Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2015, 12:26 PM   #136
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Now THN, that is not the way you are suppose to treat a WK of yours........Did he happen to finally wake up, grow some balls and have his own opinion on something (if so, congrats TheEccie214) instead of yours all the time and it contradicted yours, making him a WK for you no more, unless of course, it is role play.
Tittybabies always crying.

I've never met the handle theEccie214 and this isn't the first time we've disagreed.

Potty-mouthed tittybabies like to out people too. And not just for bbfs.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:50 PM   #137
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Tittybabies always crying.

I've never met the handle theEccie214 and this isn't the first time we've disagreed.

Potty-mouthed tittybabies like to out people too. And not just for bbfs.
Did he out someone too? RTM that post so the mods can deal with him.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 01:08 PM   #138
Hand Solo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I can't believe I just read through this whole thing!

The ONLY thing I got out of it was that I'm in LOVE with thathotnurse's avatar. That curvy body makes me crazy!

Oh and no bb here
Hand Solo is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 04:14 PM   #139
anonymousbusiness512
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
But you allow DATY and BBBJ without a dental dam. That's also considered unsafe sex. Ewwww. Are you crazy? You're putting your life in danger!

I honestly don't see how some of you can reconcile your logic. No one should do BB if they don't feel comfortable. But reading providers and hobbyists get judgmental over BB when they do DATY, BBBJ, CIM, and COF with no protection makes no sense.

Now to be fair statistically you are more likely to get an STD with BBFS then the other activities you listed. Statistically likely does not equate to you will get a fucking STD, just that it's statistically more significant (not real world significant however). For some people, an extra 5% chance of getting something means nothing to them, so they go ahead and dew it. Others like to play safe, so that's their choice. You are right though, it's a little silly, especially when some providers allow Greek (which is still risky even with protection), but then suddenly condemn BBFS.

Personally I'd be more worried that I fathered a child by sheer accident more than anything.
anonymousbusiness512 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 04:50 PM   #140
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
Sad but true.

Meanwhile, let's post an ISO for a mother daughter duo or someone looking for a gal to pretend she's an underage school girl and to call you daddy while you gag her with your manhood.

Life goes on in hobbyland...
There is a difference between a roleplay fantasy, and physically engaging in an act (in my opinion).

I don't think that BB is a smart thing to do, no matter how well you know someone. I also feel like it's not any of my GD business.

It does seem somewhat irresponsible, but since I wrap up I don't feel particularly threatened. A few minutes pleasure just isn't worth it for me.
ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 05:09 PM   #141
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousbusiness512 View Post
Now to be fair statistically you are more likely to get an STD with BBFS then the other activities you listed. Statistically likely does not equate to you will get a fucking STD, just that it's statistically more significant (not real world significant however). For some people, an extra 5% chance of getting something means nothing to them, so they go ahead and dew it. Others like to play safe, so that's their choice. You are right though, it's a little silly, especially when some providers allow Greek (which is still risky even with protection), but then suddenly condemn BBFS.

Personally I'd be more worried that I fathered a child by sheer accident more than anything.
For HSV-1, that's not true. A study of 1207 women between 18 and 30 showed that they were more likely to get HSV-1 with just oral sex than vaginal.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0308100931.htm

Quote:
Initially, HSV-1 was found in 38 percent of women aged 20 or younger. During the follow-up period, analysis found that women who had vaginal intercourse had a more than six-fold higher risk of acquiring HSV-1 than sexually inactive women, or 6.8 versus 1.2 cases. For those who had only receptive oral sex without vaginal intercourse, however, the risk was even greater – 9.8 versus 1.2 cases.
There's also HSV-2, but getting into that is probably more complex than it's worth in regards to antibodies from HSV-1. My thing is that, people are overly judgmental because they're ignorant about STDs and transmission when some of the behaviors they engage it are statistically more likely to result in them getting a STD than BB sex.

I'm not saying people should abandon CFS, everyone has their own comfort zone. It's just foolish, ignorant and hypocritical for providers and hobbyists to bash others when they'll take semen on their face, in their mouth, and swallow it. Throw DATY without dental dams in the mix and it really becomes illogical. I don't ever recall reading a review where someone broke out the Plastic Wrap for DATY.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 07:19 PM   #142
txman123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I read this whole damn thread.

my first thought is wait, hold up a second - am I hearing that when sweet Bobbie Sue told me in 9th grade that I was the only boy she let finger her, she may have been lying to me?

dammit to hell! I wasn't the only one!!
well fuck me running.

get a fucking grip, we are on a web site dedicated to men who pay women to have sex, and women who sell sex to men/women/couples.

all the statistical quoting that can be dredged up isn't goiing to change anyone's mind.

and just where does snowballing fit into the whole std transmission picture? can you give std to yourself?

if you want to bb, or want to suit
up, just agree with your hourly bf/gf and have at it.

it wont change a thing I'm doing or going to do.

can't wait for the 'is bb stripper slide, with just the tiniest bit of pussy threshold penetration the same as bbfs?" discussion.

stay low, pass the ammo and the (xxxx)ciclovir.
txman123 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 08:07 PM   #143
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Did he out someone too? RTM that post so the mods can deal with him.
Won't happen because there are 2 versions, what happened and what she thinks happened...I have proof of what happened, she doesn't have proof of her theory. Some accounts were guested and mine was one, guested, not banned. I respect her as a person and if I knew only what she knows I'd think the same thing so I'm not going to get ugly...she's doing what she thinks is right and I respect that her motive is good for the hobby.

Back on topic since some have asked, the goal was for those that enjoy a particular activity to be able to openly share which I think is good for pro and anti BBers...but obviously that's not happening so hopefully the horse will be beat to death until the thread drops off...until the subject comes up again next month.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 08:39 PM   #144
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I was not talking about anyone other than tittybaby potty-mouths. If you're not a potty-mouthed tittybaby then you have nothing to worry about.

TheEccie214, you only threatened to out barebackers. And I don't think you are a tittybaby or a potty-mouth. And what are you talking about regarding versions of this or that? What versions??? What theory??? What she??? If you are talking about me I have no theory of any versions about anything regarding anyone's guested handle.

But, if you're opening that can of worms, I never gave your guesting and disappearing a second thought. Why would I? You're not my friend or my neighbor. This is the hobby. You're gone, you're gone. If you think I gave any effort whatsoever into wondering or trying to figure out what happened you're as delusional as you were when you started this threAD expecting it to go your way.

Bottom line of the post you two mental giants dove head first into is that some people are just itching (pun intended) to get new members into the "SEE THEY DID IT" club, whether it's related to outting or bbfs. So in that sense, yes you can include yourself.

I'm gonna go watch the Goonies. Peace.
Old 09-12-2015, 09:30 PM   #145
txman123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I was not talking about anyone other than tittybaby potty-mouths. If you're not a potty-mouthed tittybaby then you have nothing to worry about. ... I'm gonna go watch the Goonies. Peace.
THN, I like Goonies and make a pretty good 'titty baby kitty mouth'.
txman123 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 10:10 PM   #146
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post
You gave enough care to come back and edit to add that long winded post after the original 2 paragraphs.
car·ing
ˈkeriNG/
adjective
displaying kindness and concern for others.

VS.

ex·plain
ikˈsplān/Submit
verb
make (an idea, situation, or problem) clear to someone by describing it in more detail or revealing relevant facts or ideas.

Those who openly do bbfs don't care when those who don't openly do bbfs try to explain why they think it's dangerous.

See the difference?
Old 09-12-2015, 10:10 PM   #147
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

What is a tittybaby? Is it a role play thing or someone who Brest fed way to long or is it some kind of bb thing?
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 10:32 PM   #148
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I missed a lot today, I don't want to go back and read, anyone have a quick run down?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 10:39 PM   #149
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That doesn't make you look any less a bitch. ijs

If you put that much energy into proper diet and exercise you wouldn't be a BBW.
You're giving the OP a run for his money on biggest Fail of the week.

At 17 posts a day you'd think you'd be better at trolling by now.
Old 09-13-2015, 07:25 AM   #150
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm fine, you are the one people don't like.
Oh Ya, they are loving you in Houston.

Quote:
Why is it when people can't win an argument they always go to your post or review count?
Or hijack threads and call people names? Run along back to Houston coed. I hear you're doing Gods work down there on leveling out dastardly screening practices.

Stay here and keep nitpicking at me over anything that has fuck all to do with the OP or bbfs. Icgafl. I'll deal with you after I've had a pot of coffee and atoned for my sins, little boy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women