Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2015, 06:54 PM   #91
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You just WK'd for an incorrect shitass. Nice going, dickless. You just stepped in it, turd nugget.
Based upon post # 90 here, it appears that you not only stepped in shit, you wallowed around in it like on of those Arkansas piggy's that your hillbilly customers holler SOOEY to !!! And when are you going to answer the question of how you know what the dick size is of that "favorite son ( of a bitch ) of Arkansas' " Slick Willy Clinton ? Next time he sees you, maybe he can bring his saxophone and you can show him how you "jam " to the 'Greatest Hits of the Village People " when you play the rusty trombone on him !! You two can perform a "duet" for you other customers and the help there at the 'holes !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 07:27 PM   #92
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
The Crusades...
Yes those terrible crusades...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 07:36 PM   #93
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Go back to Wikipedia and do the research. The final variant of the Garand did indeed shoot the 30.06 cartridge but it didn't start there. So do I call you a liar or just stupid for getting it wrong. I know what you'll do next, you're going to nitpick the details and struggle to extract your foot from your mouth. Pity you don't do that same due diligence to your master in the Oval Orifice. Since I realized that you get your info from Wiki then I am not interested in your opinion (which is actually someone else's) I have my letter from Guns and Ammo, the letter appeared in print years ago, it states what I said. You put your wiki up against that and you come in a poor second place. Why don't you spend some of your valuable time and do some real research with some real data from a real source. In the meantime....piss off you loser piece of shit.

Since you have such respect for Wiki;

Garand's rifle was originally chambered for the .276 Pedersen cartridge,[25] charged by means of 10-round clips. Later, it was chambered for the then-standard .30-06 Springfield. With this new cartridge, the M1 had a maximum effective range of 440 yards (400 m), with the capability of inflicting a casualty with armor-piercing ammunition well beyond 875 yards (800 m). Because of the larger diameter of the .30-06 cartridge, the modified clip held only eight rounds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Garand
You have yet to admit your lies. Your 1947 model is chambered for 30.06 and that's the model we are discussing. YOU are the one who is nitpicking. You're grasping at straws, little man. Keep it up. Everyone else can see what a fucking liar you are. That's all that matters.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 07:37 PM   #94
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Based upon post # 90 here, it appears that you not only stepped in shit, you wallowed around in it like on of those Arkansas piggy's that your hillbilly customers holler SOOEY to !!! And when are you going to answer the question of how you know what the dick size is of that "favorite son ( of a bitch ) of Arkansas' " Slick Willy Clinton ? Next time he sees you, maybe he can bring his saxophone and you can show him how you "jam " to the 'Greatest Hits of the Village People " when you play the rusty trombone on him !! You two can perform a "duet" for you other customers and the help there at the 'holes !
I never said anything about Clinton's dick. Keep your fantasies to yourself.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:27 PM   #95
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never said anything about Clinton's dick. Keep your fantasies to yourself.
Well YOU LYING, CUM GUZZLING EUNUCH, YOUR EXACT WORDS in the thread " There is no war on Cops ", post # 132, was " BILL'S COCK ISN'T THAT BIG " !!!!!! Try to deny it all YOU want, but it's there for ALL to see, ya swishy walking LIAR ! CAUGHT IN A LIE AGAIN, POBRECITA PUTA !!!!!!!!!! :woot_ju mp:
Old 09-23-2015, 09:54 PM   #96
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well YOU LYING, CUM GUZZLING EUNUCH, YOUR EXACT WORDS in the thread " There is no war on Cops ", post # 132, was " BILL'S COCK ISN'T THAT BIG " !!!!!! Try to deny it all YOU want, but it's there for ALL to see, ya swishy walking LIAR ! CAUGHT IN A LIE AGAIN, POBRECITA PUTA !!!!!!!!!! :woot_ju mp:
do you ACTUALLY think I know anything about Clinton's dick? Jesus Christ, you're one gullible sonofabitch.
Old 09-24-2015, 12:13 AM   #97
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
We've had this discussion, idiot. Do I need to quote you Aristotle again? The fact you are unable to entertain an idea without fully accepting it yourself is your own shortcoming, not mine.
Yes. We've discussed this before. Why does the Pope get a pass for believing in a "sky daddy" but no one else does? You are not entertaining two opposing thoughts, you are being a hypocrite for political purposes. You hold people to different standards based on their political beliefs. Aristotle would not approve. You are not capable of holding two original thoughts, let alone opposing ones. You regurgitate whatever the Obamatron tells you, whether it makes sense or not. God only knows what you'd say if you ever thought for yourself.

Now look up what I just wrote on Wiki, and try to find an answer you understand this time.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 12:49 AM   #98
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Yes. We've discussed this before. Why does the Pope get a pass for believing in a "sky daddy" but no one else does? You are not entertaining two opposing thoughts, you are being a hypocrite for political purposes. You hold people to different standards based on their political beliefs. Aristotle would not approve. You are not capable of holding two original thoughts, let alone opposing ones. You regurgitate whatever the Obamatron tells you, whether it makes sense or not. God only knows what you'd say if you ever thought for yourself.

Now look up what I just wrote on Wiki, and try to find an answer you understand this time.
He doesn't get a pass. When did I ever say he should get a pass? Believe what you want. Don't get mad at me when I call you an idiot for believing in it.
Old 09-24-2015, 02:11 AM   #99
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You gave him a pass because he's liberal. Hypocritical bastard. Anybody else mentions God, and you come down all over them. Unless he's a liberal. It must be hard to live with yourself, having to remember what lie you are going to support and defend today. Thank goodness for the Obamatron pumping out liberal propaganda for you to recite. You've already proven you can't think for yourself.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 02:50 AM   #100
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
You gave him a pass because he's liberal. Hypocritical bastard. Anybody else mentions God, and you come down all over them. Unless he's a liberal. It must be hard to live with yourself, having to remember what lie you are going to support and defend today.
Hope WE and "his attorney" are not reading this, otherwise he might sue you for libel....
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 08:31 AM   #101
The Black Tornado
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
well look who got outta the dog house! someone call animal control we have a rabid dog on the loose!

actually that's just a really ugly dog but what's the difference?

fucking racist asshole
The Black Tornado is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 09:35 AM   #102
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You gave him a pass because he's liberal. Hypocritical bastard. Anybody else mentions God, and you come down all over them. Unless he's a liberal. It must be hard to live with yourself, having to remember what lie you are going to support and defend today. Thank goodness for the Obamatron pumping out liberal propaganda for you to recite. You've already proven you can't think for yourself.
You still haven't pointed out where I gave him a pass. As usual, you're lacking in any back up of your statement. People are jumping all over his message. What kind of message did they expect from the fucking Pope? That's not defending him. That's pointing out stupidity and ignorance.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:57 AM   #103
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
You still haven't pointed out where I gave him a pass. As usual, you're lacking in any back up of your statement. People are jumping all over his message. What kind of message did they expect from the fucking Pope? That's not defending him. That's pointing out stupidity and ignorance.
Pointing out YOUR stupidity and ignorance, or doing so to any of the OTHER lying liberals on this site, get's YOU and YOUR lying liberal brethren ranting and foaming at that cum guzzler of YOURS, ya EUNUCH ! Hypocrites !
Old 09-24-2015, 01:20 PM   #104
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Pointing out YOUR stupidity and ignorance, or doing so to any of the OTHER lying liberals on this site, get's YOU and YOUR lying liberal brethren ranting and foaming at that cum guzzler of YOURS, ya EUNUCH ! Hypocrites !
The problem is you never point out anything. You rant on and on about some non-existent gloryhole franchise that you probably wish existed so bad it makes your little button dick pop out of its shell. You say you are pointing out liars, but every post you make is an absolute fucking fabrication. You know I don't work at a fucking gloryhole and yet you persist in posting about it, post after post. That is stupidity and willful ignorance on your part. You are a sad, sad human being. Honestly. Just go away. No one likes you.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:21 PM   #105
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Only YOU can prevent forest fires, WR.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women