Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70711
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35948
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2015, 09:42 PM   #6871
BigLouie
Valued Poster

While BoB comes across as something this team really needed, someone to kick butt, I do think his views on the QB position and his passing on all the QBs last year will ultimately lead to his firing as the team will not be able to compete with the other teams in the division who have addressed the position.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 10:14 AM   #6872
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

or it's possible that the lack of QB will be his excuse for not winning. I think that is why GM Rick Smith won't ever pick a QB with a high pick. If you use the pick on a QB and he fails then you are for sure fired.

You are 1000% correct however this should have been addressed already!!! But so should firing that shitty GM along with Kubes!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 10:41 AM   #6873
BigLouie
Valued Poster

It was very interesting in the show when BoB mentioned that the players were only doing what they were told to do on each play and not communicating with each other and not knowing what to do without being told. Not a good sign when the head coach says this
Old 08-20-2015, 02:32 PM   #6874
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Yes, I liked the way he gathered the coaches and told them to let's see what they do without our help. He was guarding against being overcoached and wanted them to communicate. B'OB seems to try to cover a lot of scenarios with these guys. Seems like a pretty damn good coach to me.

Hopefully Mallet will blossom into a star. The tittygate problem of last year really concerns me, he played and put himself above the team that was still in the hunt for a playoff birth by playing with his sore tit. That was a selfish move. He put himself above the team, that is not the sign of a leader. Although I guess we would've been down to Savage I think, I can't remember for sure, But Savage would have shit himself again if he had to play. It is good to Savage improving as well.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 02:28 PM   #6875
Barbara1967
Barbara1967

User ID: 14682
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Heck yeah... Let's Go Guys...!
Barbara1967 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 08:09 AM   #6876
BigLouie
Valued Poster

OMG the Texans looked bad against Denver. Neither Hoyer or Mallett looked that impressive. If it were me I would go with Savage who looked the best out of the three. If Hoyer is our starting QB game 1 don't expect much for the year.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:33 AM   #6877
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You worry to much its just preseason
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 06:34 PM   #6878
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Again, Kal McNair said not one word. Has anyone heard that dude talk?
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 03:00 AM   #6879
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
If it were me I would go with Savage who looked the best out of the three.
That makes lots of sense! We should start Savage because he looked "the best of the three" against the other teams scrubs. Let us all hope that during the regular season the other teams won't play their starting defensive players.

As for the defense, even though they did not play several of their starters, they still looked good.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 07:38 AM   #6880
Satin
Valued Poster

Default Hoyer it is....

Well, as we already have speculated, it looks like BOB has finally officially announced Hoyer as the starting QB.

I'm not sure if it was a close even contest like he was saying it was, but Mallett had his chance and didn't really seem to take advantage of it. In this last game on Saturday, all he threw was short check down passes and didn't look fully comfortable.

The offense didn't look very good overall Saturday. It looks like the defense will need to do the heavy lifting this year to be successful....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 07:39 AM   #6881
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Hoyer just named the starter.

BoB is going for some kind of consistency as he has said all along although I'm not sure I see the consistency.

He'd better be all in on Hoyer or this is going to be a fucked up year with the looming QB controversy. I doubt he will be all in though.

I look for a change after week 4 when we are an unispired 2-2 and hosting Indy in a must win game. Hoyer could possibly last longer. He did wait til after mid season to melt down Schaub style last year. Not that Mallett would have had a better shake if he had been named starter. Neither one of these guys is Brady.

I don't want to put too much emphasis on pre season but the starting defense looks decent enough considering Watt and Clowney haven't played. The Offense just looks stagnant. Based on what I've seen so far this offense will need short field opportunities to put points on the board. I hope the play calling becomes more dynamic in the regular season and that Hoyer can handle it.

Unless Hoyer proves us all wrong this will probably spill over into next year. At some point even if he doesn't get pulled early he will either melt down late or get injured. Once again, Mallett will come in and have a couple of good games adding to the controversy and we won't have a bad enough record to draft high.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 07:43 AM   #6882
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Well, as we already have speculated, it looks like BOB has finally officially announced Hoyer as the starting QB.

I'm not sure if it was a close even contest like he was saying it was, but Mallett had his chance and didn't really seem to take advantage of it. In this last game on Saturday, all he threw was short check down passes and didn't look fully comfortable.

The offense didn't look very good overall Saturday. It looks like the defense will need to do the heavy lifting this year to be successful....

None of them went downfield. The only time Savage did was right at the end of the game if you want to call a 12 yard curl in the middle of the field with time running "downfield". The defense was allowing that.
I liked how they were using their tight ends but there was one play where Strong was wide open on a corner route and Savage totally missed it. He went for the safe throw to the opposite side.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 08:20 AM   #6883
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

So looks like Moby is our started. I haven't been this excited since Grizzly Adams was the starter in 2014. fML.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 08:33 AM   #6884
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You better hope 2-2 that first against KC will not be easy
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 09:43 AM   #6885
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Take a ways from pre-season KC looked good and Marcus looked really good for the Titans. Could the Texans have the worse QB in the division? I feel that the league had figured out how to beat Hoyer.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women