Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2015, 11:31 AM   #46
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Is it too late to get her to post taint photos?
since the OP is banned, perhaps I can veer from the topic slightly? occasionally, and very rarely does your damn taint posts induce laughter, but for some reason this one hit the mark!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 11:33 AM   #47
7aurelius
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

The whole purpose of this thread was to drum up business... I doubt the shit even actually happened..

If it did.. Ahh well it's fucking life..

You don't have the only pussy in the world...

If you don't wanna fuck for 60 bucks you don't have to..

If you don't wanna fuck for free you don't have to

If I don't wanna pay you 260 bucks to fuck you guess what I don't have to and you don't have to accept...

You want to bitch and complain about the market after the fact you should have did your research before you came...
7aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 01:03 PM   #48
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
I live in Dallas and I've never gotten requests like that. ?!?!
Sam, would you like to fuck me for $60, or better yet, for free?!

There, you're no longer a virgin.

Manny
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 01:29 PM   #49
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7aurelius View Post
The whole purpose of this thread was to drum up business... I doubt the shit even actually happened..

If it did.. Ahh well it's fucking life..

You don't have the only pussy in the world...

If you don't wanna fuck for 60 bucks you don't have to..

If you don't wanna fuck for free you don't have to

If I don't wanna pay you 260 bucks to fuck you guess what I don't have to and you don't have to accept...

You want to bitch and complain about the market after the fact you should have did your research before you came...
Not exactly how I would have put it, but I agree. Move on.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 02:57 PM   #50
Guest073019
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Goddess_GFE_PSE View Post
You guys are a great laugh. Must be that time of the month guess I'll go have a doughnut and cry now..
Are you still at the donut shop?
Guest073019 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 03:10 PM   #51
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

I picture her as more the frozen pizza type.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 02:17 AM   #52
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

She certainly is different. A little wacky perhaps. I thought that her menu was funny so I saved it before she re-worded it again. She'll let you bareback and creampie if the "vibrational offerings" are right. She's a telepathic healer, so it's all good.

albundy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:10 AM   #53
Guest030521
Account Disabled

User ID: 6450
My ECCIE Reviews

I still cant comprehend that fact that other Ladies of Leisure have the right t judge any other lady in the biz for what she charges. You feel your pussy is worth this much so let the other ladies run their business how the see fit.

I have been in this business for over a decade and i have been known to run specials around the holidays. Do i do this to take biz from other ladies? No i do it for the gentlemen who still want to enjoy some sort of pleasure while still being able to get everything on the xmas list their wives sent them out to fetch. But that doesnt mean i think lesser of myself. i think the OP suffers from GPS which I feel most ladies that down others for their lower rates suffer from.

Every one is different and I believe everyone should be able to hobby. Whether the guy has 400 or 120 there is a lady out there for every pocket. So shut the fuck up, stop worrying about the next lady and her pussy and sift through the asshats and fucktards that you are going to encounter in this hobby and in life!!!

My .02
Guest030521 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:45 PM   #54
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia View Post
I still cant comprehend that fact that other Ladies of Leisure have the right t judge any other lady in the biz for what she charges. You feel your pussy is worth this much so let the other ladies run their business how the see fit.

I have been in this business for over a decade and i have been known to run specials around the holidays. Do i do this to take biz from other ladies? No i do it for the gentlemen who still want to enjoy some sort of pleasure while still being able to get everything on the xmas list their wives sent them out to fetch. But that doesnt mean i think lesser of myself. i think the OP suffers from GPS which I feel most ladies that down others for their lower rates suffer from.

Every one is different and I believe everyone should be able to hobby. Whether the guy has 400 or 120 there is a lady out there for every pocket. So shut the fuck up, stop worrying about the next lady and her pussy and sift through the asshats and fucktards that you are going to encounter in this hobby and in life!!!

My .02
That response made my dick hard.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:52 PM   #55
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:

Every one is different and I believe everyone should be able to hobby.
This is an incredibly sweet and endearing statement. You good peeples, good peeples!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:14 PM   #56
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Hey A_godess_GFE_PES............ho w about you fuckin stay where you are at.....oh wait you can't see this........too bad honey
motor is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:14 PM   #57
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:

My .02
Why do you have to be an hour and a half away from me? Cum to N Ftw puhleese.
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:48 PM   #58
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
Hey A_godess_GFE_PES............ho w about you fuckin stay where you are at.....oh wait you can't see this........too bad honey
She can still see this as a guest. Probably worse seeing it because she can't reply.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 12:22 AM   #59
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
middle aged, short haired hookers have feelings too....but we don't care..........enjoy your vacation, evil hooktard, if you had any redeeming value.....somebody might help but you scored 15 out of 16 on the Batshit crazy scale......and now your fat ass has to deal with it.....
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women