Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2015, 06:35 AM   #16
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

I do get a little cringy when the disrespect starts but it is what it is....just dont particpate in drama
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 06:54 AM   #17
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
You forgot that your just a bit stubborn also but that's okay

A little advice to all the ladies, show respect to others and we wouldn't need this thread to remind us how to act.
So then the men's area is beacon of civility and class? Interesting.

And I'm not stubborn, babe. I'm an infallible smartass. Cum correct.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 07:39 AM   #18
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by plove35 View Post
I do get a little cringy when the disrespect starts but it is what it is....just dont particpate in drama
The dramatic bullshit on here basically all stems from a difference of opinion. What causes the drama is mainly a couple of things on this board and it is both providers and hobbyists that are to blame:

1. Agendas - the biggest contributor of the drama on here. Agendas have many subcategories, one of those is people with vendettas for perceived slight by others or they have a different opinion about the same thing, making it a goal on here to defame when they can, many times, even going so far as putting out bogus alerts and posting hearsay info and/or just making up things out of thin air stating them as facts to further that agenda. A provider and/or her WKs making a point that a hobbyist has to be wrong in his assessment of her in a review or otherwise on a whore board which main purpose is to give opinions on providers.

2. Trolls - some members have a sole purpose on this site and that is to troll posts and either point out perceived faults or they are a keyboard warrior who has his/her fun on an adult review board talking condescendingly to others looking for a reaction. Unfortunately, those types are most of the frequent posters in this community, which is why there are so many hobbyists who are members that lurk for the most part and providers who their mainly just post ads if they post at all.

There are other factors as well, and since there are so many dynamic personalities who have different opinions on the same subject, the drama will not go away. Just think if people that had a difference of opinion could either agree to disagree and walk away or have a civil adult conversation when sharing those opinions instead of name calling and bashing those whose opinions vary.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:51 AM   #19
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
I get sick of reading b**** this hoe that. How about showing some type of respect. We are all here for the same purpose.. Rather its a booty call or to make that money. Yes this is a hooker board. If you dont do fs that is cool your choice. And guys stop with the name calling too. Just because we do it different from the rw doesnt give any of you the right to disrespect us. And note to the ladies if you act like a lady maybe he will treat more like a lady. When my door closes then i can be all kinds of sluts lol. Also ladies this back biting each other stop it. You dont have to like me nor do i have to like you this is why its called business. At my rw job there are plenty i dont like but i wont talk about them behind their backs nor will i call them bitches or hoes. I will get fired. So everyone lets all try to place nice ok and stop all this high school drama. Much love SP
You are right. It is horrible when members can't let things go and they resort to horrible shit like outing people and choosing to have multiple handles. That kind of stuff is just uncalled for.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:56 AM   #20
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
You are right. It is horrible when members can't let things go and they resort to horrible shit like outing people and choosing to have multiple handles. That kind of stuff is just uncalled for.
I saw this coming from a mile away, lol!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:00 AM   #21
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
Yep, it was only a matter of time!

His agenda as well as troll behavior is well documented.

He will be posting underneath/quoting my posts, and has been doing it for years and will keep doing it for years to come. He cannot help himself with his fixation. He is one of the people I was talking about in my earlier posts. Not only was his ears ringing, but since he follows my posts, it is a double whammy.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:00 AM   #22
Boltfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
I just heard that happened is all. Grapevine and all :-)
Old 11-25-2015, 09:03 AM   #23
Boltfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Yep, it was only a matter of time!

His agenda as well as troll behavior is well documented.
In the spirit of her thread I thought it would be good to share. How is it trolling? How does it have agenda? Nevermimd, wouldn't be on topic for your writing War and Peace about that subject.

Unless your ears were burning why did you respond? It wasn't about you, was it?
Old 11-25-2015, 09:03 AM   #24
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post

2. Trolls - some members have a sole purpose on this site and that is to troll posts and either point out perceived faults or they are a keyboard warrior who has his/her fun on an adult review board talking condescendingly to others looking for a reaction. Unfortunately, those types are most of the frequent posters in this community, which is why there are so many hobbyists who are members that lurk for the most part and providers who their mainly just post ads if they post at all.

There it is.
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:06 AM   #25
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Old 11-25-2015, 09:09 AM   #26
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

This is just what happens when a blanket of anonymity is thrown over a cross section of society.

Many want validation of their worth so, often the HDHs look down on the rest of the Independents, who look down on the AMPS who look down on the streetwalkers while the affluent clients look down on the bargain hunters who look down on the hagglers.

And to top it all a goodly number of the clients look down on the providers while a goodly number of providers look down on the clients.

It is the world as created and so eloquently described by Tull:

"The rivers are full of crocodile nastiest
And He who made kittens put snakes in the grass
He's a lover of life but a player of pawns
Yes, the King on His sunset lies waiting for dawn
To light up His Jungle as play is resumed
The monkeys seem willing to strike up the tune."

A happy Thanksgiving to all and let play be resumed!
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:28 AM   #27
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
This is just what happens when a blanket of anonymity is thrown over a cross section of society.

Many want validation of their worth so, often the HDHs look down on the rest of the Independents, who look down on the AMPS who look down on the streetwalkers while the affluent clients look down on the bargain hunters who look down on the hagglers.

And to top it all a goodly number of the clients look down on the providers while a goodly number of providers look down on the clients.

It is the world as created and so eloquently described by Tull:

"The rivers are full of crocodile nastiest
And He who made kittens put snakes in the grass
He's a lover of life but a player of pawns
Yes, the King on His sunset lies waiting for dawn
To light up His Jungle as play is resumed
The monkeys seem willing to strike up the tune."

A happy Thanksgiving to all and let play be resumed!
Hmmm, sort of like a hobby caste system. Nice! Humility would suit people well here, but there are myriad contributing factors to the inflated egos we see. I think this is why we get the serious fights/arguments here on this site. People feel as if others are coming against their "brand" so to speak and that they have something to "lose". But, for one to get caught up in all the rigamarole is indicative of one not truly knowing one's self. The truly confident would not feel as if they have anything to "lose" here and thus will not play the games. This is actually quite an interesting social environment we have created here! Great input my friend!
Old 11-25-2015, 11:35 AM   #28
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

People hijacking is not allow. Or is it ok with top reviewers. I spoke about this because i get so fustrated at read bullshit when really it should be something that makes me horny. I tell my kids all the time if you cant say something nice. Please do not say anything at all. Im a very passionate person I speak my mind. I only speak on what I believe is true.

Much love im going to go hunt for some D. Have good soaking wet day.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 06:03 PM   #29
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
People hijacking is not allow. Or is it ok with top reviewers. I spoke about this because i get so fustrated at read bullshit when really it should be something that makes me horny. I tell my kids all the time if you cant say something nice. Please do not say anything at all. Im a very passionate person I speak my mind. I only speak on what I believe is true.

Much love im going to go hunt for some D. Have good soaking wet day.
I am going to bang u SP
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 06:27 PM   #30
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

It would be a sad world if SP can't find the D when she wants it ;-)

I try to let stuff go and not take things personally. It really does make a happier world.
playerplano is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women