Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2015, 03:52 PM   #1
Cowdaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Sex clubs

Been thinking about visiting a sex club (by my self) just to see. A bucket list thing. I see where the mystery zone has single males on wed nite. Not really looking to hook up, if nothing else just to watch. Is it worth the price to get in or will I be disappointed. Like I said a bucket list thing.
Cowdaddy is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 05:43 PM   #2
mr666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Any club is a sex club if you're brave enough.
mr666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 05:46 PM   #3
BDD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You will be disappointed if you don't go with a lady friend that likes to play.
BDD is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 09:10 AM   #4
dtymh55
Valued Poster

You would have more fun if you are able to go with a lady as you date. Just going by your self , And watching the action is more fun than sitting home, And watching "TV".
dtymh55 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 10:29 AM   #5
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

You're talking about swinger clubs. I've been many times on single male night and only once left disappointed, it was my first time. I realized it takes work.
Certain nights they open to single males and certain couples come there for that reason. Regulars who are cool are generally pretty well accepted.
Liken it to any other club. There are guys there that have better game. You can't go and sit in a corner and expect to get action. I've seen guys do that then try to worm their way into the group rooms hoping some horny chick needs another dick. If that's your strategy you're gonna be disappointed. Even horny chicks don't like wormy guys.
Chicks go to clubs to meet guys. There are usually a more guys to choose from than there are chicks. The successful guys mix and mingle, they turn on the charm and let the lady know he's interested without being pushy. It takes time and numbers to find one you click with so you have to move around.

A swinger's club is no different especially on single guy night. The couples are there to find a single guy to have some fun with. They wouldn't go otherwise. You have to understand that they have the advantage initially simply due to numbers but if they don't find someone they will go home disappointed too. They are just more willing to wait it out and accept the disappointment if it isn't right. You have to have the same mind set.
What you have to do is the same thing you would do in any other club. Get their attention, approach them, strike up a conversation and don't be pushy. Even if you aren't all that attracted to the chick, give it a few minutes. Others are watching your game, I guarantee it. The woman may just want another dick but she usually wants some kind of connection superficial as it may be. The difficult dynamic here is how you interact with the couple. It may take a little time to read them. Some guys want you to talk to them or be one of the guys. Others are there to watch you flirt with their woman. Read the body language, listen to who is doing the talking and adjust your game accordingly.

Never, under any circumstances ignore the guy. If he's not talkative, that's fine. Just keep acknowledging his presence even if it is only to look at him or make a comment his way occasionally. Other guys want to know that you understand that he is going to let you do whatever it is he lets you do with his woman. There are two egos involved here not just one and you have to feed them both.

If the couple you are talking to is interested they will start talking about sex pretty quickly. It's why you're all there, after all. If they do, be cool. Engage in the conversation but be cool. Listen more than you talk but keep the conversation moving. Assume the attitude that you can just as easily walk away as they can but be cool and if you are interested let them know in a non-pushy way. Keep in mind that they may have some insecurities too so be sure to compliment them on non sexual stuff.
You now have leveled the field and the decision is yours. You can choose to engage further or you can move on. If you move on do so politely. Again, others are watching.

A strange phenomenon happens when a decent looking single guy starts having a lively conversation with a single couple in the common area. Other couples become interested in you as well. As long as you aren't giving the appearance that you are going for one couple in particular the other couples will come engage the group. So don't push them in a corner. Do that once you've decided to close the deal. Your choices are expanding. Just be cool. The opportunities will start to come to you. Don't push, let them offer. If you feel like you've spent enough time it's okay to ask if a couple wants to take it to a room but respect a "no" if you get it. You may get other less than definitive answers. If you do, give it a few minutes to see if they need to check in. If not then it's probably time to make a graceful exit and move on to the next couple.

You may have some competition try to join you. If they do, be gracious and cool. Engage them. It's the best way to let them know they don't threaten you and chicks are really attracted to confidence. It's possible you could lose the couple you wanted to that guy but if you do that's one less guy you have to worry about with the next couple. Things can get very fluid. Be adaptable...And cool.

Some times a couple will want to walk away. This is not necessarily an end. The couple just wants to check in and make sure they both agree on you. Keep working the room. If they make their way back to you chances are you'll receive the invitation within a few minutes. When you get it, be cool and remember that there are three of you playing more than likely. Again, you have to read the signs and adjust what you are doing accordingly. The guy may just want to watch or he may want to join in. If he joins on his own without her telling him to he will usually be the dominant. Respect it. If he wants to watch only follow her lead and be prepared to adjust to her.

If the group rooms are open to observation. Check them out but realize there will be a line of guys at the door waiting for an invitation. It happens. When it does the woman is usually wanting to be used as a cum dumpster. Be patient and wait your turn. She doesn't want a great lover she wants some dick and then some more dick. She isn't going to remember you. Get in, take care of your business and get out of the way for the next guy. Never step into the room without an invite. Club Cave was really good for that. There were four group rooms off of a single hallway plus a private room. You could watch plenty of action and almost always get in on it if you didn't act a fool.

It sounds like a lot of work and sometimes it is, especially when you are getting started. If you don't want to put in the work don't expect much in the way of results. Getting pussy ain't easy even when they're willing unless you want to pay for it. If that's the case just stay here.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 10:58 AM   #6
D.G.

Encounters: 7

So you just want to go and watch the freak show cowdaddy?
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 01:27 PM   #7
futile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Can someone give some names please, a few clubs that are less intimidating. I never been there and would love to venture out now that I have someone who willing to come with me. Would like to do some research first. I don't think people discuss this in yelp.
futile is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 02:22 PM   #8
Cowdaddy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.G. View Post
So you just want to go and watch the freak show cowdaddy?
Not sure if this is for me, checking into it. As far as the freak show, it would be a first for me.
Old 07-14-2015, 02:24 PM   #9
Cowdaddy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by futile View Post
Can someone give some names please, a few clubs that are less intimidating. I never been there and would love to venture out now that I have someone who willing to come with me. Would like to do some research first. I don't think people discuss this in yelp.
I hear the mystery zone is good
Old 07-14-2015, 02:26 PM   #10
Cowdaddy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
You're talking about swinger clubs. I've been many times on single male night and only once left disappointed, it was my first time. I realized it takes work.
Certain nights they open to single males and certain couples come there for that reason. Regulars who are cool are generally pretty well accepted.
Liken it to any other club. There are guys there that have better game. You can't go and sit in a corner and expect to get action. I've seen guys do that then try to worm their way into the group rooms hoping some horny chick needs another dick. If that's your strategy you're gonna be disappointed. Even horny chicks don't like wormy guys.
Chicks go to clubs to meet guys. There are usually a more guys to choose from than there are chicks. The successful guys mix and mingle, they turn on the charm and let the lady know he's interested without being pushy. It takes time and numbers to find one you click with so you have to move around.

A swinger's club is no different especially on single guy night. The couples are there to find a single guy to have some fun with. They wouldn't go otherwise. You have to understand that they have the advantage initially simply due to numbers but if they don't find someone they will go home disappointed too. They are just more willing to wait it out and accept the disappointment if it isn't right. You have to have the same mind set.
What you have to do is the same thing you would do in any other club. Get their attention, approach them, strike up a conversation and don't be pushy. Even if you aren't all that attracted to the chick, give it a few minutes. Others are watching your game, I guarantee it. The woman may just want another dick but she usually wants some kind of connection superficial as it may be. The difficult dynamic here is how you interact with the couple. It may take a little time to read them. Some guys want you to talk to them or be one of the guys. Others are there to watch you flirt with their woman. Read the body language, listen to who is doing the talking and adjust your game accordingly.

Never, under any circumstances ignore the guy. If he's not talkative, that's fine. Just keep acknowledging his presence even if it is only to look at him or make a comment his way occasionally. Other guys want to know that you understand that he is going to let you do whatever it is he lets you do with his woman. There are two egos involved here not just one and you have to feed them both.

If the couple you are talking to is interested they will start talking about sex pretty quickly. It's why you're all there, after all. If they do, be cool. Engage in the conversation but be cool. Listen more than you talk but keep the conversation moving. Assume the attitude that you can just as easily walk away as they can but be cool and if you are interested let them know in a non-pushy way. Keep in mind that they may have some insecurities too so be sure to compliment them on non sexual stuff.
You now have leveled the field and the decision is yours. You can choose to engage further or you can move on. If you move on do so politely. Again, others are watching.

A strange phenomenon happens when a decent looking single guy starts having a lively conversation with a single couple in the common area. Other couples become interested in you as well. As long as you aren't giving the appearance that you are going for one couple in particular the other couples will come engage the group. So don't push them in a corner. Do that once you've decided to close the deal. Your choices are expanding. Just be cool. The opportunities will start to come to you. Don't push, let them offer. If you feel like you've spent enough time it's okay to ask if a couple wants to take it to a room but respect a "no" if you get it. You may get other less than definitive answers. If you do, give it a few minutes to see if they need to check in. If not then it's probably time to make a graceful exit and move on to the next couple.

You may have some competition try to join you. If they do, be gracious and cool. Engage them. It's the best way to let them know they don't threaten you and chicks are really attracted to confidence. It's possible you could lose the couple you wanted to that guy but if you do that's one less guy you have to worry about with the next couple. Things can get very fluid. Be adaptable...And cool.

Some times a couple will want to walk away. This is not necessarily an end. The couple just wants to check in and make sure they both agree on you. Keep working the room. If they make their way back to you chances are you'll receive the invitation within a few minutes. When you get it, be cool and remember that there are three of you playing more than likely. Again, you have to read the signs and adjust what you are doing accordingly. The guy may just want to watch or he may want to join in. If he joins on his own without her telling him to he will usually be the dominant. Respect it. If he wants to watch only follow her lead and be prepared to adjust to her.

If the group rooms are open to observation. Check them out but realize there will be a line of guys at the door waiting for an invitation. It happens. When it does the woman is usually wanting to be used as a cum dumpster. Be patient and wait your turn. She doesn't want a great lover she wants some dick and then some more dick. She isn't going to remember you. Get in, take care of your business and get out of the way for the next guy. Never step into the room without an invite. Club Cave was really good for that. There were four group rooms off of a single hallway plus a private room. You could watch plenty of action and almost always get in on it if you didn't act a fool.

It sounds like a lot of work and sometimes it is, especially when you are getting started. If you don't want to put in the work don't expect much in the way of results. Getting pussy ain't easy even when they're willing unless you want to pay for it. If that's the case just stay here.
Thanks for the advice

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women