, and returned the powers back to the Mayor. The water change was done by the state, Governor stated he just learned about it in Sept 2015, and complaints had been coming 18 months prior. You do the math.
Quote:
The change came from the Governors austerity program. The decision came from a state led city meeting to change over. The change over was not supposed to take place until the new pipeline from lake Huron was completed. Who made the change early?
Where's your link, ekim?

When the state signed off on Flint's decision to switch to Lake Huron, it was assumed the city would continue using Detroit as its supplier until the new pipeline was ready.

Then Flint officials dropped the ball. They failed to reach an interim contract to keep getting their water from Detroit and switched to the corrosive Flint River instead.

None of this had anything to do with a "Governors (sic) austerity program". The state Treasurer at the time was a Democrat, Andy Dillon. He commissioned a study that concluded switching to Lake Huron would be COSTLIER than continuing to use Detroit as the water supplier. Flint officials rejected the study and voted to change anyway.

By the way, ekim, the state doesn't impose austerity on Flint. The City went hat in hand to the state begging for help. It couldn't pay its bills because it was FUBAR after decades of dimotard fiscal mismanagement. If the state didn't come to the rescue, do you think Flint would experience more austerity or less austerity?

In return for putting together a bailout, the state has every right to ensure that its money is not as badly misspent as in the past and the City does not simply revert to the same irresponsible spendthrift habits that beggared it in the first place.

Here's my link, ekim... now where's yours?

http://www.freep.com/story/news/poli...ives/76037130/

If, as you claim, state officials (I assume you mean DEQ employees, you don't specify) knowingly falsified records, they should face criminal charges.

Where's your link, ekim?

Or do you even know how to post a link?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 12:05 PM   #49
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So what are you saying, other than you're giving Bush and his FEMA/Arabian Stallion Association a pass?
I'm saying FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 12:10 PM   #50
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
The change came from the Governors austerity program. The decision came from a state led city meeting to change over. The change over was not supposed to take place until the new pipeline from lake Huron was completed. Who made the change early?
Please read LL's reply - he gives you the information you need.

However, when your neighbor takes his paycheck, gets drunk and fucks hookers and otherwise spends all his money, are you still morally obligated to help him when he can't feed his kids? His kids, not your kids...the kids you weep for and curse the Republicans for not taking care of?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 12:13 PM   #51
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Where's your link, ekim?

When the state signed off on Flint's decision to switch to Lake Huron, it was assumed the city would continue using Detroit as its supplier until the new pipeline was ready.

Then Flint officials dropped the ball. They failed to reach an interim contract to keep getting their water from Detroit and switched to the corrosive Flint River instead.

None of this had anything to do with a "Governors (sic) austerity program". The state Treasurer at the time was a Democrat, Andy Dillon. He commissioned a study that concluded switching to Lake Huron would be COSTLIER than continuing to use Detroit as the water supplier. Flint officials rejected the study and voted to change anyway.

By the way, ekim, the state doesn't impose austerity on Flint. The City went hat in hand to the state begging for help. It couldn't pay its bills because it was FUBAR after decades of dimotard fiscal mismanagement. If the state didn't come to the rescue, do you think Flint would experience more austerity or less austerity?

In return for putting together a bailout, the state has every right to ensure that its money is not as badly misspent as in the past and the City does not simply revert to the same irresponsible spendthrift habits that beggared it in the first place.

Here's my link, ekim... now where's yours?

http://www.freep.com/story/news/poli...ives/76037130/

If, as you claim, state officials (I assume you mean DEQ employees, you don't specify) knowingly falsified records, they should face criminal charges.

Where's your link, ekim?

Or do you even know how to post a link?
By the way you dumb mother fucker my handle isn't ekim........
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 01:06 PM   #52
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No what I am saying is the Louisiana Democrats in office at the time fucked up. That's why we have Mayors and Governors they are the first responders to a disaster not the president. They didn't do their job plain and simple.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 01:36 PM   #53
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:

My bad.... so you prefer "ekim007"?

Or maybe "ekim the inbred chimp"?

Or is it "ekim the welshing pussy"?

Or how about "ekim can't post a link"?

Deflecting again, ekim? Where's your link?
Old 01-23-2016, 01:36 PM   #54
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Please read LL's reply - he gives you the information you need.

However, when your neighbor takes his paycheck, gets drunk and fucks hookers and otherwise spends all his money, are you still morally obligated to help him when he can't feed his kids? His kids, not your kids...the kids you weep for and curse the Republicans for not taking care of?
I have read that article long before he posted the link. What are you babbling about drunks and kids? The sad part of this is you wingers don't give a fuck that people were poisoned, will suffer long term health problems, which will have to be paid by taxpayers, because they are poor. That the Michigan Dept of environmental quality did not tell the company who fired up the Flint water Dept to add chemicals which would have avoided the problem in the first place. Who falsified records, even when the GM plant had to quit using the water, because it corroded the car parts. How would you like to be provided water which corroded car parts, but were told it was safe to drink?
Old 01-23-2016, 02:13 PM   #55
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I have read that article long before he posted the link...
If you read the article, then why did you post incorrect statements that are directly contradicted by it?

You posted:

Quote:
The water change was done by the state...
From the article:

“...the records don't show that (Governor) Snyder or (State Treasurer) Dillon decided Flint residents should drink Flint River water until their new KWA pipeline to Lake Huron was completed.”

You also posted:

Quote:
The change came from the Governors (sic) austerity program.
From the article:

“The study (commissioned by the state) found it would be less costly for Flint to stay with the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department than to... (switch to) the new KWA pipeline from Lake Huron.”

Looks like reading the Detroit Free Press is a wasted exercise for morons like you. Oh wait, you only said you READ the article... you didn't say you COMPREHENDED it.

Still waiting for your link, ekim. Maybe you can find a picture of Gov. Snyder pouring lead into the Flint River. If not, you can always ask your lying libtard friends (you know, the ones who "don't give a fuck that people were poisoned" but do want to blame anyone but themselves) to photoshop it for you.

Old 01-23-2016, 02:48 PM   #56
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
My bad.... so you prefer "ekim007"?

Or maybe "ekim the inbred chimp"?

Or is it "ekim the welshing pussy"?

Or how about "ekim can't post a link"?

Deflecting again, ekim? Where's your link?
You tree dwellers have a hard time adapting to modern times. Would you prefer i refer to you as dumb mother fucker? I don't post links so I can listen to you whine.
Old 01-23-2016, 02:52 PM   #57
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
If you read the article, then why did you post incorrect statements that are directly contradicted by it?

You posted:

From the article:

“...the records don't show that (Governor) Snyder or (State Treasurer) Dillon decided Flint residents should drink Flint River water until their new KWA pipeline to Lake Huron was completed.”

You also posted:

From the article:

“The study (commissioned by the state) found it would be less costly for Flint to stay with the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department than to... (switch to) the new KWA pipeline from Lake Huron.”

Looks like reading the Detroit Free Press is a wasted exercise for morons like you. Oh wait, you only said you READ the article... you didn't say you COMPREHENDED it.

Still waiting for your link, ekim. Maybe you can find a picture of Gov. Snyder pouring lead into the Flint River. If not, you can always ask your lying libtard friends (you know, the ones who "don't give a fuck that people were poisoned" but do want to blame anyone but themselves) to photoshop it for you.

Looks like you are floundering again moron. Edward Kurtz was the city manager appointed bu the state, who convinced them that changing to river water would save them millions.
Old 01-23-2016, 03:10 PM   #58
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
It's Ekim The Inbred CHIMP WELSHER !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 03:41 PM   #59
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
I have read that article long before he posted the link. What are you babbling about drunks and kids? The sad part of this is you wingers don't give a fuck that people were poisoned, will suffer long term health problems, which will have to be paid by taxpayers, because they are poor. That the Michigan Dept of environmental quality did not tell the company who fired up the Flint water Dept to add chemicals which would have avoided the problem in the first place. Who falsified records, even when the GM plant had to quit using the water, because it corroded the car parts. How would you like to be provided water which corroded car parts, but were told it was safe to drink?
I noticed you didn't answer the question, because you can't defend the inference.

Nevertheless, I assume all the water I drink would rust and corrode car parts - and I typically drink Ozarka, or whatever bottled water the mamasan gives me when I leave the AMP.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 03:42 PM   #60
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:

You posted:

From the article:

You also posted:

From the article:

I think you thoroughly schooled him again.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women