Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2015, 04:38 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
If we didn't castrate the Republican Gaurd, maybe that fierce army would have protected Iraq. At one time, they were ranked as the #4 military in the world.
It was #4 in size .. as in the number of people.

You might want to read this article:
http://kurzman.unc.edu/death-tolls-o...iran-iraq-war/

Lets "assume" the countries were correct in their estimates/disclosures:

Iraq lost about 500,000 and Iran about 750,000.

Then you might want to read this assessment:
http://www.history.com/topics/iran-iraq-war

Here is a portion (over view):
"Three things distinguish the Iran-Iraq War. First, it was inordinately protracted, lasting longer than either world war, essentially because Iran did not want to end it, while Iraq could not. Second, it was sharply asymmetrical in the means employed by each side, because though both sides exported oil and purchased military imports throughout, Iraq was further subsidized and supported by Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, allowing it to acquire advanced weapons and expertise on a much larger scale than Iran. Third, it included three modes of warfare absent in all previous wars since 1945: indiscriminate ballistic-missile attacks on cities by both sides, but mostly by Iraq; the extensive use of chemical weapons (mostly by Iraq); and some 520 attacks on third-country oil tankers in the Persian Gulf-for which Iraq employed mostly manned aircraft with antishipping missiles against tankers lifting oil from Iran’s terminals, while Iran used mines, gunboats, shore-launched missiles, and helicopters against tankers lifting oil from the terminals of Iraq’s Arab backers.

"When Saddam Hussein, president of Iraq, quite deliberately started the war, he miscalculated on two counts: first, in attacking a country greatly disorganized by revolution but also greatly energized by it-and whose regime could be consolidated only by a long “patriotic” war, as with all revolutionary regimes; and second, at the level of theater strategy, in launching a surprise invasion against a very large country whose strategic depth he was not even trying to penetrate. Had Iran been given ample warning, it would have mobilized its forces to defend its borderlands; that would have made the Iraqi invasion much more difficult, but in the process the bulk of Iranian forces might have been defeated, possibly forcing Iran to accept a cease-fire on Iraqi terms. As it was, the initial Iraqi offensive thrusts landed in the void, encountering only weak border units before reaching their logistical limits. At that point, Iran had only just started to mobilize in earnest."

Now fast forward to 1991 to 2003.... or even today.

#1: Iraq ATTACKED IRAN before IRAN was "organized"!
#2: Iraq used ballistic missiles and chemicals.

Now explain to the world how Iraq would be able to "stop" Iran today?

That's why the "talking point" ANTI-BUSHERS on here don't know shit from shinola about what they post when they talk shit about Iraq being some "countermeasure" against Iran! They run the risk of justifying the 2003 RE-invasion.... but that's what happens when folks attack before thinking .... just like Iraq did ... more than once!

I'm going to say this, and that's all:
In the mid to late-60's there was more than one war in progress in the World.

The Israelis have shown their ability to "handle" the region effectively and efficiently. But I can understand why the Jew Haters don't want to admit such a thing.....THEN or NOW!

Go back to the small print on the Kuwait and 2003 efforts and find the Israeli "foot print" in both of them. #1 the Israelis know the "lay of the land" and had the scud sites identified during the Kuwait conflict and were monitoring the "mobile" scuds to neutralize them, #2 the Israelis get along with the Kurds WELL! Go back to 2003 how did the "Kurdish" area of Iraq turn out EARLY ON ... remember the Russian "convoy" escaping Baghdad into the "Kurdish" area .... ? Look it up.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 08:01 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It was #4 in size .. as in the number of people.

You might want to read this article:
http://kurzman.unc.edu/death-tolls-o...iran-iraq-war/

Lets "assume" the countries were correct in their estimates/disclosures:

Iraq lost about 500,000 and Iran about 750,000.

Then you might want to read this assessment:
http://www.history.com/topics/iran-iraq-war

Here is a portion (over view):
"Three things distinguish the Iran-Iraq War. First, it was inordinately protracted, lasting longer than either world war, essentially because Iran did not want to end it, while Iraq could not. Second, it was sharply asymmetrical in the means employed by each side, because though both sides exported oil and purchased military imports throughout, Iraq was further subsidized and supported by Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, allowing it to acquire advanced weapons and expertise on a much larger scale than Iran. Third, it included three modes of warfare absent in all previous wars since 1945: indiscriminate ballistic-missile attacks on cities by both sides, but mostly by Iraq; the extensive use of chemical weapons (mostly by Iraq); and some 520 attacks on third-country oil tankers in the Persian Gulf-for which Iraq employed mostly manned aircraft with antishipping missiles against tankers lifting oil from Iran’s terminals, while Iran used mines, gunboats, shore-launched missiles, and helicopters against tankers lifting oil from the terminals of Iraq’s Arab backers.

"When Saddam Hussein, president of Iraq, quite deliberately started the war, he miscalculated on two counts: first, in attacking a country greatly disorganized by revolution but also greatly energized by it-and whose regime could be consolidated only by a long “patriotic” war, as with all revolutionary regimes; and second, at the level of theater strategy, in launching a surprise invasion against a very large country whose strategic depth he was not even trying to penetrate. Had Iran been given ample warning, it would have mobilized its forces to defend its borderlands; that would have made the Iraqi invasion much more difficult, but in the process the bulk of Iranian forces might have been defeated, possibly forcing Iran to accept a cease-fire on Iraqi terms. As it was, the initial Iraqi offensive thrusts landed in the void, encountering only weak border units before reaching their logistical limits. At that point, Iran had only just started to mobilize in earnest."

Now fast forward to 1991 to 2003.... or even today.

#1: Iraq ATTACKED IRAN before IRAN was "organized"!
#2: Iraq used ballistic missiles and chemicals.

Now explain to the world how Iraq would be able to "stop" Iran today?

That's why the "talking point" ANTI-BUSHERS on here don't know shit from shinola about what they post when they talk shit about Iraq being some "countermeasure" against Iran! They run the risk of justifying the 2003 RE-invasion.... but that's what happens when folks attack before thinking .... just like Iraq did ... more than once!

I'm going to say this, and that's all:
In the mid to late-60's there was more than one war in progress in the World.

The Israelis have shown their ability to "handle" the region effectively and efficiently. But I can understand why the Jew Haters don't want to admit such a thing.....THEN or NOW!

Go back to the small print on the Kuwait and 2003 efforts and find the Israeli "foot print" in both of them. #1 the Israelis know the "lay of the land" and had the scud sites identified during the Kuwait conflict and were monitoring the "mobile" scuds to neutralize them, #2 the Israelis get along with the Kurds WELL! Go back to 2003 how did the "Kurdish" area of Iraq turn out EARLY ON ... remember the Russian "convoy" escaping Baghdad into the "Kurdish" area .... ? Look it up.
First off, I'm not anti Bush. But you don't have to agree with everything he did. Hindsight is always 20/20. We were backing Iraq in their war with Iran. Hussein was against supporting the fundamentalists. We could have easily contained Saddam without taking him out and destroying his military. Hussein knew he couldn't survive a war with the U.S. IMHO, if he and his military were left intact, Iran would not be as strong in the region as they are today and ISIS would not control parts of Iraq.

http://mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/A0032.pdf
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 08:16 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I

First off, I'm not anti Bush. But you don't have to agree with everything he did. Hindsight is always 20/20. We were backing Iraq in their war with Iran. Hussein was against supporting the fundamentalists. We could have easily contained Saddam without taking him out and destroying his military. Hussein knew he couldn't survive a war with the U.S. IMHO, if he and his military were left intact, Iran would not be as strong in the region as they are today and ISIS would not control parts of Iraq.

Let us not forget that Saddam had no problem with the Christians in Iraq. They lived in relative safety. I'm sure LL will spin just how the GWB induced invasion in 2003 improved their lives.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 08:41 AM   #34
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You can't get much more stupid than this. A gun owning household probably has more than one gun which means if more than one person lives there then they both have access to gun. No slaughter, no massacre and more likely to repel a criminal than without a gun.

riiiight, people who live in a home with a gun. . .are more likely to be killed with a gun than someone who lives in a home without a gun. dummy.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 08:53 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I

I'm not being "argumentative" just for the sake of intellectual stimulation.

I do disagree that Iraq was a "counter-strength" against Iran.

The Israelis had already kicked Iraq around in the late 60's, along with any other Arab country who thought they would gang up on Israel.

I also disagree with the notion that "Hussein knew he couldn't survive a war with the U.S.," because #1 I believe he believed in 1991 that we would not resist him invading Kuwait and #2 I believe he believed we wouldn't hit him again in 2003, because we didn't in 1998 and we pussy footed around with the U.N. Toe-to-toe, one-on-one he would be delusional to have thought he could defeat the U.S., but to maintain his "grip" he had to talk shit and beat his chest.....and play an "ace in the hole" like he did against Iran.

I believe that Saddam believed this country didn't have the stomach for a protracted urban ground war and if he could string it out long enough we would quit. I believe that is what former NV military decisions makers informed him and history proved it.....and it is being proven again today as we post.

The short is ... Iraq attacked Iran .. and then a decade later Kuwait.

Clinton had it right and I agree with him at the time. I thought he would follow through and get it done. He didn't. Neither will his wife, btw.
Old 12-22-2015, 08:54 AM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
riiiight, people who live in a home with a gun. . .are more likely to be killed with a gun than someone who lives in a home without a gun. dummy.
Great! Go buy a gun cuntface, then shoot yourself.
Old 12-22-2015, 09:03 AM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm not being "argumentative" just for the sake of intellectual stimulation.

I do disagree that Iraq was a "counter-strength" against Iran.

The Israelis had already kicked Iraq around in the late 60's, along with any other Arab country who thought they would gang up on Israel.

I also disagree with the notion that "Hussein knew he couldn't survive a war with the U.S.," because #1 I believe he believed in 1991 that we would not resist him invading Kuwait and #2 I believe he believed we wouldn't hit him again in 2003, because we didn't in 1998 and we pussy footed around with the U.N. Toe-to-toe, one-on-one he would be delusional to have thought he could defeat the U.S., but to maintain his "grip" he had to talk shit and beat his chest.....and play an "ace in the hole" like he did against Iran.

I believe that Saddam believed this country didn't have the stomach for a protracted urban ground war and if he could string it out long enough we would quit. I believe that is what former NV military decisions makers informed him and history proved it.....and it is being proven again today as we post.

The short is ... Iraq attacked Iran .. and then a decade later Kuwait.

Clinton had it right and I agree with him at the time. I thought he would follow through and get it done. He didn't. Neither will his wife, btw.
I didn't say you were being argumentative. I'll agree to disagree. For better or worse, Saddam kept Iraq whole, not fragmented like it is today. It's pretty much gone now, prolly never return. Iran and ISIS now control large parts of Iraq, that wasn't the case when Saddam was in power. That's a fact. So, Hussien was a deterrent to Iran and extremists.
Old 12-22-2015, 09:10 AM   #38
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Great! Go buy a gun cuntface, then shoot yourself.
Typical angry republicunt. Go fuck ur mother again, have another inbred gun loving ape child.
Old 12-22-2015, 09:49 AM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Typical angry republicunt. Go fuck ur mother again, have another inbred gun loving ape child.
Who's angry cuntface? Just using your favorite word to describe you. I think it's you that is angry, and stupid.
Old 12-22-2015, 10:59 AM   #40
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who's angry cuntface? Just using your favorite word to describe you. I think it's you that is angry, and stupid.
just returning the favor. im glad to debate adults on an adult level. if u wanna throw insults cause u have a weak argument then ill will be kind enough to give it back to u. cunt.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:19 AM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
just returning the favor. im glad to debate adults on an adult level. if u wanna throw insults cause u have a weak argument then ill will be kind enough to give it back to u. cunt.
Really? Your title says Republicunts. So you were insulting from the getgo. And you continually call people cunts. You're a dirtball, don't try to portray yourself as something different.
Old 12-22-2015, 01:18 PM   #42
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really? Your title says Republicunts. So you were insulting from the getgo. And you continually call people cunts. You're a dirtball, don't try to portray yourself as something different.
Republicunts is a term of endearment. u gonna cry now? U pussies love to dish it it out but cant take it in return. That's why Trump cries when people call him out for what he is, fuck him and fuck u too. Half ape knuckle dragger.
Old 12-22-2015, 01:22 PM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Let us not forget that Saddam had no problem with the Christians in Iraq.
Deflecting again. You really are an amateur.
Old 12-22-2015, 03:16 PM   #44
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Republicunts is a term of endearment. u gonna cry now? U pussies love to dish it it out but cant take it in return. That's why Trump cries when people call him out for what he is, fuck him and fuck u too. Half ape knuckle dragger.
Patras, chapete, patras !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 03:40 PM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
....Trump cries when people call him out .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Patras, chapete, patras !
Trump could write a check to buy that TownClown ....

.. and think it was monthly service charge for his personal account.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women