Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42050
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2015, 12:16 PM   #181
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
9 , where'd you come up with that number?

channeling Louis Farrakhan?

WTF, completely learn his words and come clean
in addition to the number 9, he said you should have no fear in telling the truth , if you love
ok 25k...we can go as large as you can afford.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 12:30 PM   #182
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
ok 25k...we can go as large as you can afford.
you've tried in various and sundry ways down thru the years to get me to meet up with you

meet for a beer, we'll all get together, have lunch, etc etc

and now you're willing to give me 25k

with all your homo posts, what am I to think?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:04 PM   #183
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
... you mean the "white Christian terrorists" who are U.S. citizens?

.... or the "white Christians" generally who are U.S. citizens?

Just because my dog shits in my yard, doesn't mean yours can.
its not dog shit in a yard, its people killing innocent people. . . possibly the worst analogy ever attempted.

My point is clearly that we should not have an overreaction and irrational fear of all Syrian refugees, just like we shouldn't have an irrational fear of white Christians. Its rational to want thorough vetting of potential refugees, but to say we must have a 100% guarantee is stupid, these so called leaders should have balls, be honest and say they don't want them hear cause they aint white and cause they aint Christian. In defense of Ted Cruz, he pretty much said that, the plus side is hes honest, the down side is hes a bigot and a hypocrite.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:29 PM   #184
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
its not dog shit in a yard, its people killing innocent people. . . possibly the worst analogy ever attempted.

It's actually the perfect example with which I must deal with on a daily basis (it seems) others parade their dogs "on walks" to someone's else's yard to take a dump!

My point is clearly that we should not have an overreaction and irrational fear of all Syrian refugees, just like we shouldn't have an irrational fear of white Christians. You are the one who is "overreacting" and being "irrational" ..... Of course I know that you MUST on a regular basis let just anyone who knocks on your door inside so they can spend the night on whatever spot suits them, eat your food, and use your utilities .... even during the day while you are at work (you do work don't you?).... WITHOUT HAVING A CLUE WHO THEY ARE when it has been announced by A GANG OF INHUMANE ANIMALS they are going to kill you by sending people to your house to stay.

Its rational to want thorough vetting of potential refugees, but to say we must have a 100% guarantee is stupid, ...... Not when the source has already said they want to kill you ... it's 100% stupid to NOT BE 100% SURE! Unless you just happen to enjoy having your head sawed off or burned alive in a cage!
Don't be so hysterical. Good fences make good neighbors. Fuck "compassion"! It will be refreshing when this country starts being run again by folks who care more about this country than "the other ones"! I doubt seriously if the President of France asked Obaminable permission to shoot and ask questions later as his dedicated LE and Military tracked down the trash that slaughtered .... INNOCENT Men, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN in his country. I hope he didn't!

Oh, I'm not concerned about what "Ted Cruz" said ... Obaminable mocked his ass in a childish, unprofessional, and unPresidential manner .... we got rid of "the King" a long time ago .... we don't need one now. We need a President with some balls ... his own!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:37 PM   #185
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
you've tried in various and sundry ways down thru the years to get me to meet up with you

meet for a beer, we'll all get together, have lunch, etc etc

and now you're willing to give me 25k

with all your homo posts, what am I to think?
Don't project your boyhood experience out on me.

I'm just seeing if you got the balls to put any money on your convictions. Send your boyfriend if you're scared you'll be attracted to me. Just send him with some cash.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:41 PM   #186
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'm just seeing if you got the balls to put any money on your convictions.
I didn't catch it, but did you say you were bringing 18K to cover both of us?

Cash right? I don't take contractors' checks.
Old 11-19-2015, 01:47 PM   #187
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Don't be so hysterical. Good fences make good neighbors. Fuck "compassion"! It will be refreshing when this country starts being run again by folks who care more about this country than "the other ones"! I doubt seriously if the President of France asked Obaminable permission to shoot and ask questions later as his dedicated LE and Military tracked down the trash that slaughtered .... INNOCENT Men, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN in his country. I hope he didn't!

Oh, I'm not concerned about what "Ted Cruz" said ... Obaminable mocked his ass in a childish, unprofessional, and unPresidential manner .... we got rid of "the King" a long time ago .... we don't need one now. We need a President with some balls ... his own!
"FUCK COMPASSION"? ok, I don't see that as a reasonable argument. If that makes u feel better, that's ur bit.

theres no such thing as being 100% sure, that standard can never be met. . . im sure that's why some are trying to set it as a standard. im I 100% sure I wont crash and die on the way to work? of course not, does that mean I should quit and never leave the house? the answer again is no. Being reasonably cautious is one thing, being unreasonable, racist, bigoted is what many republican "leaders" are doing and im proud of Obama and many Democrats for standing up to these cowards.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:09 PM   #188
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
We need one like GWB who will send troop into the country (Iraq) that did not even attack us to plant the seeds of Democracy to spread throughout the Middle East! How's that work out for ya?

Quote:

!
Gawd you are an emotional little bitch.

Obama tracked down and killed Osama and I doubt if he asked the President of France, his permission.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:12 PM   #189
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
"FUCK COMPASSION"? ok, I don't see that as a reasonable argument. If that makes u feel better, that's ur bit.

theres no such thing as being 100% sure, that standard can never be met. . . im sure that's why some are trying to set it as a standard. im I 100% sure I wont crash and die on the way to work? of course not, does that mean I should quit and never leave the house? the answer again is no. Being reasonably cautious is one thing, being unreasonable, racist, bigoted is what many republican "leaders" are doing and im proud of Obama and many Democrats for standing up to these cowards.
st4488, you'll soon find out that LL offers up no solutions...all he does is bitch about what others have the balls to do. He is a confused old man....he does not have to balls to say , "Go after the terrorist and pay for it with my SS/Medicare savings!" Fuck no, he wants no skin in the game, just sits on the sidelines and bitches.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:18 PM   #190
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I didn't catch it, but did you say you were bringing 18K to cover both of us?

Cash right? I don't take contractors' checks.
I said you do not have 9k cash to bring....but in case I'm wrong , pm me where you and nevermakesense would like to meet. I'll bring the proof to part two fools and their children's money!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:21 PM   #191
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

This is today's version of Where's Waldo.......

Look very closely. Find the women, the children, and the elderly......

Do you apologists not find it incredibly ODD that adult men overwhelmingly outnumber women, children, and the elderly? I suppose an argument could be made that the long journey would be too much for many elderly people to make. But where are the women? Where are the children? Surely they haven't all died in the conflict, so where are they? Why is it that for every one family you see, you see dozens of men travelling alone? Do they not have mothers? Do they not have wives, sisters, nieces or children?

And yet you are puzzled that others with common sense are not justifiably suspicious of just how many of these refugees ARE terrorists? Not if they MIGHT be terrorists. That is a safe bet to make. The only question is, how many of them?
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:38 PM   #192
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
This is today's version of Where's Waldo.......

Look very? Not if they MIGHT be terrorists. That is a safe bet to make. The only question is, how many of them?
How many of the 85k folks from Iraq that were vetted are terrorist? irrational fear. Spread by you...not any different than the fear mongers of gay marriage
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:46 PM   #193
midvale
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Sins, very enlightening pictures. Yes, where are they?
midvale is online now   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:51 PM   #194
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Isle of Lesvos has nor room to bury the dead refugees, but the Pussies in the Us don't want to help.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:00 PM   #195
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

FUCK COMPASSION is not an "argument." It's a response to the fool in the White House. Narcissistic, arrogant ego-maniacs aren't "compassionate" ... and if he is going to turn a new leaf over then perhaps he should be "compassionate" to ALL THE U.S. citizens for a change ... instead of "cherry picking" who gets his "favors"!

theres no such thing as being 100% sure, that standard can never be met.

.. You said "100%" ... so I repeated it. But I'm glad you acknowledge that nothing is 100% .... except of course .... being blown up by a bomb belt wrapped around a blonde asking for your help ... that's 100%

. . im sure that's why some are trying to set it as a standard. im I 100% sure I wont crash and die on the way to work? of course not, does that mean I should quit and never leave the house? the answer again is no.

You going to work is one thing .... you allowing a bunch strangers inside house when you've been already put on notice that there is a good chance some of them will do you and your family harm is another .... you keep using weak examples ...... my dog turd example fits!

..... im proud of Obama and many Democrats for standing up to these cowards. good for you! Perhaps you should go ahead and let a bunch stay with you then. Help out your boss.
You are in the minority in this country right now on "vetting" .. and additionally Obaminable and his limited number of "supporters" on the issue must comply the Act of 1980 before he slips in some more shit. Let's see what Congress puts on his desk to sign?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women