Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42064
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2016, 11:18 PM   #286
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Quit dodging the question chimp, when are you leaving?
You'd be the drooling, lying, welshing Kansas jackass with the used urinal cake in your mouth that made a bet, a bet you lost, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. If you had any self respect, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'd paint your skin black and go play on a busy Kansas highway in the dark. Maybe one of those big tractor trailers carrying a big load of manure would help you to the Great Beyond, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 05:01 AM   #287
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If I never had you reply to another of my posts it would be a blessing cunt.
Eva is finally "honest" about something in one of his posts.

Silencing the opposition is an instrument for those who have shallow, meaningless things to offer to the "conversation," and don't want their "ideas" and "thoughts" to be challenged and thereby reveal how inadequate they are intellectually. Obaminable does the same with the same level of ridicule and dismissiveness .... making fun of those who criticize his ridiculous "policies" and "decisions" .... he just avoids calling the opposition a bunch of dick-licking fags!

To do so would perhaps tarnish is "legacy" (particularly with the gay community)!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 06:23 AM   #288
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd be the drooling, lying, welshing Kansas jackass with the used urinal cake in your mouth that made a bet, a bet you lost, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. If you had any self respect, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'd paint your skin black and go play on a busy Kansas highway in the dark. Maybe one of those big tractor trailers carrying a big load of manure would help you to the Great Beyond, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Those urinal cakes are not breath mints chimp, however in your case maybe they are.
Quit dodging the question, when are you leaving?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 06:28 AM   #289
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Eva is finally "honest" about something in one of his posts.

Silencing the opposition is an instrument for those who have shallow, meaningless things to offer to the "conversation," and don't want their "ideas" and "thoughts" to be challenged and thereby reveal how inadequate they are intellectually. Obaminable does the same with the same level of ridicule and dismissiveness .... making fun of those who criticize his ridiculous "policies" and "decisions" .... he just avoids calling the opposition a bunch of dick-licking fags!

To do so would perhaps tarnish is "legacy" (particularly with the gay community)!
There is nobody posting more shallow meaningless things than you, lexie lacking. Now is the time to declare yourself the winner.
Old 01-21-2016, 08:58 AM   #290
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Those urinal cakes are not breath mints chimp, however in your case maybe they are.
Quit dodging the question, when are you leaving?
Go play "Red Rover" with a fleet of semis, you drooling, lying, welshing Kansas jackass, and quit munching on those used urinal cakes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 01-21-2016, 10:02 AM   #291
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
let's all boycott every post the chimp troll of ecc makes. no one reply to his shit no matter how funny it is to poke a stick in his eye. EVA .. goodbye!

agree, it will be suicide for a poster who has no friends on this board and none in real life because he is on this board 24/7

it does not matter how many lies he makes up or how stupid he likes to be, he just likes the attention (good or bad)

a sad sad situation
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 10:37 AM   #292
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Go play "Red Rover" with a fleet of semis, you drooling, lying, welshing Kansas jackass, and quit munching on those used urinal cakes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Quit repeating something, and answer the question, when are you leaving ,chicken dick the chimp.
Old 01-21-2016, 10:41 AM   #293
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
agree, it will be suicide for a poster who has no friends on this board and none in real life because he is on this board 24/7 You must be on it also to know that hillbilly.

it does not matter how many lies he makes up or how stupid he likes to be, he just likes the attention (good or bad)
LMAO
a sad sad situation
With retards like you, whacco, lexie lacking, and chicken dick I would not even consider cocksuckers like you for friends. why don't you find some more kid pics to post you fucking dumb hillbilly?
Old 01-21-2016, 10:41 AM   #294
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quit repeating something, and answer the question, when are you leaving ,chicken dick the chimp.
Says the drooling, lying, welshing Kansas jackass: Ekim the Inbred Chimp as he hypocritically repeats his inane question.
Old 01-21-2016, 10:48 AM   #295
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Says the drooling, lying, welshing Kansas jackass: Ekim the Inbred Chimp as he hypocritically repeats his inane question.
Says the lying chimp without the balls to answer it. Just another welsher.
Old 01-21-2016, 10:58 AM   #296
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
And YOU would KNOW all about being a welsher EKIM ! It's apparent that YOU'VE taken crwfish lessons from 2 of the buggest lying liberals on here, YOUR former mentor woomby and Lil Cotex !!! Keep staying in denial, ya fly magnet POS ! Mebbe it will help YOU with YOUR next DOTY campaign !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 11:01 AM   #297
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a known liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So calling you a liar is a statement of fact, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 01-21-2016, 02:29 PM   #298
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And YOU would KNOW all about being a welsher EKIM ! It's apparent that YOU'VE taken crwfish lessons from 2 of the buggest lying liberals on here, YOUR former mentor woomby and Lil Cotex !!! Keep staying in denial, ya fly magnet POS ! Mebbe it will help YOU with YOUR next DOTY campaign !
Did you try to say something woomby? Didn't think so. Seeing you ran from the bet like the bitch you are not much use for you to comment.
Old 01-21-2016, 02:30 PM   #299
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're a known liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So calling you a liar is a statement of fact, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Chicken dick the retarded chimp, there is no bigger liar on the forum than you. Case in point you have been lying about the chimp for 5 years now, so fuck off.
Old 01-21-2016, 02:56 PM   #300
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Chicken dick the retarded chimp, there is no bigger liar on the forum than you. Case in point you have been lying about the chimp for 5 years now, so fuck off.
You'd be the drooling, lying, welshing Kansas jackass that posted that you were the pro-simian ape, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. No one really believed you, because you are such an inveterate liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but if that's how you wanted to identify yourself, so be it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women