Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-07-2015, 12:34 AM   #76
Redsan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Years ago in California we had finished round one and was getting worked up
for round two when this young lady asked if I liked rimming. I asked what was
that and when she explained my reaction was "You have got to be kidding" .
She convinced me to let her do it and when she proceeded Jr, lost his starch
and we did not have round two. She tried to kiss me good bye but I kissed her on the
forehead and have never tried it again. To many other parts of the body to caress!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-07-2015, 06:46 AM   #77
stanleychad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Can I lick your butthole kayleehotchick 😜
Old 08-07-2015, 06:56 AM   #78
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Old 08-07-2015, 07:10 AM   #79
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

lmao zeejoe!!
Old 08-07-2015, 07:25 AM   #80
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Okay.....guys.......

If there is NOTHING that gives ANY hint on reviews or on a providers menu that says she licks buttholes and that is something you really enjoy, ask her BEFORE you make an appointment with her if that is something she is open to doing. Because I can tell you one thing, you shoving your butthole in my face thinking I'm going to lick it is going to do nothing but piss me off.

If you like your butthole licked, find a butthole licker but don't try to force your butthole on a non butthole licker. That is a real butthole thing to do and it makes you a serious asshole for trying to force it.

Moral of the story, if a service isn't offered, make sure you ASK a provider BEFORE going to see her. Find someone who does do what you are looking for instead of trying to force it on someone. It saves YOU money and time and save a provider from seeing someone she considers a SERIOUS asshole.

:st ab:
For the argumentative and hateful gents who love to pick fights with and belittle the ladies. I highlighted the most important parts of her original post just for you and your education. If you can not comprehend what the highlighted words mean, there's this little tool available to all with the ability to read, it's called a dictionary.

Again. her joking around is one way to cope with a HORRIBLE experience, as she perceived it and is obvious in her very first post. We all have coping mechanisms we use when we need them, and hers are normal concerning what happened. Others making light of her because they don't have the ability to show compassion is WRONG! period. Is it not OBVIOUS she was justifiably upset? This is beyond growing thick skin and take what ya get cause you're a whore kinda thing.

I hope each of you animals is viciously raped by one among you some day and then....maybe you too can understand the need and desire for a little compassion!

I don't really hope that or wish that on anyone, but maybe it made someone think about their stupid comments should they think to make another one when a lady flat out tells you she was assaulted. smh.....idiots!
Old 08-07-2015, 07:52 AM   #81
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Are you really that stupid? I asked "if he forced services is this not an alert" and you post that rant?

Wishing rape?

You are an amazingly bitter one, aren't you.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:12 AM   #82
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I feel every time Max posts it's another self-alert on her being bat-shit crazy. I have better reading skills than eng and don't remember at all him holding her head down or anything resembling forcing her. Sounds like a "try this" and she said I don't do it - case closed.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:20 AM   #83
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

She's going to blow a gasket, this should be good lol.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:23 AM   #84
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Are you really that stupid? I asked "if he forced services is this not an alert" and you post that rant?

Wishing rape?

You are an amazingly bitter one, aren't you.
shut up and sit down, little man. No one wants to hear from yet another prick that would take advantage of a woman and not even have an ounce of compassion for anyone! Don't address me again. You and I will never see eye to eye, because I have my priorities straight, and you clearly DO NOT! I won't argue with you, cause you're stupid. I am not. buh bye

If you are not concerned and being outraged by the behavior of those here, it just says lots about your character. The fact I am....says things about my character as well, boys. It is what it is.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:38 AM   #85
Riverstone
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I'm not a butt licker. I'm an ass kisser!
Old 08-07-2015, 08:40 AM   #86
RAMP
Valued Poster

This is exactly why I always drink alot of pineapple juice!!.......Oh wait....
Old 08-07-2015, 08:45 AM   #87
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
shut up and sit down, little man. No one wants to hear from yet another prick that would take advantage of a woman and not even have an ounce of compassion for anyone! Don't address me again. You and I will never see eye to eye, because I have my priorities straight, and you clearly DO NOT! I won't argue with you, cause you're stupid. I am not. buh bye

If you are not concerned and being outraged by the behavior of those here, it just says lots about your character. The fact I am....says things about my character as well, boys. It is what it is.
Yup, must be it. Dementia is kicking in. She can't even comprehend when someone agrees with the OP. It's getting ugly folks. No one wants to see it go when it goes this fast.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:51 AM   #88
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

ahhhh.....I'm a frightened little whore, cause the little boy said I'm crazy, it must be so. Whateva shall I do?

It's sad when one is so defensive, sees himself in words, yet blames the only one willing to speak up about it, instead of taking responsibility for his own stupid mistake that he was the one being addressed. And I'm the crazy one? Now that, is funny!
Old 08-07-2015, 08:57 AM   #89
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Max is a fucking Legend. She is what the hobby is all about.

Done !
Old 08-07-2015, 08:58 AM   #90
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
ahhhh.....I'm a frightened little whore, cause the little boy said I'm crazy, it must be so. Whateva shall I do?

It's sad when one is so defensive, sees himself in words, yet blames the only one willing to speak up about it, instead of taking responsibility for his own stupid mistake that he was the one being addressed. And I'm the crazy one? Now that, is funny!

What in the hell are you talking about??????

You've turned Kaylee's experience into a sexual assault! Nowhere in her posts did she present this situation as that.
My take was don't do that to a provider unless you're 100% sure she's into it and it was nasty and gross to her.
Kaylee is more than capable of explaining the situation and her feelings about it without you escalating this into a sexual assault. You've got to be kidding me!

I can get along with almost anybody but you really don't make it easy.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women